1. You do not know for a fact if they are blackwashed or not.You made the claim that they were blackwashing their search results, and there's no clear evidence of that other than your two data points, which are outnumbered by many. When you open an argument by making claims like that, the burden of proof is on you to support your claim. You haven't done that.
2. I would like organizations like google to just return results. When I query American Inventor I expect to see Les Paul on the list (and I am a Fender guy ).Create your own search engine that filters alphabetically and see how useful it is.
3. So then a white supremacist can never be credible? What about a black supremacist? Or how about a militant feminist? I think they can all be credible and I respect their freedom of choice. Do you?To the bolded parts... short answer? No. Any racial or gender supremacy ideology has been totally discredited.
4. Clearly I have demonstrated much that maybe you just aren't willing to accept right now. That is 100% okay too. It is just conversation. I'll accept things you demonstrate when you get around to providing evidence.
I am still waiting to hear how you feel about PCism. Forget google searches or Aryan details related to my posts. What do YOU think? Have you ever been accused of something on PC grounds? I've occasionally been accused of being racist, sexist, and all other sorts of things. I've also worked with real live racists. I've also worked with minorities. I've worked with lesbian, gay and transgendered people. I get along with everyone. I don't see what your point is at all.
1. No No No just NO. I am under no burden of proof here AND the search terms I submitted indeed produced a blackwashed list. Other search terms are totally irrelevant. Flip it around and imagine that Rosa Parks was told, "well you could move to the north if you want to sit up front". That is what you are doing, you are changing the criteria in order to "prove" that the list is not intentionally blackwashed, but I assure you I can and have shown evidence that it is. BOTH of our evidences are inconclusive - basically fake news - and THAT is what is important here. That seemingly legit information from a seemingly legit source can set someone off on an errant PC tirade (like is happening right now this very minute by the thousands across college campuses).
2. Once again it has nothing to do with search dynamics.
3. Well, unless you are BLM, a Muslim, or a militant feminist, then the rhetoric is credible right?
4. Why do I have to provide you with any evidence? You are not the judge of the validity of my statements, you are only the judge of whether they are valid to you
On your last point, is the reason you get along with everyone *because* of political correctness? If so, then maybe it does have a positive purpose. I've never needed it to show others respect, courtesy, professionalism, etc. Aren't those character developments more important than simply toeing a line?