Author Topic: Tour Posters  (Read 2600 times)

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Tour Posters
« on: October 25, 2016, 08:01:07 PM »
Outside of eBay, does anyone know where I could find and Astonishing tour poster? Doesn't matter what country.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: Tour Posters
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »
I contacted my venue, and they are going to have one waiting for me the night of the show.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:39:23 AM »
I contacted my venue, and they are going to have one waiting for me the night of the show.

Nice! I wish I had thought of that.

Offline TheRich13

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 07:20:55 AM »
I asked 3 different important people for the only poster I saw at the Hard Rock Orlando show...it was locked up inside one of those glass display windows to the left of the main entrance..First person said I should wait till after the show and ask someone outside, second and third person said the venue keeps them all and frames them and they are distributed to different Hard Rock's in the states...By the time I got out the poster was gone and the next show poster promoting the B-52's was in it's place...I tried....
My parents are in the Iron and Steel business.
My Mother irons and my Father steals.
There are more horse’s asses in the world, than there are horses.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 01:53:52 PM »

Nice! I wish I had thought of that.
The one we wound up getting was a hatch print, which I had never heard of, but are apparently not uncommon.  It was made specifically for that show at that venue.  I will try to get a pic of it.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.