Author Topic: 2016-17 NCAA Basketball Thread - Coach K needs Back surgery to get new backbone  (Read 484 times)

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
First of all: Dook sucks, as always.  UNC (University of No Classes) isn't that much behind.

Secondly - My Hokies beat their ass.  Georgia Tech beat No Classes.  Both were glorious upsets.

Nova looks good again, but they just took their first loss.  Always tough to repeat though.

Completely classless move by dook to make the "indefinite" suspension one game.  The ACC needs to step in, but they won't because dook is one of the bandwagon teams of the ACC (No Classes being the other).

RJ - I have no idea how Cal is, but go Bears.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Grayson Allen is a thuggish nutcase, and both Duke and the ACC are totally gutless.  But, it's par for the course for college ball, considering coaches only care about winning and conferences about making money.

Offline dparrott

Never been a fan, but Baylor's glowing uniforms and 14-0 record are hard to ignore.  Diggin it. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:52:02 AM by dparrott »
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
As a UNC fan, I obviously am already predisposed against Duke, but this 1-game "indefinite" suspension is a new low for Duke and Coach K.  Grayson Allen is a little shit, and should have gotten at least 5 games.

Hopefully the conference steps in and bans him for a few more.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline dparrott

Baylor wins again!  15-0!
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.