Author Topic: Evening shows on the Big 3 cable news channels  (Read 1955 times)

Offline 7th

Re: Evening shows on the Big 3 cable news channels
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2016, 08:05:04 PM »
I switch back and forth between all the cable media networks, they all have their strengths and weaknesses.  When serious news breaks I usually go to fox because I find their coverage more balanced than anyone else.  CNN is pretty much off my list now after their bogus election coverage and the fact they were cheating for Hills during the debates.  I can't lend their organization my viewership.  CNN is basically fake news.  Fox makes some boners too, but they generally own them when called out on it.

Eh, if it's Anderson Cooper, it's fine.  Granted, that is assuming the news breaks in the two hours when he is hosting, but still... :lol

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fox-news-analyst-to-join-trumps-national-security-team/ar-AAlC24u

You must be so proud.

She's a super smart lady and I always liked her coverage of things on Fox.  I hope she does a great job.  I think she'll be an asset to our national security team.  BTW, I haven't seen numbers, but so far are Trump's appointments more or less inclusive and diverse than Obama's?  Maybe that question is more appropriate for the PCorNotPC thread.
"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2016, 08:14:17 AM »
My mother will have a heart attack! :lol

I'm not proud or anything really. I just got a kick out of seeing the story. If I ever saw her, I'd give her grief about that picture with Roger Goodell.  ;D

He looks creepy in that picture; like he's pushing to get her to go have drinks with him after the conference or something. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2016, 09:27:53 AM »
I used to split my watching between fox and cnn.  There isn't anyone really on MSNBC that I can watch.  CNN is pretty much just Anderson Cooper now though.  It's hard to support CNN after this election cycle with what we know came out.  Fox is pretty hard to watch as well sometimes.  I've mostly tuned out the news after the election because it's just too much and has mostly made me mad and don't seem to actually gather news from watching these stations anymore. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2016, 10:08:07 AM »
I used to split my watching between fox and cnn.  There isn't anyone really on MSNBC that I can watch.  CNN is pretty much just Anderson Cooper now though.  It's hard to support CNN after this election cycle with what we know came out.  Fox is pretty hard to watch as well sometimes.  I've mostly tuned out the news after the election because it's just too much and has mostly made me mad and don't seem to actually gather news from watching these stations anymore.

I typically "last channel" between CNN and Fox News throughout the day (when I'm working from home).   Other than "The Outnumbered" which I LOVE, it's kind of random, and dependent on the stories.  I have to say, CNN is typically CNN, but anyone who thinks that "Fox News" is a conservative Republican mouthpiece just hasn't watched.  I often can't tell what station is on by the content (again, except for "Outnumbered", which is it's own animal.  Sandra Smith is so gorgeous.) and there is a LOT of content on Fox that is less than complimentary to Trump.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Just a decent, normal metal-head fellow
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums................or WTF.  ;D

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Just a decent, normal metal-head fellow
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
RIP Alan Colmes
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums................or WTF.  ;D