Author Topic: DT to play the whole I&W in full next year!  (Read 148522 times)

Offline ToT-147

• Living out this Utopian Dream
Re: DT to play the whole I&W in full next year!
« Reply #1050 on: January 19, 2017, 09:35:07 PM »
Let's go through my list:

Why don't you have neither ES nor TDEN on that list?.. jsbru and I think is actually only between those two.. Well, he also said those three songs from SFaM, but FF is discarded, TSCO it isn't at all related to a "monster track", and....

As fun as this is, I'm actually kinda surprised you guys haven't instead tried to focus on clues trying to figure out what the FII song is.  Or what the instrumental is.

.... this obviously rules out TDoE as well..

there haven't been many clues about all of those above, other than there's a FII track on the setlist, and there's also an instrumental.

Ikr.. :lol
UTÓPICA 'Symphonic Progressive Metal' band - First album's now out
iTunes goo.gl/z5kl9d Amazon goo.gl/bWTwMF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKNqEH1rxo (Videoclip from Second album)

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1051 on: January 19, 2017, 09:44:47 PM »
So going from there, given that there will be 10-11 songs in Set 1, the mega-epic is probably the encore, especially if there are other "monster" tracks that could be mini-epics taking up a lot of time.

Hell's Kitchen is kind of a good guess, because it kills three birds with one stone (FII, instrumental, extended guitar solo).  But TDOE, if it's still in the running for the opener, also does that.

Out of the mega-epics, it's probably not 6DOIT (definitely too long to fit in the first set, and too long for an encore).  It's also probably not IT, due to "the" DT12 track being TBP/STR, and due to the fact that MM has not transcribed 2 "monster" tracks, one of which is probably this mega-epic.  In other words, it's probably ACOS, 8VM or somewhat possibly ITPOE.  I like to personally consider A Mind Beside Itself one epic track, because I think they all go together, but I think that's somewhat out of the mainstream of thought on that.

The only one of their instrumentals that can be ruled out really is EM.

A lot of songs could be a good place for extended guitar and drum solos, including basically all the instrumentals.  ANB of course for the guitar solo, and that's pretty much assured to be on the setlist.

As for the albums:
BAI, OTBOA and Outcry are popular songs from ADTOE, probably in that order.

From FII, LOTS, ToT, and PS are either long enough to be "monster" tracks or have monster in the lyrics.  MM would not have to transcribe ToT or PS, though.  I don't think it's going to be any of the multiple ballads from this album, and it's probably not NM either, since James hates playing that one.

In fact, the easiest one to narrow down would be the non mega-epic monster track that MM does have to transcribe.  We can rule out basically everything after SC, and of course it's not I&W or ACOS, and it's hard to see how anything on WDADU fits in.  And then from there, it's probably not something he's already played.  The only songs from Awake he hasn't played are IF, Erotomania, and Voices.  It could be Voices.  On FII, the only monsterish song MM hasn't played is LITS.  He's played a lot of SFAM, but surprisingly, he hasn't yet played Home, which is sort of monsterish.  TGP is also a really good guess here, and the only one that would really fit from 6DOIT.  There's a few on ToT that would fit (TDS, SOC, ITNOG).  SOC would also fill the instrumental category. Nothing on 8VM really fits.  I think this can be narrowed down to about 7 songs: Voices, Home, LITS, TGP, TDS, SOC, or ITNOG.  Interestingly, except for LITS, none of these other possibilities are on any of the albums we know from which there will be a song.  So either the FII song is LITS -or- we can narrow down a fourth song to one of six choices.

Other than what I underlined above, it's kind of hard to glean anything else really specific about what else is in the setlist.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Jinx

• The Unicyclist's #1 fan!
  • Shaaaamaan take my haaaannd!!
« Reply #1052 on: January 20, 2017, 03:16:42 AM »
As fun as this is, I'm actually kinda surprised you guys haven't instead tried to focus on clues trying to figure out what the FII song is.  Or what the instrumental is.  But oh well.  Since we're focused on others, I'm not gonna give those away.

Also, the ADTOE song is one that many people will definitely be happy with.

God I hope the ADTOE one is Bridges. Or Outcry, I could live with that too.

As far as FII is concerned, I'm still hoping for HK > Lines.

Btw, I know bosk has stated about the instrumental BUT has he stated there is only one of them? I'm still saying HK.

Bosk - will SDOIT have any representation as far as this tour goes?

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #1053 on: January 20, 2017, 05:01:25 AM »
Ten days until the first show of the tour and subsequent reveal of the setlist and the wait is killing me.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Awaken

« Reply #1054 on: January 20, 2017, 05:24:08 AM »
Any news/rumors about when US Dates will be announced?  Setlist would be nice, but until I see US dates it's just a list of songs I won't be able to see live

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #1055 on: January 20, 2017, 09:45:53 AM »
Well, after all the efforts of many of us (but mine;-)), there's my final guess:

1st Set
1. The Dark Eternal Night
2. The Gift of Music
3. Moment of Betrayal
4. Erotomania
6. Outcry
7. Surrender to Reason
8. A New Beginning
9. A New World
10. As I Am
11. The Spirit Carries On
12. Lines in the Sand

2nd Set - Images and Words
Encore A Change of Seasons
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:53:33 AM by devieira73 »
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1056 on: January 20, 2017, 09:58:55 AM »
As fun as this is, I'm actually kinda surprised you guys haven't instead tried to focus on clues trying to figure out what the FII song is.  Or what the instrumental is.  But oh well.  Since we're focused on others, I'm not gonna give those away.

Also, the ADTOE song is one that many people will definitely be happy with.

God I hope the ADTOE one is Bridges. Or Outcry, I could live with that too.

As far as FII is concerned, I'm still hoping for HK > Lines.

Btw, I know bosk has stated about the instrumental BUT has he stated there is only one of them? I'm still saying HK.

Bosk - will SDOIT have any representation as far as this tour goes?

Yeah, bring on Outcry and/or HK!...

About the instrumental, I think since he's talking in singular, it is just one.. Same goes for the FII song, and the ADToE song..

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »
:rollin  I've been listening to this album this way for so long that I forgot that I had revised the track list/order.  Oops.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Joshgirouard

• Kitchener Ontario Canada
« Reply #1058 on: January 20, 2017, 01:37:54 PM »
I think He must have rearranged the double disk album (six degrees) to not play as track 1,1,2,2 etc but rather disc one and then disk 2 in sequence because won sorts double discs by tracks and not album one then album 2. TGD falls within 25 min from the end of that album so thats my confirmed guess now , it's a monster track and Mangini has played it before but hasn't been used as an opener

TGD
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:03:02 PM by Joshgirouard »

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1059 on: January 20, 2017, 01:44:06 PM »
Six degrees confirmed !!! He must have rearranged the double disk album to not play track 1,1,2,2 etc but rather disc one and then disk 2 . TGD falls within 25 min from the end of that album so thats my confirmed guess now !!!

TGD

I don't get it.. So you're implying he skips disc 2? (and, again, that he doesn't have SC and TOT)..

Offline Jinx

« Reply #1060 on: January 20, 2017, 02:09:00 PM »
:rollin  I've been listening to this album this way for so long that I forgot that I had revised the track list/order.  Oops.

:facepalm: no wonder certain things made no sense  :lol

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1061 on: January 20, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »
Best guesses given the above, in order of what I think, are TDEN, Endless Sacrifice, Breaking All Illusions, Scarred, CIAW, Trial of Tears, or something from SFAM that they haven't opened with yet.

So then I have to take my original list, and re-adjust it.

Best guesses, in order of what I think, are Endless Sacrifice, TDEN, or an outside shot at two on SFAM: FF, TDOE.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1062 on: January 20, 2017, 02:35:53 PM »
Well, you guys apparently got really distracted by the 25 minute thing.  So in terms of song run times and eliminating specific songs on albums based on the run time of other songs, forget about that.  But in terms of figuring out which albums it could be, that's your key.  And once you do that, songs that actually work for other reasons are still limited to the 3 or 4 I was originally thinking.  I mean, if we were using WDADU as an example (and I picked that one because I have already told you it ISN'T that album, so you know I am speaking hypothetically only), you can eliminate all but 2 or 3 songs simply because MM hasn't played them (I think they have only played Afterlife and AFIL, as far as I can recall, but I may be missing a song or two).  So still, it isn't hard to narrow it down. 

And they aren't opening with TDOE.  I mean, really, would you honestly expect them to open with an instrumental?  With the exception of an overture on a concept album (SFAM or TA), or an intro-specific track like FAS, they've never done that, and I wouldn't expect them to.

EDIT:  And not that this means anything, but just wanted to say:  I'm listening to Epica right now.  :lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Jinx

« Reply #1063 on: January 20, 2017, 03:01:28 PM »
So the three or four songs from TOT and SC that MM has played with the band are As I Am, Endless Sacrifice, Constant Motion and TDEN.

Theyve opened with AIA and CM so the two left over are the choices.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #1064 on: January 20, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »
Well, after all the efforts of many of us (but mine;-)), there's my final guess:

1st Set
2. The Gift of Music
3. Moment of Betrayal
4. Erotomania
6. Outcry
7. Surrender to Reason
8. A New Beginning
9. A New World
10. As I Am
12. Lines in the Sand

I haven't been privy to the setlist, but I'd guess this is probably close to what it is. Maybe YJ instead of Erotomania, maybe ES instead of AIA, maybe Home instead of LitS (altho I'm guessing LitS is it), maybe LNF instead of Outcry (altho I'd also guess Outcry) and probably 1 less TA song which I'd guess is ONW.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1065 on: January 20, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »
As long as everyone's revising:

1st Set

2. Surrender to Reason
3. The Gift of Music
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. Lines in the Sand
6. Moment of Betrayal
7. As I Am
8. A New Beginning
9. The Spirit Carries On
10. Our New World
11. Breaking All Illusions

12. Pull Me Under
13. Another Day
14. Take the Time
15. Surrounded
16. Metropolis, Pt. 1
17. Under a Glass Moon
18. Wait for Sleep
19. Learning to Live

Encore 1

20. A Change of Seasons
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 12:39:18 PM by jsbru »

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1066 on: January 20, 2017, 03:22:49 PM »
With TDEN a close second for opener.  I wanted to put BAI on there, but it's been on not just the last one, but the last two Blu Rays.  I don't know...maybe they play it again instead of Outcry.

The above would be an awesome setlist, IMO.

One thing I just thought about is that, for the instrumental, Eve shouldn't be excluded, since there was an earlier allusion to B-sides from the I&W era.  You have Eve, Ytse Jam, Erotomania, HK, TDOE, and SoC to chose from (EM is eliminated).

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Jinx

« Reply #1067 on: January 20, 2017, 03:41:28 PM »
No one else wants Panic Attack in the set? :(

I would be happy to have both ES and TDEN in the set too

Offline IDontNotDoThings

« Reply #1068 on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:38 PM »
I know I'm going to catch a lot of criticism for this, but I'm just listening to my EP version of Systematic Chaos on iTunes and appreciating how amazingly awesome it is when you rearrange the tracks a bit and cut out the 21 minutes of PoW and TMOLS that, to me, create way too much of a lull that make me lose interest in the album.

My track list and track order:
ITPOE1
ITPOE2
Forsaken
Constant Motion
Repentence
TDEN

Perfection.
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1069 on: January 20, 2017, 05:24:00 PM »
Well, you guys apparently got really distracted by the 25 minute thing. 

Even though I warned that it wasn't an actual hint because you never said anything about it, you did lead us to believe it was some sort of clue, through your "I'm listening this" posts..

Anyway.. I also knew the opener couldn't be TDoE, but it was on the possibilities until you clarified in an earlier post that the instrumental was a different 'song', and the same with FII's and ADToE's songs..

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
« Reply #1070 on: January 20, 2017, 05:39:05 PM »
Ok this means it can be:

Scenes (not likely)-
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
Spirit Carries On
Finally Free

Six Degrees-
The Great Debate
War Inside My Head
Test that's stumped them All

Systematic-
Forsaken
The Dark Eternal Night

Train-
Endless Sacrifice

And I still think ES is a good possibility, and maybe Forsaken (are vampires monsters?), or TDEN if it could be a crowd pleaser. Endless Sacrifice is my guess

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1071 on: January 20, 2017, 06:06:40 PM »
My musical life just won't be complete unless I see ACOS in it's entirety at least once.  Been hitting every DT SoCal show since'01 (except for maybe 1 or 2) and have yet to see it.

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1072 on: January 20, 2017, 06:29:38 PM »
Wow, nice find IDNDT.  I was going with ES because it's been played more, it's probably more of a crowd pleaser, its long enough to be "monster," it's on an album later in the alphabet than SC, and because Bosk said "and there's no other albums starting with T" (or something like that).  But I think he could have been speaking hypothetically.  TDEN had on its side the "monsterous" lyric and fit all the other criteria pretty well.

But then again, we know that Bosk also just thought ES was within 25 minutes of the end of ToT, so he had to have a reason for that, too.  So maybe he rearranges all of his albums.

Anyway, it's now probably likely that the opener is NOT within the last 25 minutes of the album, because it seems from his last comment that it wouldn't be but for his rearranging tracks.  IOW, FF is out.

Probably more like ES/TDEN (toss-up) with a huge gap between them and third place, which could still maybe be Panic Attack.

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1073 on: January 20, 2017, 06:32:58 PM »
Ok this means it can be:

Scenes (not likely)-
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
Spirit Carries On
Finally Free

Six Degrees-
The Great Debate
War Inside My Head
Test that's stumped them All

Systematic-
Forsaken
The Dark Eternal Night

Train-
Endless Sacrifice

And I still think ES is a good possibility, and maybe Forsaken (are vampires monsters?), or TDEN if it could be a crowd pleaser. Endless Sacrifice is my guess

You can probably eliminate 6DOIT, because he's on record saying that's one track.  Also, it's now probably NOT at the end of an album.  Also, is "Scenes" sorted under Metropolis or Scenes?  If it's M, than Octavarium comes after it, giving PA an outside shot.

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
« Reply #1074 on: January 20, 2017, 06:48:43 PM »

1st Set
2. The Gift of Music
3. Moment of Betrayal
4. Erotomania
6. Outcry
7. Surrender to Reason
8. A New Beginning
9. A New World
10. As I Am
12. Lines in the Sand

I haven't been privy to the setlist, but I'd guess this is probably close to what it is. Maybe YJ instead of Erotomania, maybe ES instead of AIA, maybe Home instead of LitS (altho I'm guessing LitS is it), maybe LNF instead of Outcry (altho I'd also guess Outcry) and probably 1 less TA song which I'd guess is ONW.

As far as the/an ADToE song in the set, has BAI been ruled out? I know it was discussed earlier in the thread (I think). I don't remember it being ruled out completely, though (maybe just as the opener). I would think that might have more of a chance than Outcry as it kind of seems like the fan favorite from that particular album, from what I've noticed. I could be wrong, which is very likely. :P
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1075 on: January 20, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »
My first guess for the opener was BAI.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1076 on: January 20, 2017, 06:51:16 PM »
BAI hasn't been ruled out at all.  I think it's between that or Outcry.  I just picked Outcry because BAI has been played so much lately that it's almost overkill.  Not that I care, because it's in my top 5 all-time DT tracks, but...

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline fadetoblackdude7

« Reply #1077 on: January 20, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
Outcry would be the perfect opener. Almost too perfect

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
« Reply #1078 on: January 20, 2017, 07:25:42 PM »
Outcry would be the perfect opener. Almost too perfect

That's what I think

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1079 on: January 20, 2017, 07:56:06 PM »
Wow, nice find IDNDT.  I was going with ES because it's been played more, it's probably more of a crowd pleaser, its long enough to be "monster," it's on an album later in the alphabet than SC, and because Bosk said "and there's no other albums starting with T" (or something like that).  But I think he could have been speaking hypothetically.  TDEN had on its side the "monsterous" lyric and fit all the other criteria pretty well.

But then again, we know that Bosk also just thought ES was within 25 minutes of the end of ToT, so he had to have a reason for that, too.  So maybe he rearranges all of his albums.

He has said this too, so I don't think that that other quote has much value:

And, no, I wasn't skipping songs.  You guys couldn't possibly know if I was skipping songs, so it wouldn't be fair for me to say that was a legitimate clue if I had skipped songs and thus made the song order/timing arbitrary.

Although probably I'm missing something from your reasoning... like e.g. the reason why have you ruled out FF for the opener..

Offline IDontNotDoThings

« Reply #1080 on: January 20, 2017, 08:30:10 PM »
Okay, let's go through everything we have:

Bosk was listening to the song at 9:58 (in my timezone at least).
Later on, Bosk said he was listening to Epica at 10:23
He said he didn't skip any tracks
Bosk listens to music with WMP
WMP sorts songs by Artist (alphabetical) > Album (alphabetical) > Track (chronological)
Bosk doesn't have any ELP album, & probably not any artist between DT & Epica
Bosk changed the order of tracks on the album & has done so for a very long time
He said he doesn't listen to WD&DU at work & his favourite DT album is SDOIT.
Going alphabetically, this means the song must be from SDOIT, SC or TOT.

Now let's see the songs that leaves us with:
01. The Glass Prison
02. Blind Faith
03. Misunderstood
04. The Great Debate
05. Disappear
06. Overture
07. About To Crash
08. War Inside My Head
09. The Test That Stumped Them All
10. Goodnight Kiss
11. Solitary Shell
12. About To Crash (Reprise)
13. Losing Time
14. As I Am
15. This Dying Soul
16. Endless Sacrifice
17. Honour Thy Father
18. Vacant
19. Stream Of Consciousness
20. In The Name Of God
21. In The Presence Of Enemies
22. Forsaken
23. Constant Motion
24. The Dark Eternal Night
25. Repentance
26. Prophets Of War
27. The Ministry Of Lost Souls

Now let's eliminate those that haven't been played with MM before:
01. The Glass Prison
02. Blind Faith
03. Misunderstood

04. The Great Debate
05. Disappear
06. Overture

07. About To Crash
08. War Inside My Head
09. The Test That Stumped Them All
10. Goodnight Kiss
11. Solitary Shell
12. About To Crash (Reprise)
13. Losing Time

14. As I Am
15. This Dying Soul
16. Endless Sacrifice
17. Honour Thy Father
18. Vacant
19. Stream Of Consciousness
20. In The Name Of God
21. In The Presence Of Enemies

22. Forsaken
23. Constant Motion
24. The Dark Eternal Night
25. Repentance
26. Prophets Of War
27. The Ministry Of Lost Souls

1. The Great Debate
2. About To Crash
3. War Inside My Head
4. The Test That Stumped Them All
5. As I Am
6. Endless Sacrifice
7. Forsaken
8. Constant Motion
9. The Dark Eternal Night

It has never been opened with before

1. The Great Debate
2. About To Crash
3. War Inside My Head
4. The Test That Stumped Them All
5. As I Am
6. Endless Sacrifice
7. Forsaken
8. Constant Motion
9. The Dark Eternal Night

1. The Great Debate
2. War Inside My Head
3. The Test That Stumped Them All
4. Endless Sacrifice
5. Forsaken
6. The Dark Eternal Night

It's in the last 25 minutes of whatever his track order is

1. The Great Debate
2. War Inside My Head
4. Endless Sacrifice
5. Forsaken (which isn't in the last 25 minutes of bosk's SC ordering anyway)
6. The Dark Eternal Night

1. The Great Debate
2. War Inside My Head
4. Endless Sacrifice
5. The Dark Eternal Night

He considers SDOIT to be one song

1. The Great Debate
2. War Inside My Head

4. Endless Sacrifice
5. The Dark Eternal Night

1. The Great Debate
2. Endless Sacrifice
3. The Dark Eternal Night

It's a crowd-pleaser

1. The Great Debate
2. Endless Sacrifice
3. The Dark Eternal Night

1. Endless Sacrifice
2. The Dark Eternal Night

So unless there's some hints I'm missing, these are the two songs it's narrowed down to. I don't know if bosk has said outright that he uses a different ordering for TOT. It did seem like he thought it WAS on the last 25 minutes of the album, so it's definitely possible, but I right now I can't find any proof of it.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1081 on: January 20, 2017, 09:06:31 PM »
This is gonna be funny when the first night of the tour hits and everyone realizes that bosk1 has been trolling the forum and the first song is You Not Me.  :biggrin:

Offline IDontNotDoThings

« Reply #1082 on: January 20, 2017, 09:28:18 PM »
Interestingly, I&W and SC are the two albums that most closely match up if I were going by how many song are good, bad, etc.  For me, it breaks down about like this:

I&W                     SC
Stellar:            Metropolis           ITPOE1
                       Learning To Live  Constant Motion
VERY good:     Wait For Sleep     Forsaken
                       Pull Me Under     ITPOE2
Good:              UAGM                 TDEN
Just okay:        Take The Time    Repentence
Not very good: Surrounded        TMOLS
Bad:                Another Day       Prophets of War     

Dead serious.  I don't see I&W and TOT as being comparable, but I do get a direct comparison bewteen I&W and TOT in terms of the number of songs that I would place in each category.

I guess I could try to do a similar breakdown for TOT, but it's a lot harder for me to put songs from that album into those categories because, while they all have a lot going for them, most of them have things that drag them down.  But I'll give it a shot:

Stellar:           Stream of Consciousness
                      ITNOG
VERY good:     Vacant
Good:              As I Am
Just okay:        This Dying Soul
                       Honor Thy Father
Not very good:  Endless Sacrifice

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
« Reply #1083 on: January 20, 2017, 09:39:53 PM »
This is gonna be funny when the first night of the tour hits and everyone realizes that bosk1 has been trolling the forum and the first song is You Not Me.  :biggrin:

That's what I'm waiting for  :biggrin:
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1084 on: January 20, 2017, 10:19:54 PM »
Okay, let's go through everything we have:

Bosk was listening to the song at 9:58 (in my timezone at least).
Later on, Bosk said he was listening to Epica at 10:23

Bosk changed the order of tracks on the album & has done so for a very long time

He told us to forget about the 25 minute thing.. And, also, when did he say that he changes the order of tracks?..