Author Topic: The TAC Roulette V.2..Steaming Results!  (Read 62322 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: The TAC Roulette V.2..Steaming Results!
« Reply #805 on: October 21, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
Well, I guess I've already done better in some other roulettes, I think our music tastes are not really a match (read: not at all).

Anyway, I still enjoyed playing, so thanks for having me and I hope you enjoyed at least some of the stuff I sent you :).

Yes I did. Thank you for playing. I appreciate it. I had this roulette to hear some different stuff. Great spirit in this roulette.

Congrats LordCost! And thanks a lot for running this TAC, it was a fun roulette :azn:

Thanks for playing home. Not sure I'll get the Igor tune out of my head :lol, but thank you anyway!!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #806 on: October 23, 2017, 02:33:54 AM »
This was fun TAC! I'm pretty surprised by how much of my music you seem to have enjoyed (The Mars Volta, God Is An Astronaut, Persefone?, Machine Head???) I can definitely not say I would be as open minded to 'old' music as you are to more modern stuff, so you wouldn't catch me running a fogey-only roulette ever :lol sorry.

The Machine Head album "The Blackening" is definitely worth checking out, even though you weren't big on the growls. I think they work really well with the instrumentals which can be very melodic at times. Besides, The Blackening is an absolute metal classic, one of the most widely acclaimed metal albums of the 2000's probably.

The God Is An Astronaut album is also great, most of it is atmospheric rock combined with those metal passages like at the end of the song I sent. And of course the Mars Volta album "Deloused in the Comatorium", but beware, it is quite a bit more chaotic than Televators, and mostly revolves around psychedelic rock/prog if that's what you're into.

Thanks for having me, and congrats Lorenzo! :tup Well deserved
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline LordCost

« Reply #807 on: October 23, 2017, 05:22:51 AM »

First time I'm called with real name :lol
Roulette was fun for me too! I wasn't much active here recently but I enjoyed it

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #808 on: October 23, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »

Thank you Train. Much appreciated.

Roulette was fun for me too! I wasn't much active here recently but I enjoyed it

:metal
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #809 on: October 23, 2017, 09:39:05 AM »
you hated false build but the apologist is actually the best album ever so you should check it out  :corn

definitely check out some more thank you scientist, and probably don't check out more of the hirsch effekt you'd hate their heavier stuff  :lol