Author Topic: Marvel's Movie/TV Universe *SPOILERS* 2  (Read 22131 times)

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Marvel's Movie/TV Universe *SPOILERS* 2
« Reply #945 on: January 09, 2018, 09:34:46 PM »
So I think Runaways is done for the season? Weird way to end the season if so.

Last two episodes were definitely an improvement, and I'm hopeful for next season.

At least they finally ran away!
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline contest_sanity

• A merican lite ra(p)ture(s)
« Reply #946 on: January 10, 2018, 07:47:02 AM »
Yeah, it was just a 10 episode run to start things off. No spoilerz, though, because I have yet to watch episodes 9-10. Wondering if there's gonna be a big twist kinda like there was in the comic at the end of volume 1.

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #947 on: January 11, 2018, 08:13:01 PM »
So I don't want to say anything in case it's considered spoilers, but has anyone been keeping up on the candid photos from the set of Avengers 4?

I have no idea what's going on, but (without saying anything), it looks like some VERY interesting things could be happening in this movie.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #948 on: January 11, 2018, 08:37:17 PM »
So I don't want to say anything in case it's considered spoilers, but has anyone been keeping up on the candid photos from the set of Avengers 4?

I have no idea what's going on, but (without saying anything), it looks like some VERY interesting things could be happening in this movie.

Just googled them and... mindblown. Can't wait for Infinity War already.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF's resident deceased dictator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • The changing of the worrd is inevitabre!!!
« Reply #949 on: January 11, 2018, 08:48:54 PM »

I'm trying to stay spoiler-free, but something did sneak into my YT feed suggesting an alternate/mirror universe? like a picture of an old Robert Downey Jr.?
Dream Theater Forums: Expanding musical tastes and shrinking wallets since 2009.
Note to forum, jingle is usually right.
I'm actually disappointed he's not Kim Jong-Il

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #950 on: January 11, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »

I'm trying to stay spoiler-free, but something did sneak into my YT feed suggesting an alternate/mirror universe? like a picture of an old Robert Downey Jr.?

I hadn't heard the alternate universe theory, but definitely a possibility. I read mostly about time travel theories. At this point it's just people looking at pics and making stuff up, but it's really intriguing.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF's resident deceased dictator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • The changing of the worrd is inevitabre!!!
« Reply #951 on: January 11, 2018, 08:57:51 PM »

I hadn't heard the alternate universe theory, but definitely a possibility. I read mostly about time travel theories. At this point it's just people looking at pics and making stuff up, but it's really intriguing.

Yeah... with the Reality and Time stones, the possibilities are endless.
Dream Theater Forums: Expanding musical tastes and shrinking wallets since 2009.
Note to forum, jingle is usually right.
I'm actually disappointed he's not Kim Jong-Il

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #952 on: January 12, 2018, 11:30:57 AM »
Jesus. Fucking. Cake.

That chick's face looks like she is looking at god  :rollin :lol and by the look of the cake, she just might be.

Got this from a mostly useless IGN article if you want.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"

Offline jammindude

• The Jammin Dude Show
« Reply #953 on: Today at 09:10:09 PM »
Just watched 4,722 Hours....

.....so....on a scale of zero to Fitz, how bad have you been friendzoned?
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - http://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude