Author Topic: Monday, December 5th - Durham, NC (DPAC)  (Read 6407 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Monday, December 5th - Durham, NC (DPAC)
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
Because smoke signals are impractical.  Even when trying to communicate with a bear.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2016, 11:25:28 AM »
I've gotta say, JP is pretty short for a bear.

In fact, they are all shorter than I would have expected.  Hell, I almost stepped on Mangini twice.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
Good show. I don't care much for the album, to be honest, but a lot of it went over better for me live.
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Offline Thegreatdebater

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 05:58:34 PM »
Does anybody have a recording of this show? I have most of the 2nd set and a few songs from the 1st set. I got caught trying to record this show and they made me turn it off during the beginning of the 1st set.

I'm willing to post what I have. Would love it if somebody had the entire show. This is my 5th show on this tour. I drove 8 hours to see this show and wanted to be there for the final performance of The Astonishing. This was my 23rd time seeing Dream Theater. I think the Columbus show was the best performance of the 5 I saw.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2016, 06:48:21 PM »
Bootlegs from this tour are not to be shared.  I have been pretty lenient about short YouTube clips.  But beyond that, please do not ask for or offer to share parts of these shows, or you risk being permanently banned from this site.  That includes asking via private messages, which can be monitored.  Thanks.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."