Author Topic: Subway BOGO Free Today  (Read 813 times)

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
Subway BOGO Free Today
« on: November 03, 2016, 10:04:28 AM »
National Sandwich Day is November 3rd.  Go to Subway, buy a sub and a drink, get a sub free, and Subway will donate a meal to Feeding America.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
Re: Subway BOGO Free Today
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 08:44:51 AM »
partook

two foot long melts purchased - two footlong melts received free

YAY!
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 09:17:23 AM »
Fuck, I wish I saw this yesterday :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 09:41:45 AM »
Went in for my usual Spicy Italian, came out with a bonus Carved Turkey (which may be my new favorite sandwich).  Win win all around.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 11:13:32 AM »
The carved turkey is pretty damn good

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 11:34:07 AM »
Went in for my usual Spicy Italian, came out with a bonus Carved Turkey (which may be my new favorite sandwich).  Win win all around.
I love the Spicy Italian as well, and good to hear about the Carved Turkey.  Looks good, but haven't tried it yet.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 11:50:09 AM »
Yea huge spicy italian fan from subway.  Sadly I didn't notice this until too late, but quikcheck (may be a NJ thing?) was doing the same deal (minus the drink purchase).

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 02:18:33 PM »
I like the buffalo chicken and Italian bmt. Sadly, I'm broke right now and couldn't participate.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 08:09:15 PM »
I like to do the Subway Club on Italian with bacon, extra meat, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, banana pepper, and the usual Subway globs of mayo.

We were eating Subway in the hospital wait room while my mom was undergoing heart surgery, and we got the news that her surgery was a success midway through that meal. Since then, Subway always tastes really good to me. Before that, not so much.
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 11:10:40 PM »
The carved turkey is pretty damn good

It is very good.  However, when I got to the store, the line was at least 10 people long so I had to forgo my BOGO sub  :yeahright (Was on my way to work).
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Offline Jester

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 11:56:55 PM »
Go to subway.com and sign up for their text coupons.  I get BOGO and similar coupons texted to me all the time.  Any time I end up at Subway in an unplanned lunch, my smartphone has some type of coupon waiting for me.

If I'm with people, we go in together on the BOGOs.  If I'm alone or they don't want Subway, I get a 6" and get a 6" free but two different subs for some nice variety. 

Spicy Italian is my fave there and the new carved turkey is much better than their original turkey.  I'm a big white meat person, but other than the new carved turkey, their normal turkey and chicken is something I never order.  My favorite turkey sub is not from Subway, but local shops that use higher quality, super thin sliced turkey with either real cranberry sauce or avocado.  Homer drool.
Political discussion post-election = pointless.
Nothing like getting a lecture on “what is and will happen” from the same people that just went 0 for 100 at bat during the election cycle.