Dream Theater > Bootlegs and Trading

Best Black Clouds Tour audio bootleg

(1/4) > >>

devieira73:
Any of you has one to recomend? Where can I download it? It seems that mega torrent pack have only shorter shows from that tour. Thanks!

cfmoran13:
If I'm not mistaken, between the Progressive Nation tour and the Iron Maiden support slot, most shows were somewhat short.

TAC:

--- Quote from: cfmoran13 on February 16, 2017, 07:52:28 AM ---If I'm not mistaken, between the Progressive Nation tour and the Iron Maiden support slot, most shows were somewhat short.

--- End quote ---

But they did 4 headlining shows during the Maiden tour. I believe Wither was played at two of them. The Worcester show was on Dime years ago.

Setlist Scotty:
Not just then, but there's the shows they did in Australia (Dec. 2009) and the tour in South America (Mar. 2010) - all of those were headlining shows with 2 hour long sets. And I think some of the summer 2009 shows in Europe were also 2 hours long, tho I'm not sure. Even then, those shows were warm up gigs that only featured ARoP and later ANtR.

That said, I really don't know which bootlegs are the best of the bunch.

devieira73:
Exactly, and that mega pack have only the Donwload Festival, which setlist has only AROP from BC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version