Author Topic: Marvel's Movie/TV Universe v2 (SPOILERS)  (Read 248384 times)

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
Re: Marvel's Movie/TV Universe *SPOILERS* 2
« Reply #1925 on: November 01, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »
The Gifted is really good. It's a bit dark and gloomy but really well done.

It takes place in an alternate timeline where the X-Men have disappeared and in the US all mutants are criminals for just being mutants. They focus on mostly obscure mutants from the comics or ones created just for the show.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #1926 on: November 01, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »
I like Gifted.

It's weird though. It's pretty slow like the Netflix shows, but lighter, more like AoS. So it's a weird hybrid. I can see why some wouldn't like it, but I dig it. Also seeing the Cuckoo sisters is amazing. Hoping someone brings Quentin Quire to the big or small screen.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #1927 on: November 01, 2018, 03:07:49 PM »
The Gifted is very good! Season 2 has been amazing so far.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Online Adami

« Reply #1928 on: November 01, 2018, 03:15:52 PM »
The only thing I would change about Gifted is using more established X-Men. I don't mean the big teams. We don't need Wolverine or Nightcrawler, but the X-Universe has SOOOOOOOOO many characters, and I feel like, while we do get some in some of the leads, we also get tons of new ones that just come off as generic or pointless. You have some really creative characters to pick from, I don't know why they wouldn't use that to their advantage.

Their Warpath portrayl is good. Polaris is...fine, as different as she is. I love the Cuckoo triplets. I think Connie Chung is beautiful as all hell, but her acting just isn't strong enough for Blink. But so many of the others could be from the comics. Like I said, I'd love Quentin Quire. I'd love any of the weirder (but hopefully not SUPER obscure) characters from the school.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:00:34 PM by Adami »
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #1929 on: November 01, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
Hmm, the first few episodes of Gifted didn't draw me in, but seeing the reviews here is making me wanna give it another shot, and I got time since I finally finished Sons of Anarchy.

Online Adami

« Reply #1930 on: November 01, 2018, 04:47:19 PM »
Hmm, the first few episodes of Gifted didn't draw me in, but seeing the reviews here is making me wanna give it another shot, and I got time since I finally finished Sons of Anarchy.

It might not be your thing, and that's totally cool. It's much slower and smaller stakes than AoS. It's less fun. It's not as dark, or intense or super well done as the Netflix shows. It's a weird in between thing. I like it, but like I said, it's really not for everybody and that's totally cool.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #1931 on: November 01, 2018, 04:52:44 PM »
How central is Amy Acker's character to the show? She's the primary reason for my interest in the show and if she's the lead/one of the leads I should probably check it out.

Online Adami

« Reply #1932 on: November 01, 2018, 04:55:04 PM »
How central is Amy Acker's character to the show? She's the primary reason for my interest in the show and if she's the lead/one of the leads I should probably check it out.

Pretty central. And pretty awesome.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #1933 on: November 01, 2018, 05:31:26 PM »
All right, I'm on board.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #1934 on: November 01, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »

It might not be your thing, and that's totally cool. It's much slower and smaller stakes than AoS. It's less fun. It's not as dark, or intense or super well done as the Netflix shows. It's a weird in between thing. I like it, but like I said, it's really not for everybody and that's totally cool.

I think what turned me off was the lighthearted 'teen' vibe I initially got, but then again I really enjoyed Runaways so maybe I was just being an especially prejudicial old fart that day.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1935 on: November 03, 2018, 04:47:58 AM »

I think what turned me off was the lighthearted 'teen' vibe I initially got, but then again I really enjoyed Runaways so maybe I was just being an especially prejudicial old fart that day.

Were you watching it on Grumpy Old Fucker Day?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
« Reply #1936 on: November 05, 2018, 09:11:10 AM »
I finished Daredevil on Friday night. What a great season. Better than Season 2 for sure, and really was a perfect "ending," if there isn't a Season 4. Other then Batman/Robin, Daredevil is my second favorite comic character, and I couldn't be more pleased in how Marvel and Netflix did this series.

Now all we need is a Judge Dredd series...
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #1937 on: November 05, 2018, 11:51:10 AM »
I’m rewatching DD S3 and I think it’s the best Marvel Netflix  season ever :hefdaddy

Btw, I just realized this is the first/only season of a Marvel Netflix show where Turk didn’t appear (or I missed him completely) :eek
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
« Reply #1938 on: November 07, 2018, 04:49:07 AM »
Yeah, due to being sick I finally found the time to finish season 3 of DD as well and boy is it good. Turk is not in it, indeed, which is sort of strange, come to think of it. I don't get the online hate on the Karen character all of a sudden because having gotten a lot more of her background, she's not that squeaky clean person everyone perceived her to be.
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1939 on: November 07, 2018, 05:31:46 AM »
Btw, I just realized this is the first/only season of a Marvel Netflix show where Turk didn’t appear (or I missed him completely) :eek
Unless this page is out of date, that can't be right: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Turk_Barrett

According to that he's only been in one episode of JJ and IF, which would mean he can't have appeared in both seasons.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1940 on: November 07, 2018, 03:42:52 PM »
Home sick in before and watching DD.  Wow.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1941 on: November 07, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »
Haven't started DD season 3 yet.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #1942 on: November 07, 2018, 10:29:57 PM »
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1943 on: November 09, 2018, 09:37:54 AM »
Jumping on the bandwagon - DD was brilliant.  jingle.son and I powered thru the final 5 episodes Friday and last night.  Intense is the word used a lot, and whatever the next word is beyond intense is what it really was.  Couple of points - I don't think they'll be spoilery, but I'll put a couple in tiny font just to be sure.

- Karen's dad's reaction to her when she called.  I thought "Man, that is cold!".  Then we find out why.  The backstory was incredible.

Agreed.  At first, I was kind of annoyed by the flashback episode.  I felt like it was just unnecessary filler to try to add character depth and edginess where none was necessary.  But by the end of it, it was really well done.

- DID NOT see the twist coming re: Sister Maggie

TOTALLY!  And she ended up being such a great character for so many reasons. 

didn't like how quick Felix flipped on Kingpin.  Like, his #1 fixer is gonna squeal *that* fast and just because he's hanging upside down.

I hear you.  But on the flip side, there’s only so much time they can spend before losing a viewer’s interest.  They can’t fully flesh out every character and every nuance or the thing will be 200 episodes long.  Yeah, it did seem a little under-baked.  But I’m willing to give them a pass.  That certainly wasn’t the only time the setup for a plot point seemed under-done.  But they got the major ones for the major characters right.  And in the end, I thought that made for a really satisfying series. 

And where's the proof that Queenpin ordered the kill on Nadeem?

See my previous point.  And…well, time to go spoiler font, I guess…
There were quite a few points for her that seemed underdeveloped if you think on them too long.  But I think that’s fine.  I think the point is simply that, in her own way, she was just as cold and brutal as Fisk.  I think all they were trying to do on that point was just to drop little tidbits here and there to show us that, and not to fully develop or flesh them out.  The focus is supposed to be on Fisk, so all they really need to do is develop her as the compliment to Fisk.  As with the stuff I mentioned above, from a storytelling standpoint, spending too much time on the details, while making her more believable and realistic, would ultimately distract from the bigger storyline.  It’s a hard line to draw.  In Jessica Jones, S1, for example, I felt that the season plodded along because there was too much time spend going down rabbit holes.  They were cool rabbit holes.  But they often had me feeling like the bigger issues were being forgotten and taking too long to resolve.  Your mileage may vary. 

To go on a somewhat-related tangent about Nadeem…his ending disappointed me.  He was obviously set up as the likeable tragic hero from the get-go.  And that being said, you just knew he was going to meet a bad ending sooner or later.  So…I guess that’s to be expected, right?  But the way he basically gave up after Fisk got to the grand jury the first time…  I dunno.  I don’t see dying for that.  Yeah, when faced with making a decision in the middle of a crisis, rational people do irrational things.  But after everything he had been through, it seemed like a small thing at that point to find a way to keep on going and try again.  Him succumbing to being killed, although interesting in setting up his “dying declaration” [which really is a thing in rules of evidence, although it doesn’t work quite the way it was portrayed], was just dumb.  He had a decent shot at being able to still put Fisk away and to ultimately fix things with his family and be there to raise his son.  I was bummed that they offed him…at least in that way.

DD3 is amazing honestly. The stand-off between Karen and Fisk is literally one of the most intense moments in all of television.

YES!  That was awesome.  And although it ended up carrying severe consequences, it was incredibly satisfying in terms of story arc.  SO good!  BUT…

…it got a little sideways for me in terms of Dex and the question of him wanting to be referred to as the “next Wesly.”  In some ways, it was fitting in showing Dex’s shortcomings and failure to recognize them.  And I guess that was the point.  But it also just seemed a little bit off to me at times.

Unrelated issue relating to Dex.  I was never a DD fan, so I never read any of the DD comics and don’t really know the characters unless they appeared elsewhere in the Marvel universe (Kingpin, Elektra).  I know NOTHING about Dex’s character, but I am assuming he has some storyline(s) in the comics that nuggets in DD S3 paid tribute to.  At least, there seemed to be little things dropped that I didn’t understand that could be nuggets for fans in the know.  Since I am not in the know, those raised questions for me.  Anyone care to share some of the backstory that might be relevant to things we saw in the Netflix show?

One SPECIFIC one I had was the very end where he was on the operating table, opened his eyes, and his eyes were strange and artificial looking.  Does that tie into anything specific that we know from the comics?  Or is it just a cliffhanger for something we have no idea about? 

Only thing I didn't like about it was Matt Murdock's crisis of faith throughout the season. It wasn't very compelling to me and tbh he sounded more like a 14 year old edgy internet atheist(TM) than someone who is a devout Christian having some issues.

I felt the same way.  Except for…and excuse the brief diversion into P/R territory here—not trying to be too controversial, but if it goes too much farter, we can debate the finer points there…the Catholic faith kind of sets itself up for that.  A LOT of misperceptions about Christianity and faith in God come from Catholic teachings that are decidedly NOT Christian teachings and, in some cases, anti-Christian teachings.  And in that light, as a former Catholic myself, I could understand Matt’s crisis.  But it took effort for me to get there, which is a bit of a weakness in storytelling, as you rightly point out.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1944 on: November 09, 2018, 09:38:12 AM »
And judging from your comments it sounds like Jessica Jones May be worth it as well.

What's really awesome about Jessica Jones is...um...let me get back to you.  :justjen

I know! It takes a long time to write out all the really stuff about JJ. It's sooo good.

Yeah, you know, I hadn’t given it a fair chance when I wrote that.  But in the ensuing couple of days, while home with the flu, I watched all of S1, so I can now comment more fully.

Overall take:  On the positive side, it told a good story.  It had interesting characters.  In many ways, it felt real.  They took the seedy underbelly of Hell’s Kitchen and made it somewhat relatable by not dressing it up as something romanticized and good, so it all felt very real.

On the less-than positive side, two major points:  First, the season felt like it plodded.  It was interesting.  But between chasing too many rabbit holes and having too many failed attempts on Killgrave, I just found myself in the last half of the season just wishing it would hurry up and end.  It just became TOO much of:  Killgrave is too powerful and we can’t find him.  But we found him.  And we have a window to take him out.  And just as we’re about to, one character or the other does something stupid and he gets away.  And he becomes MORE powerful {or just more convicted and more understanding of the growing movement to stop him].  And we can’t find him.  [repeat]  This went on far too many times.

Second, while from an artistic point of view, the way they took the seedy underbelly of Hell’s Kitchen and made it somewhat relatable was cool.  And yet, there were just FAR too many moments where I was just grossed out with what was being presented or the manner in which it was being presented.  They just went too far, far too often for my tastes.

Balancing the good and the bad, overall, it told an interesting story.  One particular aspect of it—the subplot issue of Cage’s wife—was handled BRILLIANTLY in just about every facet.  It was never THE issue, but it tied well into a lot of major and minor issues, right down to Jessica’s PTSD, and was a thread that wove its way through pretty much the entire season and so many character motivations.  That one plot point had such resounding impact on so many different character decisions.  It was just brilliant.  The season was a cool watch.  But I don’t think I’ll be watching S2.  And I don’t think I’ll be watching the other related series if they are similarly graphic about some of the issues JJ tackles/portrays.

A few other specific comments:

I hated Jeri.  She was, in many ways, a great cardboard cutout “power lawyer.”  And that made her easily hate-able.  The “1,000 cuts” comeuppance scene was brutally AWESOME.  In the whole Jeri/Pam/Wendy love triangle, none of the three were ultimately very likeable or sympathetic, which made it satisfying when the entire thing fell apart for ALL of them.

Simpson…he was just weird.  In so many ways.  Was it just the drugs that made him so paranoid and delusional?  I don’t understand why HE couldn’t understand that Jessica was out to stop Killgrave.  There was no rational reason for him to keep going rogue and ultimately screwing things up.  Is there more about him that was revealed in the series that, in my flu-induced stupor, I must have just missed?  Or is there more about him in the comics that would have made him make more sense?  Or was he just an idiot?  Is there more backstory about whatever sort of super-soldier drugs he was taking that is fleshed out somewhere else?  I liked him for awhile, but he just became such a royal pain about midway through the season that I kept wishing he would just go away.

The door.  Oh, the door.  :lol  You just knew it was going to happen.  I’ll just leave it at that.

The “supermax” rabbit-hole.  This subplot annoyed me.  And at the same time, I thought it was well done and exposed Jessica’s true desperation at this point in the story.

Episode 8 was really cool.  Just when the season seemed to be going in a different direction and subverting what we thought we knew, it ended up revealing the true colors of some characters in unexpected ways.  The two related major events at the end of the episode—I did not see them coming. 

Nurse Temple.  Her appearance alone was a nice crossover nugget.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1945 on: November 09, 2018, 09:55:55 AM »
I hated Jeri.  She was, in many ways, a great cardboard cutout “power lawyer.”  And that made her easily hate-able.

Jeri's story arch in the second season was one of the highlights, IMO. I suspect you would enjoy it.
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1946 on: November 09, 2018, 10:21:42 AM »
Interesting.  Well, I probably still won't watch S2.  But that is duly noted if I do end up seeing it (which I guess will probably happen at some point in time, even though I don't have any intention of watching it as of this moment). 

Another note on S1:  Now that I think back on it, it's kind of funny how a LOT of scenes with Kilgrave interacting with people in public places start off with the scene being loud, and him getting frustrated and saying "would you shut up!" or the equivalent, followed by the scene then going dead quiet.  :lol

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
« Reply #1947 on: November 09, 2018, 11:57:39 AM »
BTW, looks like the whole Marvel-Disney deal is causing the killing  off of  all of the Netflix Marvel shows.  :'(
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1948 on: November 09, 2018, 03:58:37 PM »
BTW, looks like the whole Marvel-Disney deal is causing the killing  off of  all of the Netflix Marvel shows.  :'(
I am not happy.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online Adami

« Reply #1949 on: November 09, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »

Maybe. I’d be fine if DD is over. If so, it went out on a super high note and with some real resolution. Not everything needs 10 seasons.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1950 on: November 09, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »
Quit responding to him, and respond to ME!  I posted some great discussion points earlier today and have been waiting patiently all day for you to show up here.  Now get to it, man!

Oh, and I meant to say this earlier with respect to DD, S3:  I would probably pick S1 as my favorite.  But S3 is a VERY close second.  And if I had time to watch both again from start to finish, I might very well find good reasons to choose S3.  It was great.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1951 on: November 09, 2018, 05:40:36 PM »
I am a little behind.  I haven't seen Punisher or Daredevil season 3 yet.

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #1952 on: November 09, 2018, 06:38:14 PM »
Bosk, I’d recommend you to check JJ S2. I wasn’t a fan of season 1, but decided to give season 2 a chance and it was much much better imo. If you have the time to watch it, I think you should :tup

Have they announced/cancelled anything else? :eek

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #1953 on: November 09, 2018, 06:59:51 PM »

The two best seasons of the bunch.

Online Adami

« Reply #1954 on: November 09, 2018, 08:34:12 PM »
Quit responding to him, and respond to ME!  I posted some great discussion points earlier today and have been waiting patiently all day for you to show up here.  Now get to it, man!

Oh, and I meant to say this earlier with respect to DD, S3:  I would probably pick S1 as my favorite.  But S3 is a VERY close second.  And if I had time to watch both again from start to finish, I might very well find good reasons to choose S3.  It was great.

Sorry boss, didn’t see it til now. Will give you an in-depth reply.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online Adami

« Reply #1955 on: November 09, 2018, 08:35:23 PM »
And judging from your comments it sounds like Jessica Jones May be worth it as well.

What's really awesome about Jessica Jones is...um...let me get back to you.  :justjen

I know! It takes a long time to write out all the really stuff about JJ. It's sooo good.

Yeah, you know, I hadn’t given it a fair chance when I wrote that.  But in the ensuing couple of days, while home with the flu, I watched all of S1, so I can now comment more fully.

Overall take:  On the positive side, it told a good story.  It had interesting characters.  In many ways, it felt real.  They took the seedy underbelly of Hell’s Kitchen and made it somewhat relatable by not dressing it up as something romanticized and good, so it all felt very real.

On the less-than positive side, two major points:  First, the season felt like it plodded.  It was interesting.  But between chasing too many rabbit holes and having too many failed attempts on Killgrave, I just found myself in the last half of the season just wishing it would hurry up and end.  It just became TOO much of:  Killgrave is too powerful and we can’t find him.  But we found him.  And we have a window to take him out.  And just as we’re about to, one character or the other does something stupid and he gets away.  And he becomes MORE powerful {or just more convicted and more understanding of the growing movement to stop him].  And we can’t find him.  [repeat]  This went on far too many times.

Second, while from an artistic point of view, the way they took the seedy underbelly of Hell’s Kitchen and made it somewhat relatable was cool.  And yet, there were just FAR too many moments where I was just grossed out with what was being presented or the manner in which it was being presented.  They just went too far, far too often for my tastes.

Balancing the good and the bad, overall, it told an interesting story.  One particular aspect of it—the subplot issue of Cage’s wife—was handled BRILLIANTLY in just about every facet.  It was never THE issue, but it tied well into a lot of major and minor issues, right down to Jessica’s PTSD, and was a thread that wove its way through pretty much the entire season and so many character motivations.  That one plot point had such resounding impact on so many different character decisions.  It was just brilliant.  The season was a cool watch.  But I don’t think I’ll be watching S2.  And I don’t think I’ll be watching the other related series if they are similarly graphic about some of the issues JJ tackles/portrays.

A few other specific comments:

I hated Jeri.  She was, in many ways, a great cardboard cutout “power lawyer.”  And that made her easily hate-able.  The “1,000 cuts” comeuppance scene was brutally AWESOME.  In the whole Jeri/Pam/Wendy love triangle, none of the three were ultimately very likeable or sympathetic, which made it satisfying when the entire thing fell apart for ALL of them.

Simpson…he was just weird.  In so many ways.  Was it just the drugs that made him so paranoid and delusional?  I don’t understand why HE couldn’t understand that Jessica was out to stop Killgrave.  There was no rational reason for him to keep going rogue and ultimately screwing things up.  Is there more about him that was revealed in the series that, in my flu-induced stupor, I must have just missed?  Or is there more about him in the comics that would have made him make more sense?  Or was he just an idiot?  Is there more backstory about whatever sort of super-soldier drugs he was taking that is fleshed out somewhere else?  I liked him for awhile, but he just became such a royal pain about midway through the season that I kept wishing he would just go away.

The door.  Oh, the door.  :lol  You just knew it was going to happen.  I’ll just leave it at that.

The “supermax” rabbit-hole.  This subplot annoyed me.  And at the same time, I thought it was well done and exposed Jessica’s true desperation at this point in the story.

Episode 8 was really cool.  Just when the season seemed to be going in a different direction and subverting what we thought we knew, it ended up revealing the true colors of some characters in unexpected ways.  The two related major events at the end of the episode—I did not see them coming. 

Nurse Temple.  Her appearance alone was a nice crossover nugget.

K.

Seriously though, too tired to give that the attention it deserves. Out of town this weekend for work but will give it real reply when I’m back with a computer.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1956 on: November 10, 2018, 08:41:44 AM »

The two best seasons of the bunch.
Figures.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline gzarruk

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1959 on: November 12, 2018, 12:12:04 PM »
What a life! Good bye, Stan. Thanks for everything.

Excelsior!
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens