Author Topic: Trump Tweets (sorry Stadler)  (Read 1963 times)

Offline hefdaddy42

• Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
  • Global Moderator
  • RIP Dad 1943-2010
Re: Trump Tweets (sorry Stadler)
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2017, 11:48:24 AM »
Not sure using HuffPo as your example is a great idea  :lol

I mean, I read some of their articles, but they aren't "journalism" like ABC, CBS, NBC, or even CNN or Fox News.  ALL of which (yes, even Fox) decried the idiocy spewed by Sean Spicer about the size of the inauguration crowd and the stupid "alternate facts" nonsense brought out by Kellyanne Conway.

Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2017, 08:12:17 AM »

@realDonaldTrump February 7, 2017

"I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!"

"Yes, a long time ago," Trump said. "[Putin and I] got along great, by the way."

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-2015-interview-claims-he-met-putin

Trump declared, I do have a relationship and I can tell you that hes very interested in what were doing here today Hes probably very interested in what you and I am saying today, and Im sure hes going to be seeing it in some form."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/in-a-2013-interview-trump-said-i-do-have-a-relationship-with-vladimir-putin/

"Putin has big plans for Russia. He wants to edge out its neighbors so that Russia can dominate oil supplies to all of Europe," Trump said. "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians. Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow. I think I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so,"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-quotes/

Trump said of the letter: "A very nice letter from Vladimir Putin; his thoughts are so correct. I hope both sides are able to live up to these thoughts, and we do not have to travel an alternate path.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-putin-clinton-democrats-lose-dignity-232957

"If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him," the Republican nominee said. "I've already said he is very much of a leader. The man has very strong control over his country

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-strong-leader-obama-2016-9

"You know, I was in Moscow a couple of months ago. I own the Miss Universe Pageant and they treated me so great. Putin even sent me a present, a beautiful present."

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/03/06/donald-trump-peppers-cpac-speeches-with-humblebrags

"Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would doas an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow, and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad."

http://www.press.org/events/npc-luncheon-donald-trump-chairman-and-president-trump-organization

"As far as the Ukraine is concerned if Putin wants to go in -- and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes. We were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican-debate-transcript-primetime-debate-on-economy

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2017, 09:34:11 AM »
Not sure using HuffPo as your example is a great idea  :lol

I mean, I read some of their articles, but they aren't "journalism" like ABC, CBS, NBC, or even CNN or Fox News.  ALL of which (yes, even Fox) decried the idiocy spewed by Sean Spicer about the size of the inauguration crowd and the stupid "alternate facts" nonsense brought out by Kellyanne Conway.

Honestly?  Fox News has been REMARKABLY fair in this whole proceeding.  Yeah, you've still got Sean "Can I wipe your balls now, Mr. President?" Hannity, but Shep Smith is a veritable Walter Cronkite for the twenty tens on there.   He calls bullshit on something Trump's done about twice a day.    Hell, even the greatest show on the planet, "Outnumbered" is starting to make Meghan McCain look like a raving lunatic, it's moving so far to the center.   

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2017, 05:59:31 AM »
Spoken like a true president.

@RealDonaldTrump

Feb 15, 2017 07:42:20 AM - Crimea was TAKEN by Russia during the Obama Administration. Was Obama too soft on Russia?

Feb 15, 2017 07:28:37 AM - Thank you to Eli Lake of The Bloomberg View - "The NSA & FBI...should not interfere in our politics...and is" Very serious situation for USA

Feb 15, 2017 07:19:18 AM - Information is being illegally given to the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost by the intelligence community (NSA and FBI?).Just like Russia

Feb 15, 2017 07:08:12 AM - This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.

Feb 15, 2017 06:40:32 AM - The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:07:05 AM by Chino »

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Inventory!
    • Overhaul
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2017, 06:03:21 AM »
This dude is unbelievably incompetent and childish.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

My band, Overhaul! Releasing a debut album soon!!

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2017, 06:02:29 PM »
@realdonaldtrump

"Feb 17, 2017 04:48:22 PM - The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

Fuck right off with that shit.

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »
My favorite part is that the original tweet included less news organizations, but he deleted it to add more.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2017, 08:24:25 PM »
So, curious question... does naming a particular person or organization as an Enemy of the State mean or change anything legally?

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2017, 10:26:25 PM »
So, curious question... does naming a particular person or organization as an Enemy of the State mean or change anything legally?

I believe he said "the enemy of the American people", not "Enemy of the State", but either way there is no legal ramification.  Just a credibility ramification.  :)

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2017, 10:30:55 PM »

Just a credibility ramification.  :)

For whom? Honest question.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »

Just a credibility ramification.  :)

For whom? Honest question.

Trump.   I believe in the media bias as much as anyone, but it's not the MEDIA that is the enemy of the American people, it's the PEOPLE who don't put in the work.   That's ultimately where the problem lies.   That's why I spend so much time asking people to be fair and do their homework.  Stop with the hyperbole. 

Offline ariich

• sexin' you later
  • Global Moderator
  • Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2017, 03:07:25 AM »
I've actually been wondering whether some of these publications that he insists on naming can sue him for libel or whatever similar laws you have over in the US.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2017, 08:02:32 AM »
I've actually been wondering whether some of these publications that he insists on naming can sue him for libel or whatever similar laws you have over in the US.

Thats one of the reasons I asked...
http://www.npr.org/2017/02/17/515760101/when-a-politician-says-fake-news-and-a-newspaper-threatens-to-sue-back?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170217

Also wondering if they are labeled as enemy of the state, if they can be shut down or investigated without certain legal restrictions.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2017, 11:29:01 AM »
Mar 13, 2017 07:52:29 AM - It is amazing how rude much of the media is to my very hard working representatives. Be nice, you will do much better!

:lol

I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2011

You must admit that Bryant Gumbel is one of the dumbest racists around - an arrogant dope with no talent. Failed at CBS etc-why still on TV?

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2013

I loved beating these two terrible human beings. I would never recommend that anyone use her lawyer, he is a total loser!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2013

@michellemalkin You were born stupid!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2013

Offline hefdaddy42

• Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
  • Global Moderator
  • RIP Dad 1943-2010
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
SAD!

Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF's resident deceased dictator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • The changing of the worrd is inevitabre!!!
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2017, 07:48:51 AM »
http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/third-month-mania

Get on it people.  March Madness to determine Trump's greatest tweet of all time.
Dream Theater Forums: Expanding musical tastes and shrinking wallets since 2009.
Note to forum, jingle is usually right.
I'm actually disappointed he's not Kim Jong-Il

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »
http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/third-month-mania

Get on it people.  March Madness to determine Trump's greatest tweet of all time.
"It's freezing in NYC, we need global warming" is not an option? SAD!

Offline ariich

• sexin' you later
  • Global Moderator
  • Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2017, 02:04:32 PM »
"I never fall for scams. I am the only person who walked out of my 'Ali G' interview"

Oh my god. :rollin

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2017, 06:15:23 PM »
"I never fall for scams. I am the only person who walked out of my 'Ali G' interview"

Oh my god. :rollin

I think Gingrich did too.

*Edit*

Newt Gingrich did not.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2017, 08:02:39 AM »
 :lol Ali G was awesome

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2017, 09:37:30 AM »
:lol Ali G was awesome

"It's like my friend, Rainbow Jeremy. He just stays at home, smokes his own home grown. He wants nothing to do with techmology. You can check his website"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2017, 08:35:25 AM »
:corn :corn :corn

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/324932-arnold-schwarzenegger-blasts-trump-over-low-approval-ratings

If you went back in time 25 years and told everyone that some day in the future former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger would be publicly mocking president Donald Trump over his low approval ratings, they'd have put you in a room with padded walls and a very snug fitting jacket.