Author Topic: Ayreon/Arjen Lucassen 2017 Survivor - Prediction Contest [Prize Delivered]  (Read 14388 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: Ayreon/Arjen Lucassen 2017 Survivor - Prediction Contest
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2017, 05:35:26 PM »
God dammit, I was so sure that I had actually guessed Age of Shadows - Beneath the Waves - Liquid Eternity. Just checked my PMs though, and no dice. Dammit. :(

I know right... I thought I'd chosen AoS to win as well.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2017, 04:06:40 AM »
Seems like I'm good at guessing which songs are in the top three but obviously bad when it comes to guess which position they are in. Anyway still in the top three  :metal
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline 425

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2017, 10:47:36 PM »
Geez, I'm still like near the top of these standings? Maybe I should participate in more threads!
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2017, 11:34:42 AM »
Here we go with the results of On this Perfect Day Survivor:

On this Perfect Day Survivor Top 3:

1. Perfection?
2. Season of Denial
3. Twisted Coil

On this Perfect Day Predictions:

(Limegreen means the prediction was fully correct and scores respectively 5, 3 and 2 points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Orange means the song is in the Top 3, but the prediction was wrong about the song's exact placement, it always scores 1 point. Red means the song was eliminated before the Top 3, obviously it scores 0 points.)

425: 1. Perfection? / 2. Season of Denial / 3. Twisted Coil
Elite: 1. Perfection? / 2. Season of Denial / 3. Twisted Coil
home: 1. Green and Cream / 2. Leland Street / 3. Twisted Coil
Kwyjibo: 1. Green and Cream / 2. Twisted Coil / 3. Perfection?
MirrorMask: 1. Perfection? / 2. Twisted Coil / 3. Season of Denial
Nick: 1. Perfection? / 2. Over / 3. Green and Cream
Parama: 1. Perfection? / 2. Season of Denial / 3. Twisted Coil
Scorpion: 1. Perfection? / 2. Season of Denial / 3. Green and Cream
Tomislav95: 1. Green and Cream / 2. Leland Street / 3. Season of Denial
Train of Naught: 1. Perfection? / 2. Leland Street / 3. Twisted Coil
twosuitsluke: 1. Season of Denial / 2. Perfection? / 3. Twisted Coil

Evermind: 1. Twisted Coil / 2. Perfection? / 3. Season of Denial
jingle.boy: 1. Twisted Coil / 2. Perfection? / 3. Over

The Scoreboard:

1. 425 - 59
1. Scorpion - 59

3. Kwyjibo - 37
4. Parama - 36
5. MirrorMask - 35
5. Tomislav95 - 35
7. Train of Naught - 33
8. Elite - 31
9. twosuitsluke - 28
10. Nick - 26
11. home - 24

Evermind - 46
jingle.boy - 29

We have three clean sweeps this time, as well as a lot of correct guesses for the winner! 425 manages to get two more points than Scorp in this round, which means they're tied for the first place now. Kwyjibo barely holds his third place as Parama, MirrorMask and Train of Naught all get almost enough points to push him down from the pedestal! Tomislav is also up there with them, but mostly due to a good performance in the previous few rounds, not in this particular one. The two leaders have a pretty comfortable point gap between them and the pursuers, but we still have some albums left, and then there are Consolations, Finals and Grand Finals. I would say there's still a chance to win for anyone if your predictions are sensible.

Next up is Arjen's second solo album, Lost in the New Real.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2017, 11:41:53 AM »
So, the time I pull the predictions basically out of my ass I do better than when I carefully think about it? that's golden  :lol
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
Well, there is also only 6 songs on the album.  I think we'll all do pretty good on TTOE too.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Kwyjibo

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »
Kwyjibo barely holds his third place as Parama, MirrorMask and Train of Naught all get almost enough points to push him down from the pedestal!

DON'T YOU DARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2017, 01:57:57 AM »
Well, there is also only 6 songs on the album.  I think we'll all do pretty good on TTOE too.

Yeah, that will shake things up a little, because with so many points mathematically granted, chosing the only "song" that won't make it to the top three will be fatal.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2017, 12:03:28 PM »
Aaand here are the results of Victims of the Modern Age Survivor:

Victims of the Modern Age Survivor Top 3:

1. 24 Hours
2. Human See, Human Do
3. Digital Rain

Victims of the Modern Age Predictions:

(Limegreen means the prediction was fully correct and scores respectively 5, 3 and 2 points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Orange means the song is in the Top 3, but the prediction was wrong about the song's exact placement, it always scores 1 point. Red means the song was eliminated before the Top 3, obviously it scores 0 points.)

425: 1. It All Ends Here / 2. Cassandra Complex / 3. Digital Rain
Elite: 1. Human See, Human Do / 2. It All Ends Here / 3. Digital Rain
home: 1. Earth That Was / 2. Digital Rain / 3. Down the Rabbit Hole
Kwyjibo: 1. Earth That Was / 2. 24 Hours / 3. It All Ends Here
MirrorMask: 1. It All Ends Here / 2. 24 Hours / 3. Cassandra Complex
Nick: 1. Human See, Human Do / 2. Victim of the Modern Age / 3. Digital Rain
Parama: 1. It All Ends Here / 2. Digital Rain / 3. Victim of the Modern Age
Scorpion: 1. Human See, Human Do / 2. Victim of the Modern Age / 3. It All Ends Here
Tomislav95: 1. Earth That Was / 2. Digital Rain / 3. 24 Hours
Train of Naught: 1. 24 Hours / 2. It All Ends Here / 3. Human See, Human Do
twosuitsluke: 1. 24 Hours / 2. It All Ends Here / 3. Human See, Human Do

Evermind: 1. 24 Hours / 2. Human See, Human Do / 3. It All Ends Here
jingle.boy: 1. Digital Rain / 2. Human See, Human Do / 3. 24 Hours

The Scoreboard:

1. 425 - 61
2. Scorpion - 60
3. Train of Naught - 39
4. Kwyjibo - 38
5. Parama - 37
5. Tomislav95 - 37
7. MirrorMask - 36
8. Elite - 34
8. twosuitsluke - 34
10. Nick - 29
11. home - 25

Evermind - 54
jingle.boy - 34

Not a lot of green this time around! 425 gets two points and manages to get just a bit ahead of Scorpion on the scoreboard! However, I do have to remind everyone that to be eligible for the prize you have to be active in a certain amount of Survivors. I haven't checked anyone's activity yet, but I suspect that perhaps some people could be lacking in that regard so far (or not, I don't really know). Just so everyone remembers, to be eligible you have to be active in at least three album Survivors (active means you have to actually post in more than 50% of the threads related to that album Survivor.

Anyway, Train manages to unexpectedly climb to the Top 3, correctly guessing 24 Hours as the winner of this Survivor, moving Kwyjibo down one place. The fight for the Top 3 is pretty damn tough at the moment! Luke also gets a fair amount of points and climbs closer to the pursuers.

While it might seem that Top 2 is unapproachable right now, I assure you there's still a chance. Don't give up hope!

Next up is Ayreon's The Theory of Everything. I hope we will begin on Monday.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »
Wow... only 5 points separating 3rd from 9th!

It's interesting how no one has gone completely 0-3 on predictions.  I've laid a couple of turds more than once, but no one has completely struck out.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2017, 12:40:41 PM »
Go look at the final expeirment results  :corn

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2017, 02:39:45 PM »
Go look at the final expeirment results  :corn

Ahhh... I only looked as far back as the 'reply' page gives.  Poor Rich and 2suits.

Well, there's still a couple more albums for others to take a whiff with.

Offline Kwyjibo

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2017, 12:27:40 AM »
I want my third place back.  :omg:

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2017, 05:56:32 AM »
I want my third place back.  :omg:

It's three points away from me... I crave it!  ;D

Offline 425

« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »
Not a lot of green this time around! 425 gets two points and manages to get just a bit ahead of Scorpion on the scoreboard! However, I do have to remind everyone that to be eligible for the prize you have to be active in a certain amount of Survivors. I haven't checked anyone's activity yet, but I suspect that perhaps some people could be lacking in that regard so far (or not, I don't really know). Just so everyone remembers, to be eligible you have to be active in at least three album Survivors (active means you have to actually post in more than 50% of the threads related to that album Survivor.

Yeah, this applies to me. It's awesome to see I'm doing so well in this, but I'm currently not really an active DTF poster. I don't know for certain if I qualify for the prize; I don't think I do. But I've told Evermind that even if I do qualify and I do win, I want to pass on the prize to the next person, because I think it should go to a more active poster who will probably enjoy it more than I would. So in order to get the prize, you don't have to beat me. You still do, of course, in order to get the glory of first place.

Props to Evermind for running this, even though I haven't been too involved. Seems like it's been great!  :)
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2017, 10:56:27 AM »
It's time to post the results of The Theory of Everything Survivor:

The Theory of Everything Survivor Top 3:

1. Phase II: Symmetry
2. Phase III: Entanglement
3. Phase I: Singularity

The Theory of Everything Predictions:

425: 1. Phase I: Singularity / 2. Phase IV: Unification / 3. Phase II: Symmetry
Elite: 1. Phase III: Entanglement / 2. Phase II: Symmetry / 3. Phase IV: Unification
home: 1. Phase II: Symmetry / 2. Phase I: Singularity / 3. Phase IV: Unification
Kwyjibo: 1. Phase I: Singularity / 2. Phase II: Symmetry / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
MirrorMask: 1. Phase IV: Unification / 2. Phase I: Singularity / 3. Phase II: Symmetry
Nick: 1. Phase IV: Unification / 2. Phase I: Singularity / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
Parama: 1. Phase IV: Unification / 2. Phase II: Symmetry / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
Scorpion: 1. Phase II: Symmetry / 2. Phase I: Singularity / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
Tomislav95: 1. Phase IV: Unification / 2. Phase I: Singularity / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
Train of Naught: 1. Phase I: Singularity / 2. Phase IV: Unification / 3. Phase III: Entanglement
twosuitsluke: 1. Phase I: Singularity / 2. Phase III: Entanglement / 3. Phase IV: Unification

Evermind: 1. Phase I: Singularity / 2. Phase III: Entanglement / 3. Phase IV: Unification
jingle.boy: 1. Phase III: Entanglement / 2. Phase II: Symmetry / 3. Phase IV: Unification

The Scoreboard:

1. Scorpion - 67
2. 425 - 63
3. Kwyjibo - 41
3. Train of Naught - 41
5. Parama - 39
5. Tomislav95 - 39
7. MirrorMask - 38
7. twosuitsluke - 38
9. Elite - 36
10. home - 31
10. Nick - 31

Evermind - 58
jingle.boy - 36

The results are pretty even for this particular Survivor. Scorpion rushes ahead, correctly guessing the winner and also guessing the other two songs in a wrong order, getting seven points which allows him to take the lead. The fight for the third place is intense as hell—the difference between the third place and the last is only 10 points! I might need to invent some consolation prize for the third place if this competition will keep up as it goes right now. :lol

Next up is The Gentle Storm — The Diary. We'll probably begin this one on Wednesday or Thursday.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2017, 10:59:03 AM »
Meanwhile, Lost in the New Real Survivor is in its final phase, and after that The Source Survivor will follow. Here's what will happen in the next couple of days: first off, you guys should start sending me your predictions for The Source. Second, I'm working on the writeup for this album and it should be ready at the end of the week. So, we will have our listening session for The Source some time next week, and then we're going to run the actual Survivor for this album.

For now, the tentative deadline for The Source predictions is August 27th. The Survivor will probably start on 28th.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2017, 11:04:45 AM »
Seriously, what the actual fuck (only 1/2 serious)?  How do only 2 people not have Unification in their Top 3, but it is the first to get voted out?

Sometimes, we don't make any sense in how the votes are coming in vs predictions.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2017, 11:24:17 AM »
Meh, I'm falling behind! At least I'm just three points away from the third place...

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »
Still waiting for The Source prediction from some of you guys, I'll send out a round of PM's today to remind everyone.

That being said, our schedule for now is this: The Gentle Storm Survivor begins today, The Source Survivor begins next Monday; the writeup for The Source is going live next week, as well as the listening session for the album. When the opportunity to change your Consolations / Finals / Grand Finals prediction arises, I will notify you all in this thread and via PMs.

I haven't thought this through yet, but it could be that this Survivor will take a break from Sep 15th to Sep 29th when I'm on vacation in Netherlands/Germany to see Ayreon Universe, Edguy and Need/Evergrey and possibly explore some cities and points of interest. Perhaps we will wrap-up both The Gentle Storm and The Source Survivors before Sep 15th and then I'll allow the two weeks time for changing of your predictions for the rest of our journey. We'll see.

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2017, 12:48:50 AM »
I just sent you my predictions for The Source. Yeah, I would need to change my predictions for the Finals :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
I still need some predictions for The Source, I'll send out the reminders via PM tomorrow. If I don't get the remaining predictions this Sunday, the Survivor will start on Monday anyway.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2017, 11:57:11 AM »
It's finally time to post the results of Lost in the New Real Survivor:

Lost in the New Real Survivor Top 3:

1. Lost in the New Real
2. The New Real
3. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin

Lost in the New Real Predictions:

425: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. Parental Procreation Permit / 3. The New Real
Elite: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. Yellowstone Memorial Day / 3. Parental Procreation Permit
home: 1. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin / 2. The New Real / 3. E-Police
Kwyjibo: 1. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin / 2. Yellowstone Memorial Day / 3. E-Police
MirrorMask: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. The New Real / 3. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin
Nick: 1. E-Police / 2. Parental Procreation Permit / 3. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin
Parama: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. The New Real / 3. Don't Switch Me Off
Scorpion: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. Yellowstone Memorial Day / 3. The New Real
Tomislav95: 1. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin / 2. Lost in the New Real / 3. E-Police
Train of Naught: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. Parental Procreation Permit / 3. E-Police
twosuitsluke: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. Parental Procreation Permit / 3. Dr. Slumber's Eternity Home

Evermind: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. The New Real / 3. Parental Procreation Permit
jingle.boy: 1. Lost in the New Real / 2. E-Police / 3. Dr. Slumber's Eternity Home

The Scoreboard:

1. Scorpion - 73
2. 425 - 69
3. MirrorMask - 48
4. Parama - 47
5. Train of Naught - 46
6. twosuitsluke - 43
7. Kwyjibo - 42
8. Elite - 41
8. Tomislav95 - 41
10. home - 35
11. Nick - 33

Evermind - 66
jingle.boy - 41

This survivor yielded more points than usual, mostly because a lot of people managed to correctly guess the winner! The Top 2 stays unchanged, but MirrorMask charges right into the Top 3 with his fully correct prediction! Things are tight around the third place, so I guess we could expect the positions to change with each album and Survivor onwards.

The Gentle Storm is up an running, and we'll finally have The Source Survivor next week, I promise.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2017, 12:41:25 PM »
I did it. I really did what I always said I wanted to do: nail the predictions for an album I didn't even listen to!!!  :metal :lol :rollin

What a bittersweet irony, considering my early fails for albums I only know too well, haha!!!!! even if I won't win anything, this alone makes my day for this contest  ;D

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2017, 01:33:11 PM »
aha, the comeback  :corn

Offline Kwyjibo

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2017, 11:35:37 PM »
Ouch, from third to seventh is a hard fall  :omg:

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2017, 11:10:13 AM »
Alright, here we go:

The Diary Survivor Top 3:

1. Endless Sea
2. Cape of Storms
3. Shores of India

The Diary Predictions:

425: 1. New Horizons / 2. The Storm / 3. Heart of Amsterdam
Elite: 1. The Storm / 2. Shores of India / 3. Heart of Amsterdam
home: 1. Heart of Amsterdam / 2. The Storm / 3. Shores of India
Kwyjibo: 1. Shores of India / 2. The Storm / 3. Heart of Amsterdam
MirrorMask: 1. Shores of India / 2. Endless Sea / 3. Brightest Light
Nick: 1. Shores of India / 2. Heart of Amsterdam / 3. The Storm
Parama: 1. Shores of India / 2. The Storm / 3. Cape of Storms
Scorpion: 1. Shores of India / 2. Heart of Amsterdam / 3. New Horizons
Tomislav95: 1. Heart of Amsterdam / 2. Endless Sea / 3. The Storm
Train of Naught: 1. Shores of India / 2. Brightest Light / 3. Endless Sea
twosuitsluke: 1. The Storm / 2. Heart of Amsterdam / 3. Brightest Light

Evermind: 1. New Horizons / 2. Endless Sea / 3. The Moment
jingle.boy: 1. The Storm / 2. Shores of India / 3. Endless Sea

The Scoreboard:

1. Scorpion - 74
2. 425 - 69
3. MirrorMask - 50
4. Parama - 49
5. Train of Naught - 48
6. Kwyjibo - 43
6. twosuitsluke - 43
8. Elite - 42
8. Tomislav95 - 42
10. home - 37
11. Nick - 34

Evermind - 67
jingle.boy - 43

Apparently, the results are screwed up by my vacation—almost no one got anything right! :lol Best result in this Survivor was two points. No real significant changes on the scoreboard this time.

We have only The Source to finish, and we're almost ready to start the Arjen Consolations. I'm going to talk about them and how can you change (if you'd like to) your predictions in the next post.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2017, 11:32:32 AM »
Alright, so here's what we have for Arjen Lucassen Survivor Consolations songs:

Set Your Controls
Twisted Coil
Digital Rain
Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin
Shores of India

Two of these will advance to the Finals.

If you decide to leave your prediction for this Survivor unchanged, you get 10 points for each song you rightly predicted to go to the Finals (maximum 20 points). If you change your prediction in any way (swapping one song for another, or changing both songs entirely) you will only get 3 points for each song (maximum 6 points).

Since this competition is mostly for fun, I'm going to reveal all of your initial predictions for this round—you also won't need to go look for your own predictions.

425: High Moon / Digital Rain (1/2)
Elite: Parental Procreation Permit / Heart of Amsterdam (0/2)
home: Endless Sea / The Eye of Ra (0/2)
Kwyjibo: Starchild / Human See, Human Do (0/2)
MirrorMask: Brightest Light / Songs of the Ocean (0/2)
Nick: Perfect Survivor / Earth That Was (0/2)
Parama: Twisted Coil / Victims of the Modern Age (1/2)
Scorpion: It All Ends Here / Set Your Controls (1/2)
Tomislav: Intergalactic Space Crusaders / 24 Hours (0/2)
Train of Naught: Green and Cream / New Horizons (0/2)
twosuitsluke: Starchild / Pefection? (0/2)

Evermind: Season of Denial / The Moment (0/2)
jingle.boy: 24 Hours / The Eye of Ra (0/2)

Basically, folks with 0/2 score have to change their predictions or they risk getting nothing. However, for people with 1/2, you might consider staying with what you have, as this will potentially award you more points (10 if your song of choice advances to the Finals). However, as Scorpion and 425 are both pretty much inactive in these threads now, the only real choice here is for Parama. :biggrin:

I would like to get your updated predictions this week to start the Consolations on Monday. I'll do a round of PMs tomorrow to remind everyone.

If anything is unclear, go ahead and ask a question, I might've not done a very good job explaining it.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2017, 11:34:20 AM »
rip literally everyone wow

I'm sticking with my predictions since I expect twisted coil to sweep given the competition  :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »
However, as Scorpion and 425 are both pretty much inactive in these threads now,

lol... the two guys with basically the insurmountable lead.   :lolpalm:

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2017, 11:49:51 AM »
rip literally everyone wow

I'm sticking with my predictions since I expect twisted coil to sweep given the competition  :lol

Yeah uh, it should.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »
Updates sent from me.

Didn't dare to hope to still hold on to the third place!  :metal

Offline Kwyjibo

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2017, 11:58:19 PM »
New predictions sent.

And lol at the Diary results  ;D Cape Of Storms finishes in second place and no-one has it in his top 3 predictions, what were you voting?

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2017, 01:10:20 AM »
To be fair, it's such a strong and cohesive album that it's hard to pick a favorite, and even harder to guess which other songs people may like. It's not that there's a super awesome song that stands above the others or that half of the album sucks, it's damn brilliant from beginning to end. A masterpiece.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2017, 01:57:12 AM »
i had cape of storms in my top three  :loser: