Author Topic: Things that I find mildly irritating v.2  (Read 304898 times)

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Things that I find mildly irritating v.2
« Reply #350 on: March 19, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »
Oh LOOK WHO IT IS ...

No surprise there....

eric87364591256208476t5340856746 has replied in the thread

OH I WONDER WHO TO ?!?!?!

And you think i'm predictable :rollin :rollin :rollin

JEEEEZE

i'm kidding. I know you fancy the fuck out of me. It's the only way to explain why you're so infatuated with me.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #351 on: March 19, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
Nah, I prefer unevolved sacks of crap that look like cavemen, but thanks.
Your constant pity party and whining would really start to wear on my nerves.

(and I did reply in the thread earlier on the same page regarding vacations :) )
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 06:39:48 PM by eric42434224 »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2017, 06:23:26 PM »
And he's back. Still checking up on me.

Having a go at people talking about things they find mildly irritating in a thread about things they find mildly irritating.

Guilty your honour.

:hat

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
 :facepalm:

I guess I find shallow, jealous, judgemental people mildly irritating.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2017, 06:28:17 PM »

Will you PLEASE piss off ? I don't complain about ANYBODY on this forum. The only one who REGULARLY complains about me is YOU.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2017, 06:33:32 PM »

Will you PLEASE piss off ? I don't complain about ANYBODY on this forum. The only one who REGULARLY complains about me is YOU.

I'm not complaining about you at all (and do not remember specifically doing so, much less regularly, as I cant even remember our last interaction).  I made a comment about your judgemental comments.  Just like pogowner did.   I found your post mildly irritating.
Perhaps you are so upset because you were made aware of your own poor behavior?  Either way, there is no reason to be so upset.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 06:43:08 PM by eric42434224 »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2017, 06:36:33 PM »
I'm remembering why Kotowboy usually swept the Most Angry DTF Member award every year.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2017, 06:42:08 PM »
You know what I find mildly irritating?

Small flying insects in your home. Not anything worth being too bothered by, but they're mildly irritating.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »
To add to that, May flies in N.H.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2017, 06:50:06 PM »
I'm remembering why Kotowboy usually swept the Most Angry DTF Member award every year.

Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #360 on: March 19, 2017, 07:23:29 PM »
Eric and Kotowboy....knock it off. Now. This is your warning.
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #361 on: March 19, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »
Yeast Infections.

The person that leaves half a cup of coffee in the pot.

When your balls itch in public.

Popcorn kernels stuck in your teeth.
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #362 on: March 19, 2017, 07:29:38 PM »

My kids will leave a sip of fruit punch in the container in the fridge. Can anyone fucking mix powder and water?? Or does it HAVE to be done by an adult?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2017, 07:30:32 PM »
When your balls stick to the side of your leg.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »

Is that what you've heard?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »
I thought you did since you were down there.

*Drops Mic*

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2017, 07:39:31 PM »

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #367 on: March 19, 2017, 07:43:20 PM »
  :lol

And with that, good night folks

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #368 on: March 19, 2017, 07:43:57 PM »
Amen, brothers!

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #369 on: March 19, 2017, 09:04:47 PM »

Another coffee related. The person at the office who complains how the coffee is made but never once took a minute out if his day to make it himself.

That's what we get.  We also get our birthday as a holiday.

Your birthday is a holiday for me, too. I take off of work, smoke a cigar, and sit on the couch with my balls hanging out listening to metal.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2017, 07:06:54 AM »
If a child is too young to watch a movie, especially one not suited for them get a babysitter.  I would gladly babysit my nephew so my brother and sis in law could have a night out.

Or, guess what, don't go.   When you're a parent, "not having a babysitter" is not an excuse.  You stay the fuck home until you FIND one.   Hopefully a cute college student just looking for a quiet place to study and make a few bucks on the side...  oops, sorry, I think I crossed threads there... but you get my point.   

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2017, 07:08:26 AM »
Yup, I'm in agreement.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2017, 07:14:14 AM »

Another coffee related. The person at the office who complains how the coffee is made but never once took a minute out if his day to make it himself.

Haha or they make themselves hot drinks all day - but as soon as you make your first one : " ::) not going to offer to make anyone elses then  ? "

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2017, 07:14:47 AM »

Sticky nads.  So annoying.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #374 on: March 20, 2017, 07:28:10 AM »
Couple other things:  I kind of like the feeling - at first - when your balls stick to your leg.  It's the removal that is irritating.   

Second, despite the personal attacks toward him, Kotowboy isn't completely off base...  I went to see Guns and Roses at a club in Philly in 2012, and I was standing right at a railing about midway back; to my left was the access to the handicapped seats, and to my right were round tables in front of the bar.   Sitting at the table was this cute girl - she absolutely knew how to wear those jeans - and her "caveman".   Who LITERALLY didn't pull his face out of the phone for a minute during the entire show.    I don't know what went on before they got there, but she was CLEARLY not happy, and as the show progressed (it was a three hour plus show) she was dancing, and because of space, we came in contact, and I made little (read: NO) effort to move.  It is hard to describe now without seeming...  weird, but we spent about two hours jamming to G'n'R, and while we never said a word to each other, she basically rubbed her ass against me surreptitiously for most of that time.   "Caveman" never moved a muscle, nor, to my observations, pulled his face up from his phone.  The encore was "Madagascar", "Better", "Patience" and "Paradise City".   About midway through "Better" - exactly at two AM, I might add - he got up and started walking out.  She turned to me, didn't say a word but shrugged and followed him out.  Never saw them again.   Who knows, maybe that's their thing.   Maybe there are kids involved.   Maybe there are a thousand things that justify that.   But I can't help but wonder - in fascination, if not "irritation", or judgment - what that story was all about. 

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #375 on: March 20, 2017, 10:38:11 AM »
Bless you.  :coolio

Offline Ħ

« Reply #376 on: March 20, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »
ENTJs
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2017, 02:06:54 PM »
Holy farts, it's Brother H!
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2017, 02:08:27 PM »
i. when you try to close a door behind you and you miss the handle and the door slams loudly

ii. when you try to flick a light switch off when leaving a room and you fumble it several times before having to stop, go back in - press the light switch - then leave.

:lolpalm:

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2017, 02:15:34 PM »
ii. when you try to flick a light switch off when leaving a room and you fumble it several times before having to stop, go back in - press the light switch - then leave.

:lolpalm:

When you go to flick on the light switch in a dark room with wet hands (had just washed them from the bathroom) and you don't realize there is no face plate on the light switch (since it's dark, you cannot see) and your finger touches the wires and you get electrocuted  :lol (this happened to me as a kid)

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #380 on: March 20, 2017, 02:57:34 PM »
Couple other things:  I kind of like the feeling - at first - when your balls stick to your leg.  It's the removal that is irritating.   

Second, despite the personal attacks toward him, Kotowboy isn't completely off base...  I went to see Guns and Roses at a club in Philly in 2012, and I was standing right at a railing about midway back; to my left was the access to the handicapped seats, and to my right were round tables in front of the bar.   Sitting at the table was this cute girl - she absolutely knew how to wear those jeans - and her "caveman".   Who LITERALLY didn't pull his face out of the phone for a minute during the entire show.    I don't know what went on before they got there, but she was CLEARLY not happy, and as the show progressed (it was a three hour plus show) she was dancing, and because of space, we came in contact, and I made little (read: NO) effort to move.  It is hard to describe now without seeming...  weird, but we spent about two hours jamming to G'n'R, and while we never said a word to each other, she basically rubbed her ass against me surreptitiously for most of that time.   "Caveman" never moved a muscle, nor, to my observations, pulled his face up from his phone.  The encore was "Madagascar", "Better", "Patience" and "Paradise City".   About midway through "Better" - exactly at two AM, I might add - he got up and started walking out.  She turned to me, didn't say a word but shrugged and followed him out.  Never saw them again.   Who knows, maybe that's their thing.   Maybe there are kids involved.   Maybe there are a thousand things that justify that.   But I can't help but wonder - in fascination, if not "irritation", or judgment - what that story was all about.

Exactly our point.  You don't know and shouldn't judge. Good for you for not doing so :tup
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #381 on: March 20, 2017, 02:59:42 PM »

Trying to remove my scrote from my leg whilst riding my bike = not easy.

:lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #382 on: March 20, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »

Haha or they make themselves hot drinks all day - but as soon as you make your first one : " ::) not going to offer to make anyone elses then  ? "

I hate office politics.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #383 on: March 20, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »
When a 20 year old can't abide by company rules for time off and can't work a full week.  He has to be coercedto tell me the truth why he needs to have time off and has no PTO. 

It's not fair to his shift and the employees.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #384 on: March 20, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »
Kids have no work ethic these days. It's sad really. I don't know what happened. I worked two jobs back when I was around his age, and even worked both jobs in the same day with bad sciatica problems and a 104 fever. He needs to have his ass kicked into shape.