General > Movies and TV

Marvel's Movie/TV Universe v2 (SPOILERS)

(1/833) > >>

Nick:
Old one here: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=24999.0

EDIT to include future release dates, because I'm tired of always having to look them up:

Thor: Ragnarok - November 3, 2017
Black Panther - February 16, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War - May 4, 2018
Ant Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018
Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019
Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2 - May 3, 2019
untitled Spider Man film - July 5, 2019
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - tbd

kaos2900:
Finally watched Civil War over the weekend. Another great Marvel movie. It really is impressive that they can continue to make these movies so good with the amount of characters in them.

soupytwist:
Really enjoyed the Spiderman Cameo in Civil War (although it's a bigger part than a Cameo).   As much as I enjoyed the Sam Raimi Trilogy I always felt they never quite got Spidey right.   The two Amazing Spiderman films were dreadful thankfully dreadful enough for Sony to ditch the brand and allow Spidey to go back to where he belongs - really looking forward to Homecoming now.

Mixed feeling about Doc Strange.  Perfect casting for the lead role, but the trailer left me a bit cold.

BlackInk:
So Agents of Shield season 4 started this week, anyone seen it yet?

I thought it was a fine episode. I was a bit worried about Ghost Rider coming on, since my image of him is so far away from the rest of the MCU. But, although that car flip thing was a bit silly, I think they handled him well and set up something that could be cool.

Adami:

--- Quote from: BlackInk on September 23, 2016, 09:49:23 AM ---So Agents of Shield season 4 started this week, anyone seen it yet?

I thought it was a fine episode. I was a bit worried about Ghost Rider coming on, since my image of him is so far away from the rest of the MCU. But, although that car flip thing was a bit silly, I think they handled him well and set up something that could be cool.

--- End quote ---

It was.....okay. And I say that as a huge fan of the show. Lots of set up and pretty much nothing else. There was one cool subtle moment though.

**spoilers**

When ghost rider defeats daisy and she says to kill her, he looks in her eyes and walks away because she's not worth killing and therefore not worth his attention.

Still not a huge fan of this version of the rider. I stopped reading his comics as Robby pretty early one out of boredom. Wish they stuck with classic rider. Ah well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version