Author Topic: The post funny stuff thread v.graham's number  (Read 258680 times)

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Re: The post funny stuff thread v.graham's number
« Reply #595 on: July 05, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »
Dad opens and tries to eat stinkiest food on the planet with his family around....

https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #596 on: July 05, 2017, 05:04:14 PM »
I know it's suppose to be funny but as always with videos like that, they're doing it wrong for comedic effect. It's fermented fish and it will stink but you get used to it though. There's better ways to open it like putting it in a bag and open it, that way it dosen't spray everyway. You eat it by putting small pieces on a thin crispy bread along with sliced potatoes, sour cream/creme fraiche, diced onions and chives served with a nice lager and of course snaps.  :tup
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #597 on: July 05, 2017, 05:09:36 PM »
Aaaaand there goes the funny...

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #598 on: July 05, 2017, 11:36:55 PM »
Sorry  :P Here's my favourite: https://youtu.be/Cqe8iUjmLds
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline TheSilentHam

• Bringin' da bacon
« Reply #599 on: July 08, 2017, 09:29:15 AM »

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2017, 10:17:56 AM »
Brilliant!

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #602 on: July 09, 2017, 07:40:56 AM »

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #603 on: July 17, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »
I laughed way too hard when I saw this.

Apparently this guys does a lot of random videos like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #604 on: July 20, 2017, 10:34:58 AM »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #605 on: July 20, 2017, 10:59:48 AM »
With 34 reviews, he must have made more than that!  :lol

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2017, 09:20:35 AM »
The video is not really that funny but this line have too be from some John Cleese sketch  :lol

You're under citizen's arrest! You're under citizen's arrest and I tell you what, YOU ARE TOO, YOU BIG SLOB!

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #607 on: July 30, 2017, 04:54:20 AM »

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #608 on: July 30, 2017, 06:28:54 AM »
Whoa, that C&H took an unexpected turn.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #609 on: July 30, 2017, 07:00:28 AM »
Woooooow. Going places where....

Hentai and hicks have been going for eons.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2017, 10:49:16 AM »
I don't follow any Hentai, and don't know many hicks, so it caught me off guard.  I guess I've lived a sheltered life.  I did find it funny, I'm just not used to "mainstream" going there.  Yet.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »
It's the next rubicon, albeit not for me. 

I love the "Original/Remix" one.   And the Nintendo one is cute even if it is obviously fake (there's no way a hot 25 year old chick knows about having to take out the cartridge, blow on it, and reinsert in order to keep the game going; that's high level nerd-dom, if you ask me). 

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #612 on: July 30, 2017, 06:11:01 PM »
Shit son.  70's bitches did that to Atari cartridges.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #613 on: July 30, 2017, 08:00:05 PM »
And the Nintendo one is cute even if it is obviously fake (there's no way a hot 25 year old chick knows about having to take out the cartridge, blow on it, and reinsert in order to keep the game going; that's high level nerd-dom, if you ask me).

And there goes the funny.  Honestly... not everything needs an examination man.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #614 on: July 30, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »
And the Nintendo one is cute even if it is obviously fake (there's no way a hot 25 year old chick knows about having to take out the cartridge, blow on it, and reinsert in order to keep the game going; that's high level nerd-dom, if you ask me).

Yup.  Stadler need to think with his groin once in a while.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #615 on: July 30, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »
I would let her blow on my cartridge.  :eyebrows:

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #616 on: July 30, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
I would let her blow on my cartridge.  :eyebrows:

Or your melodica thingy.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #617 on: July 30, 2017, 10:07:11 PM »
I love the "Original/Remix" one.   And the Nintendo one is cute even if it is obviously fake (there's no way a hot 25 year old chick knows about having to take out the cartridge, blow on it, and reinsert in order to keep the game going; that's high level nerd-dom, if you ask me). 

That's not high level nerd-dom at all, it's a well known pop culture reference, as is pretty much anything related to Nintendo. I'm 31 and lived it for the NES onwards, so it's not a stretch for someone of 25 to be at least aware of it being a thing.
For someone born in the early '90s, the N64 would be a console they grew up with, especially if they had older siblings. She refers to it as a "Nintendo 64 classic", so she does appear to be a lot more familiar with blowing penii than cartridges, but I don't expect dumb sluts to fact check their references. Just all the more proof that the reference is legit imo; aware enough of it to mention it in a not quite right way, but not overly familiar with it to overstep her expected knowledge. If she started spouting jokes about NTSC signals, then I'd be suspicious.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #618 on: July 30, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
I don't think I ever once had to blow into any of my N64 cartridges, or SNES cartridges for that matter. It was the NES cartridges that were notorious for having people blow into them when they didn't work. So, the reference seems wrong to me anyway.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #619 on: July 30, 2017, 10:31:27 PM »
This thread blows  ;D
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #620 on: July 30, 2017, 10:32:01 PM »
I don't think I ever once had to blow into any of my N64 cartridges, or SNES cartridges for that matter. It was the NES cartridges that were notorious for having people blow into them when they didn't work. So, the reference seems wrong to me anyway.

Nope, I had to do that to my N64 games too.

I dunno. Maybe I just like blowing things.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #621 on: July 30, 2017, 10:37:28 PM »
It's the next rubicon, albeit not for me. 

You don't know the power of Teh Mario.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2017, 07:55:50 AM »

That's fine; just here for a public service.  Next time you respond to that ad "Hot girls in your neighborhood!  Looking for SEX!" and the person at your door is a 45 year-old man with a half beard, an adult diaper and a bottle of Popoff vodka, don't say I didn't warn you!

(And my original post was meant to BE funny; sorry we can't all be Dave Foley or Mike Myers.)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2017, 07:57:02 AM »

That's not high level nerd-dom at all, it's a well known pop culture reference, as is pretty much anything related to Nintendo. I'm 31 and lived it for the NES onwards, so it's not a stretch for someone of 25 to be at least aware of it being a thing.
For someone born in the early '90s, the N64 would be a console they grew up with, especially if they had older siblings. She refers to it as a "Nintendo 64 classic", so she does appear to be a lot more familiar with blowing penii than cartridges, but I don't expect dumb sluts to fact check their references. Just all the more proof that the reference is legit imo; aware enough of it to mention it in a not quite right way, but not overly familiar with it to overstep her expected knowledge. If she started spouting jokes about NTSC signals, then I'd be suspicious.

Learn something new; that was standard operating procedure with the SNES.   The old Atari too, if memory serves.  I never played the 64.

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »

Learn something new; that was standard operating procedure with the SNES.   The old Atari too, if memory serves.  I never played the 64.

I had to blow on my N64 cartridges all the time. Nintendo actually discouraged people from doing so, though I'm not sure why. They even released a kit to use rather than blowing on it.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2017, 10:00:23 AM »
Moisture (or in some poor kids' case, actual spit) from your mouth could damage the exposed connectors of the PCB. I'm sure it's rare but with how many kids blew on their cartridges, I have no doubt some actually killed their ROM carts instead of cleaning them.

THERE'S YOUR FUNNY, YOU BASTARDS! WE DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH NINTENDO 64 HERE, OKAY!? Get your nubile, perky tits OUTTA HERE!
 :metal :yarr :loser:

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2017, 10:02:48 AM »
Maybe this girl is a master of blowing it while bone dry. :zydar:

Ick.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #627 on: July 31, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #628 on: July 31, 2017, 10:30:57 AM »

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #629 on: August 01, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »
Irish Family Tradition

Paddy had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition.

It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink. So when Paddy's 18th birthday came 'round, he and his pal Mick took a boat out to the middle of the lake, Paddy stepped out of the boat ...and nearly drowned! Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety.

Furious and confused, Paddy went to see his grandmother.

"Granny," he asked, "It's my 18th birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lake like my father, his father, and his father before him?"

Granny looked deeply into Paddy's troubled brown eyes and said, "Because your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were all born in December, when the lake is frozen over, and you were born in August, ya dip shit."