Author Topic: Hallelujah by Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge) and Corey Glover (Living Colour)  (Read 997 times)

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
So, my two favorite singers, Myles Kennedy and Corey Glover, just did this in Copenhagen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qygOtcYKQqI&feature=share

My jaw hit the floor. Such a beautiful rendition of an all-time classic. One a soulful black man from Brooklyn, the other an introspective white man from Spokane, Wash. United in music, in peace, and harmony. Without getting political or religious, the world could learn a lot by listening to this.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Not a fan of the Jeff Buckley version that almost everyone covers, but that aside, they did a very nice job with it. The Living Colour dude was especially good.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Accelerando

• Disciple of Mark Tremonti
Thanks for sharing! I know the drummer for Alter Bridge, Scott Phillips, is a massive Living Colour fan. I bet he's just living the dream on this tour right now

Offline mikeyd23

Awesome!

Myles has covered this song for years, there are some incredible versions out there of him covering it.