Author Topic: Neighbor Etiquette Question  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
Re: Neighbor Etiquette Question
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 01:13:37 PM »
Damn, that sucks. People are the worst, right?

richard manuever

Nice one, I don't believe that I've heard that before. I might have to incorporate that into the few conversations that I actually have in English.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 09:46:51 PM »
That's messed up, Bill. I would've started a war at that point. I've had dick neighbors but never anything really crazy. Just loud obnoxious people, mostly...
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2016, 02:30:23 AM »
I haven't had any troubles with my neighbors. Then again, I have a Freemason and an Anonymous sticker on my car so they aren't quite sure what to make of me. I guess they keep a distance.

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2016, 09:31:57 PM »
I haven't had any troubles with my neighbors. Then again, I have a Freemason and an Anonymous sticker on my car so they aren't quite sure what to make of me. I guess they keep a distance.

Are you a Mason? If so, so am I?

Spes mea in Deo est.  :metal
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2016, 04:19:20 AM »
My neighbor directly across the street from me is awful. He moved in 2 years ago and already he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He has two cars, one which he always leaves in front of other people's houses, he is obsessed with his lawn and has a sprinkler system that splashes all over the other neighbors driveway and car, to the point where they have yelled at each other over it.

EVERY single holiday, whether its 4th of july, veterans day, labor day, easter, columbus day. This turd burglar sets off like weapons grade firework and freaks out every single dog in the neighbor hood. So not only is world war 1 going on outside my window, but so is a pack of hounds barking like crazy.

His wife one time, while backing out of the driveway, ran into my passenger side headlight and shattered it. Neither of them said sorry, or offered to pay for it.

He's also a lawyer and he throws that in everybody's face, like he can get away with anything and he's untouchable.

Can't stand this guy.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2016, 05:26:43 AM »

His wife one time, while backing out of the driveway, ran into my passenger side headlight and shattered it. Neither of them said sorry, or offered to pay for it.

Was making out a police report an option?

Are fireworks legal where you live? If not, I'd call the police for that as well.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:05 AM »
We've only ever had one real issue with our neighbors behind us, but it was definitely a richard manuever on their part. Our backyard ends and then there's a steep hill down a few feet to where their driveway begins. We had a fence along the top of the hill, but the property lines say everything up to their driveway is ours. This included a row of trees that gave some shade to the backyard and, more importantly, gave us privacy in our backyard as it would otherwise be very easy for everyone driving up the street to look into our backyard (we live on the corner). Long story short, we came home one day and the neighbors had just gone and had them all cut down. Unfortunately not much we could do once the trees were gone.

Time to plant a new row of trees one foot inside the property line.  Fuck those pricks.

My neighbor directly across the street from me is awful. He moved in 2 years ago and already he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He has two cars, one which he always leaves in front of other people's houses, he is obsessed with his lawn and has a sprinkler system that splashes all over the other neighbors driveway and car, to the point where they have yelled at each other over it.

EVERY single holiday, whether its 4th of july, veterans day, labor day, easter, columbus day. This turd burglar sets off like weapons grade firework and freaks out every single dog in the neighbor hood. So not only is world war 1 going on outside my window, but so is a pack of hounds barking like crazy.

He's also a lawyer and he throws that in everybody's face, like he can get away with anything and he's untouchable.

Can't stand this guy.

God, people are assholes.  Sic the police on his ass.  That's bullshit.  I hope in the absence of them offering to pay, you confronted them about it.  Or told your insurance company to contact them, or something.

Now I gotta drive to Philly and NJ to shit in peoples' yards.  At least when I come to P87X' house, I'll be sure to wear a Phillies shirt as opposed to any other team, otherwise, I may end up dead before I even get to the guy's yard.

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:58 AM »
Some years ago a friend of mine had a christian offspring sect as neighbours. They acted very holy and got on everybody's nerves and they generally met on saturdays for some of their masses and parked in everyone's driveways and on everyone's lawn. Talking to them didn't help, they failed to see the problem (they were probably too holy for everyday problems).

So my friend made it a custom to have garden parties on saturdays where we had a barbeque and played heavy metal (especially the ones with hidden or openly satanic messages like Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Slayer, Highway To Hell, you get the point) at a very loud volume. Half a year later the sect moved to another part of town.

Thinking back I somethimes feel that we acted a little bit childish, but it was fun and they deserved it.  :biggrin:
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2016, 06:34:52 AM »
I somethimes feel that we acted a little bit childish

No you didn't, trust me.  They got what they deserved.  Our shithead neighbors had two young boys.  EVERY TIME they were out playing, they would shriek like little four-year-old girls, nearly nonstop.  Annoying as hell.

So while we were at the pool and they were shrieking, Steel Panther would get put on the stereo.  The speakers would get turned in the direction of the neighbor's house and turned up loudly.  F*ck them.