Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

The Glass Prison
17 (38.6%)
Disappear
27 (61.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: February 03, 2017, 09:11:20 PM

Author Topic: Dream Theater Survivor 2017 - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence - FINAL ROUND!!!  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
Octavarium won't be my first vote, but I'd rank it in the bottom half of that album. Full Circle and Razor's Edge are some of my least favourite things that DT have ever done, so that drags the song down for me, even though Intervals is awesome.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
The Glass Prison

I have no problem with Disappear being in the Finals, but I'd replace TGP with Blind Faith.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.
Hell of a run by Disappear..... that, plus TDS making a an improbably run to the ToT finals... now this is actually entertaining.

Well, I'm all for some upsets. Coming next: I Walk Beside You eliminates Octavarium  :lol

I dare anyone to do that lol.

:neverusethis:

Offline IDontNotDoThings

Hell of a run by Disappear..... that, plus TDS making a an improbably run to the ToT finals... now this is actually entertaining.

Well, I'm all for some upsets. Coming next: I Walk Beside You eliminates Octavarium  :lol

I mean, you already predicted the entire album survivor, SDOIT being eliminated first, & Vacant not being eliminated first, I'd be careful what you wished for.
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Offline MirrorMask

I Walk Beside You outlasting Octavarium is a stretch, but for the record, I'm fully intended on having Forsaken going to the finals in the Systematic Chaos survivor.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.

Heh..... ;)

I mean, you already predicted the entire album survivor, SDOIT being eliminated first, & Vacant not being eliminated first, I'd be careful what you wished for.

Offline jakepriest

I'm fully intended on having Forsaken going to the finals in the Systematic Chaos survivor.

jesus christ please no