Author Topic: DTF Chat Thread v. "The Aristocrats!"  (Read 292922 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: DTF Chat Thread v. "The Aristocrats!"
« Reply #5355 on: September 18, 2017, 07:27:25 PM »
Damn autocorrect let me make this simple for you. Stop wasting your time on a first-round exit in the playoffs.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5356 on: September 18, 2017, 07:27:39 PM »
I played a bit this weekend. My brother and his buddy just picked it up so we are hoping to do a trio sometime.

We should play together Cramx, either PUBG or Rocket league (or I have like another 250+ games to choose from :lol)

Yea I'm down, I've got a mumble server for voice chat or we can use Discord.  Got to have the chat for pubg.  I really suck at rocket league since I stopped playing regularly but Im always down for a game too since it's so fun.  Anyway, I think Im going to play some more pubg soon

Orville? pubg?

I don't understand a thing that's going on in this thread.

Dude! Do you even TV?

:lol

How do you feel about the FPS servers?

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5357 on: September 18, 2017, 07:31:39 PM »
Damn autocorrect let me make this simple for you. Stop wasting your time on a first-round exit in the playoffs.

You know they are actors on TV, right? It's all fake. You know that, right?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5358 on: September 18, 2017, 07:33:34 PM »
I have enough reality in my life that I watch TV for the fantasy. I want escapism. not depression watching the Red Sox.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5359 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »
Sox just hit a home run! Yeah!

At the same time on another channel a zombie eats some dude.  :metal
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5360 on: September 18, 2017, 07:38:12 PM »
I played a bit this weekend. My brother and his buddy just picked it up so we are hoping to do a trio sometime.

We should play together Cramx, either PUBG or Rocket league (or I have like another 250+ games to choose from :lol)

Yea I'm down, I've got a mumble server for voice chat or we can use Discord.  Got to have the chat for pubg.  I really suck at rocket league since I stopped playing regularly but Im always down for a game too since it's so fun.  Anyway, I think Im going to play some more pubg soon

Orville? pubg?

Dude! Do you even TV?

How do you feel about the FPS servers?

My friend loves them, he is ranked in the top 900 now.  I'm so far not a fan.  They would crash my game before but since the last update been stable, but as a Battlefield fan, the FPS doesn't feel right.  I've struggled in it a lot, plus I find 3rd person to be more fun with trolling so I kind of force him to play 3rd person with me.  I do think the FPS adds some new elements to strategy though so that makes it cool, I just don't like the game play of it, at least not yet.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5361 on: September 18, 2017, 07:40:18 PM »
Sox just hit a home run! Yeah!

At the same time on another channel a zombie eats some dude.  :metal

So 7-7? Oh yeah, I do still check in.  LOL

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5362 on: September 18, 2017, 07:42:13 PM »
No. 8-8! ;D

Oh wait, I think there's a hospital show on. Followed by a cop show. Followed by a lawyer show.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5363 on: September 18, 2017, 07:44:46 PM »
Dude! Do you even TV?

In all seriousness, there is not one show I watch. Certainly no drama series or sitcoms. My wife and I may chill to the Food Network at night, but that's about it.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #5364 on: September 18, 2017, 07:49:52 PM »
Dude! Do you even TV?

In all seriousness, there is not one show I watch. Certainly no drama series or sitcoms. My wife and I may chill to the Food Network at night, but that's about it.

fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5365 on: September 18, 2017, 07:51:52 PM »
Orville? pubg?

PUBG: https://twitter.com/Cramx3/status/909955625270079489 that was a couple hours ago playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (pubg)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5366 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:30 PM »
Orville? pubg?

PUBG: https://twitter.com/Cramx3/status/909955625270079489 that was a couple hours ago playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (pubg)

Pretty sure the Cramx chick will be happy to return your $29 if she ever saw that!  :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5367 on: September 18, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5368 on: September 18, 2017, 07:56:50 PM »
Dude! Do you even TV?

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #5369 on: September 19, 2017, 05:42:06 PM »
Hello?
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5370 on: September 19, 2017, 06:06:28 PM »
Hello

Hello......

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5371 on: September 19, 2017, 06:35:05 PM »
How's it going?
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5372 on: September 19, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »
Not bad just made a black bean pasta with roasted butternut squash onions and garlic it's actually pretty good.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5373 on: September 19, 2017, 06:46:47 PM »
That sounds delicious. I neglected to bring much food to work with me today... I ate it like an hour into my shift, and now am starving again :lol

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5374 on: September 19, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »

We are trying to eat so much healthier. No seconds and no desserts.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5375 on: September 19, 2017, 07:03:32 PM »
BLASPHEMY

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5376 on: September 19, 2017, 07:04:36 PM »
Still not giving up my alcohol though so no blasphemy.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5377 on: September 19, 2017, 07:10:09 PM »
I could give up on desserts, but so hard to give up on seconds.

Late night at work for me, major network maintenance and my boss is even going to show up later while I run with the project.  Might be here till 4am.  But I did just eat a work paid dinner with leftovers (seconds) for later in the evening.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5378 on: September 19, 2017, 07:21:38 PM »

That doesn't mean you double the size of your firsts!

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5379 on: September 19, 2017, 07:35:17 PM »
Good evening guys.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5380 on: September 19, 2017, 07:39:08 PM »

That doesn't mean you double the size of your firsts!

Wrong.  I've got to lose the weight.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5381 on: September 19, 2017, 09:14:22 PM »
I also need to shed some pounds. I'm pushing 260lbs. I haven't been this heavy in a few years. I was like 235lbs this time last year.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5382 on: September 19, 2017, 09:16:22 PM »
I'm aiming for 100lbs. 

Bed time for this old fart. Night Jay!

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5383 on: September 19, 2017, 09:18:21 PM »
I'm aiming for 100lbs

Bed time for this old fart. Night Jay!

That's a hell of a goal.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5384 on: September 20, 2017, 02:14:02 AM »
Ah sweet victory, another 16 hour work day with a major project execution at midnight.  Feels good when this stuff goes well.  Anyway, even better is my boss isn't making me come back in tomorrow (its after 4am here and I still need to drive an hour home) and just work from home in the afternoon.   :metal

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5385 on: September 20, 2017, 02:54:38 AM »
drive safe!

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5386 on: September 20, 2017, 03:00:05 AM »
Thank you, best part of driving at this time, no traffic.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5387 on: September 20, 2017, 05:10:03 AM »
Morning dudes

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #5388 on: September 20, 2017, 05:41:57 AM »
Morning.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5389 on: September 20, 2017, 06:59:30 AM »
Hey.