Author Topic: Your concerts for 2017  (Read 33414 times)

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
Re: Your concerts for 2017
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2017, 07:48:54 AM »
Roger Waters last night was amazing.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2017, 10:45:05 AM »

More details.  ;D

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2017, 10:58:16 AM »
God fucking damnit :lol turns out Manchester Orchestra and Godspeed You! Black Emperor are both playing in Amsterdam, but on the same day. I'd love to go to Manchester Orchestra but I have wanted to see GY!BE for a long whilte now, so it's gonna have to be that one.

Leprous and BBNG are also playing on the same day but that's a slightly easier pick for me, don't care for BBNG that much.
I'm going to Graspop this weekend  :metal

Alcest, Alestorm, Alter Bridge, Anathema, Baroness, Coheed and Cambria, Devin Townsend, Epica, Gojira, Mastodon, Opeth, Queensryche,  Red Fang, Sabaton, Solstafir, The Dillinger Escape plan. Man so many bands I want see we're undoubtly going to miss half of those  :lol

I'm especially excited for Mastodon, Opeth and Solstafir. (though I'm going to see Mastodon one and a half week later anyway  :P)
Fuck, I regret not seeing The Dillinger Escape Plan when they came here last year sooo much. It's probably not as amazing in a festival setting, but surely it'll still be among the craziest live show experience, definitely go see them if you have the time.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2017, 01:02:57 PM »

More details.  ;D

He has definitely upped his game. It really is an experience and I don't want to give spoilers for those going. The couple sitting next to us definitely didn't enjoy the Trump focus on a few songs.

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2017, 01:21:00 PM »

More details.  ;D

He has definitely upped his game. It really is an experience and I don't want to give spoilers for those going. The couple sitting next to us definitely didn't enjoy the Trump focus on a few songs.

I had tickets and sold them. Bottom line, while I know Roger's politics and was prepared, I just didn't want to be bombarded. That, in combination with having other plans that I valued more, made the decision an easy one. I have no love for Trump at all, but I just didn't want to go to the gig and feel all the hate.

I am sure he's recorded these gigs. I'll watch it at some point.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2017, 05:10:30 PM »
Just got back from Anciients/Goatwhore. If you're remotely an Anciients fan, don't miss this show. They're tremendous live. Goatwhore was fun, but I really had nothing left after Anciients.

I just got into Anciients after seeing the album covers in the 'albums' thread sand would love to see them live.
Well, I think the tour is doing the up to Portland now, and then through the northern midwest and Canada, not sure where you're at.

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2017, 06:58:33 PM »
I'm visiting some friends in Denver next month, and they surprised me with tickets to see The Avett Brothers at Red Rocks! I've been waiting for a chance to see someone there, so I'm really excited.

Updated concert list:

- July 2: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with The Mountain Goats)
- July 8: The Avett Brothers (with Chatham County Line)
- August 27: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with Amanda Shires)
- October 15: Paramore (with Best Coast)

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #322 on: June 17, 2017, 07:51:16 AM »
Saw Third Eye yesterday. The ran through the entire first album front to back. Packed show and overall the performances were good, however there was no credit given to the original members of third eye blind for the first album.

Stephen talked about how awesome he was the whole night.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #323 on: June 17, 2017, 08:01:29 AM »
They still have the drummer from their first album.  I like his style of playing.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2017, 08:37:12 AM »
Really? Well I stand corrected, and yes the drummer was really good.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2017, 08:53:19 AM »
Update:

What I've seen:
*snip*

What's planned:
2017-06-02 – 3rDegree and No More Pain at Pub Webb in Philadelphia
2017-06-04 – Iron Maiden and Ghost at the Wells-Fargo Center in Philadelphia
2017-06-28 – Fates Warning at the Sellersville Theater in Sellersville
2017-08-25 – Anathema at the TLA in Philadelphia
2017-09-01 – Haken at the Foundry in Philadelphia
2017-09-02 – Haken at Highline Ballroom
2017-09-15 – Ayreon at the 013 in the Netherlands
2017-09-16 – Ayreon at the 013 in the Netherlands

You could've saved yourself a lot of typing by just saying "Cruise to the Edge", and "RoSFest".

FWIW I already had the list elsewhere, so it was just copy and paste.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2017, 10:37:31 AM »
Saw Third Eye yesterday. The ran through the entire first album front to back. Packed show and overall the performances were good, however there was no credit given to the original members of third eye blind for the first album.

Stephen talked about how awesome he was the whole night.

The gf asked me to go with her to see them next Friday, so scooped up a ticket and it'll be my first at the PNC bank arts center this summer so I am excited for that.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2017, 12:09:23 PM »
You're gonna have a good time. I did, his voice considering his age has held up well also the stage show was pretty elaborate.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
Coheed and Cambria Neverender show in London tomorrow  :metal :metal :metal

Gonna sing my heart out!

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2017, 11:01:58 PM »
So...since May 5th I've seen

Kaleo
Maiden in Glasgow
Maiden in Aberdeen
Maiden in Liverpool
Flogging Molly at Bunbury
Rev. Horton Heat at Bunbury
30 Seconds to Mars at Bunbury
Muse at Bunbury
Paul Simon
Joe Walsh
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
U2
The Fighting Jamesons

Coming up I have:

Maiden in Vegas
Maiden in YYZ
Joe Bonamassa
Yes
Megadeth and the Scorpions
Alice Cooper and Deep Purple

My "Summer of Sound" :metal

You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:08 AM »
I don't think you're seeing Maiden enough Tempus :lol

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2017, 09:40:11 AM »
I don't think you're seeing Maiden enough Tempus :lol

I know right?

When the boys were touring the last couple of times, we hit the road quite a bit with their families and other friends. A bit different, because we're all good friends; but hitting multiple shows in all those cities was a ton of fun. I actually tried to get Ged to go with me to Maiden here when they play in YYZ. We'll catch up then, but he's otherwise occupied and not interested.  :)

We were on holiday when I hit the shows in the UK. Was only going to do the two in Scotland, but day of hopped down to England for that one.

You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
Babymetal was awesome last night. So was Korn. I overall had a good time despite having beer spilt on my hair.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2017, 10:18:25 AM »
Saw Mastodon with Kvelertak last Friday. Some portal said sound quality on Kvelerak was awful and good on Mastodon but it was opposite for me :lol not really, it was just Mastodon was just a little too loud and vocals were buried on first few songs, later they fixed that. About the show: maybe the best atmosphere I ever experienced. Lately, I've been very passive on concerts yet on this one I could not stop headbang and sing along with them. Troy said we were the best crowd on this tour but that's what he says to everyone, right? I kinda believed him when they pulled the real encore in form of Blood and Thunder, the song they didn't play on this tour :metal Everything was moshpit on that song :lol I was suddenly in second row after being back at the soundboard the whole time.
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
Went to Graspop Metal Meeting last weekend.

Amazing

Opeth
Gojira
Alter Bridge
Rammstein
Amenra

Great

Baroness
Dillinger Escape Plan
Devin Townsend
Deep Purple

Meh

Anathema
Coheed and Cambria (although Welcome Home was great to hear)
Mastodon (was looking forward to it, but it was the same experience as when I saw them 10 years ago. Their albums are amazing, but somehow it doesn't work for me live)

Not cool

The Black Dahlia Murder
Evanescence
Steel Panther

What an amazing festival, I've never seen so many of my favorite bands in one weekend.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:20:05 PM by PixelDream »
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »
U2 finally scheduled a date for Phoenix  :hefdaddy

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2017, 01:00:50 PM »
What an amazing festival, I've never seen so many of my favorite bands in one weekend.
The line-up was just amazing  :angel:

Friday I was really looking forward to seeing Sólstafir and they were intense. They had even slighly more crowd interaction than I expected, ( I touched the singers hand  :P ) They were looking kinda grave or something troughout the whole show tho. Alcest was amazing as well, the singer is kind of akward  :lol. After that we went to Europe, who where not that good, the singer especially is just plain annoying. Then we waited for Rammstein while seeing/hearing Emperor in the distance. Well I like Isahn's solo work more, a lot more.

Rammstein was really great, I'm not that into them but their show was quite spectacular. There was one really weird moment, just after I got out of a moshpit someone grabbed me by the throat really firmly and started yelling at me (in dutch): "If you ever bump against my chest again I'm going to hit you in the face and you're going to end up in the medical care, understood!" I probably accidently bumped against him when the mosh-pit started or something but wtf, he scared the shit out of me. I luckily didn't see him again.

Saturday the highlights for me were Baroness and Alter Bridge. I was so happy Alter Bridge played Cry of Achilles. I didn't think they would due to the acoustic intro, which they just played on electric. Deep Purple was pretty great too, their replacement keyboardist had some serious chops. I did miss most of Devin Townsend unfortunately due to my friends convincing me to join them at Danko Jones. Not a big fan of his music but his show was good. I also missed Gojira, which I'm regretting a little.

Sunday was probably my favourite day with both Mastodon and Opeth playing. Opeth was just flawless, easily one of the best shows of the festival. Mastodon was really great too, they were struggling with vocals on a few moments but otherwise they played amazingly. I reaaly enjoyed their songs live and am looking forward to their full show in Utrecht next week so much. Scorpions and Sabaton were great too but not as good as I expected. Steel Panter is just not for me. Alestorm was just so much fun live, great crowd participation. There was someone crowd surfing in a rubber boat  :lol

All in all an amazing weekend  :angel:

Fuck, I regret not seeing The Dillinger Escape Plan when they came here last year sooo much. It's probably not as amazing in a festival setting, but surely it'll still be among the craziest live show experience, definitely go see them if you have the time.
I wasn't able to catch them unfortunately, they played just before Rammstein and my friends really wanted to get good spots for their show. I don't think I would have been able to reach them anymore if I went  :P

Troy said we were the best crowd on this tour but that's what he says to everyone, right? I kinda believed him when they pulled the real encore in form of Blood and Thunder, the song they didn't play on this tour :metal
They didn't say that at Graspop  ;) I'm hoping they're going to play Blood and Thunder in Utrecht too, that would be amazing.  :metal

Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2017, 07:48:52 PM »
Bought a ticket to another Jason Isbell show today, because why not?

2017-07-01 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with The Mountain Goats) - PNC Pavilion, Cincinnati, OH
2017-07-02 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with The Mountain Goats) - The Rose Music Center, Huber Heights, OH
2017-07-08 - The Avett Brothers (with Chatham County Line) - Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
2017-08-27 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with Amanda Shires) - Ohio Theatre, Columbus, OH
2017-10-15 - Paramore (with Best Coast) - Akron Civic Theatre, Akron, OH

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2017, 05:11:35 AM »
Just got tix to see Roger Waters at the Tacoma Dome this Saturday. It should be a good show, but I would much prefer David Gilmour.
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2017, 09:34:10 AM »
Updated list:

(Seen)

Geoff Tate
Fifth Angel

(Upcoming)

Iron Maiden
Last in Line
Michael Sweet
Foo Fighters
Dream Theater (whenever dates and tickets are announced for North America)

(On the Radar -- no tickets purchased yet, not committed)

The Sword
FireHouse

(Passed On)

Roger Waters (sold my ticket)
Guns N Roses (not bothering, but would if it was an entirely different show from last year, which I saw in Seattle)
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2017, 10:29:58 AM »
Current status:

2/7-11 Cruise to the Edge (epic/amazing experience)
2/26 Pain of Salvation- Webster Hall NYC (great set, though the set felt a little on the short side)
5/11 Mastodon- Hammerstein Ballroom NYC (very good show)
5/19 Metallica- Gillette Stadium, MA (Excellent show, some cool pics posted in the Metallica thread)
5/31 Iron Maiden- Prudential Center, NJ (Last minute decision to go with Millahh as some decent tix became available for cheap. Very glad I went, even if I get the same setlist exactly at Barclay's next month, because the band is just so on point)
6/4 Mr Big- BB Kings, NYC (Really enjoyed this, you could do a lot worse than getting to watch Billy and Paul shred for a couple hours and Eric Martin's voice still sounds pretty good)
7/22 Iron Maiden- Barclay's Center, NYC
8/22 Neal Morse Band- Gramercy Theater, NYC
9/1 Haken- Foundry @ Fillmore, Philly *VIP
9/2 Haken- Highline Ballroom, NYC
9/24 Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress- Irving Plaza, NYC
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
I will be seeing Halestorm with Starset supporting at the HOB in Anaheim on October.  Both bands are good enough for me and it's close to where I live and it's on a Friday.  Felt like I had to go and will be glad I did.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
In the past month or so I've gotten tickets to Anathema in August, Sigur Ros in November and my brother will buy me tickets to The Shattered Fortress in October. And in between I'm travelling to Europe so it will be one hell of a second half of this year
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
The line-up was just amazing  :angel:

Friday I was really looking forward to seeing Sólstafir and they were intense. They had even slighly more crowd interaction than I expected, ( I touched the singers hand  :P ) They were looking kinda grave or something troughout the whole show tho. Alcest was amazing as well, the singer is kind of akward  :lol. After that we went to Europe, who where not that good, the singer especially is just plain annoying. Then we waited for Rammstein while seeing/hearing Emperor in the distance. Well I like Isahn's solo work more, a lot more.

Rammstein was really great, I'm not that into them but their show was quite spectacular. There was one really weird moment, just after I got out of a moshpit someone grabbed me by the throat really firmly and started yelling at me (in dutch): "If you ever bump against my chest again I'm going to hit you in the face and you're going to end up in the medical care, understood!" I probably accidently bumped against him when the mosh-pit started or something but wtf, he scared the shit out of me. I luckily didn't see him again.

Saturday the highlights for me were Baroness and Alter Bridge. I was so happy Alter Bridge played Cry of Achilles. I didn't think they would due to the acoustic intro, which they just played on electric. Deep Purple was pretty great too, their replacement keyboardist had some serious chops. I did miss most of Devin Townsend unfortunately due to my friends convincing me to join them at Danko Jones. Not a big fan of his music but his show was good. I also missed Gojira, which I'm regretting a little.

Sunday was probably my favourite day with both Mastodon and Opeth playing. Opeth was just flawless, easily one of the best shows of the festival. Mastodon was really great too, they were struggling with vocals on a few moments but otherwise they played amazingly. I reaaly enjoyed their songs live and am looking forward to their full show in Utrecht next week so much. Scorpions and Sabaton were great too but not as good as I expected. Steel Panter is just not for me. Alestorm was just so much fun live, great crowd participation. There was someone crowd surfing in a rubber boat  :lol

All in all an amazing weekend  :angel:

I wasn't able to catch them unfortunately, they played just before Rammstein and my friends really wanted to get good spots for their show. I don't think I would have been able to reach them anymore if I went  :P

Troy said we were the best crowd on this tour but that's what he says to everyone, right? I kinda believed him when they pulled the real encore in form of Blood and Thunder, the song they didn't play on this tour :metal
They didn't say that at Graspop  ;) I'm hoping they're going to play Blood and Thunder in Utrecht too, that would be amazing.  :metal

Cool to see you had an awesome time. I've added some bands I initially forgot to mention (festivals do that to a man). Amenra was intense as well. They were the first band I saw play because I arrived friday night. I was still 100% sober but their performance immediately got me in the zone. This is such an amazing festival, it was my first time there but I already prefer it to Lowlands which I've been going to for over 7 years. It was surreal to be amongst other folks who are into the same stuff I am.

Too bad you missed Gojira, they were awesome but that's business as usual. And you're right about Opeth IMO. I didn't expect them to be amazing because of the reported lack of enthusiasm on Akerfeldt's part concerning his death vox. That didn't turn out to be any problem at all, and his singing was just out of this world amazing wasn't it? Best guitar solos I've heard on Graspop as well. One of the finest shows I've seen by them and my personal favorite show of the festival as well.
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #344 on: June 22, 2017, 05:28:21 AM »
I didn't expect them to be amazing because of the reported lack of enthusiasm on Akerfeldt's part concerning his death vox. That didn't turn out to be any problem at all, and his singing was just out of this world amazing wasn't it? Best guitar solos I've heard on Graspop as well. One of the finest shows I've seen by them and my personal favorite show of the festival as well.
Yes the whole performance actually was just spot on, one of the few times I really wished the show would be longer, it was over so fast.
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #345 on: June 22, 2017, 09:11:58 AM »
Updated for HIM's final tour announcement.  I've never seen them before but been a fan for a long time.  A friday night in NYC? Sounds good to me!

January 20th - Reel Big Fish & Anti-Flag @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
February 3rd - AFI @ Terminal 5, New York NY
February 4th - AFI @ Paradise Rock Club, Boston MA
February 17th - Less Than Jake & Pepper @ Playstation Theater, New York NY
March 7th - Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Staples Center, Los Angeles CA
March 10th - Amaranthe @ House of Independents, Asbury Park NJ
April 13th - Bon Jovi @ Madison Square Garden, New York NY
April 15th - Def Leppard and Poison @ Nassau Coliseum, Long Island NY
April 24th - Delain & Hammerfall @ Stage 48, New York NY
May 14th - Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
June 7th - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 23rd - Third Eye Blind @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 11th - 311 @ Hammerstein Ballroom, New York NY
July 14th - Incubus and Jimmy Eat World @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 15th - 311 @ Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ
July 21st - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY
July 22nd - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY
August 4th - Rancid and Dropkick Murphys @ Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ
August 28th - Deep Purple and Alice Cooper @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 2nd - Haken @ Highline Ballroom, New York City NY
September 24th - Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY
September 29th - Epica and Lacuna Coil @ Playstation Theater, New York NY
November 17th - HIM @ Hammerstein Ballrom, New York NY

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2017, 04:40:42 PM »
Adding A Perfect Circle to my schedule now!

2017-07-01 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with The Mountain Goats) - PNC Pavilion, Cincinnati, OH
2017-07-02 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with The Mountain Goats) - The Rose Music Center, Huber Heights, OH
2017-07-08 - The Avett Brothers (with Chatham County Line) - Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
2017-08-27 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with Amanda Shires) - Ohio Theatre, Columbus, OH
2017-10-15 - Paramore (with Best Coast) - Akron Civic Theatre, Akron, OH
2017-11-19 - A Perfect Circle (with The Beta Machine) - BB&T Arena, Highland Heights, KY

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2017, 05:53:18 PM »
Nice! I've always wanted to see A Perfect Circle. Do they even have anything new or do they just tour the same material?

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2017, 06:28:43 PM »
Nice! I've always wanted to see A Perfect Circle. Do they even have anything new or do they just tour the same material?
They've played a new song live, and there have been rumors of an album, but I haven't heard anything concrete on that front.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2017, 06:35:10 PM »
Just like the rumors of a new Tool album :lol