Author Topic: Just Curious - Where is collected info from the 2014 Tour?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Air Weaver

Just Curious - Where is collected info from the 2014 Tour?
« on: August 04, 2016, 08:49:53 AM »
I am apparently terrible at googling, and the 45 page thread here is driving me nuts.

Those sub-boards with setlists from (almost) every tour are really awesome. I am wondering why there wasn't one made after the Dramatic Turn Tour.

It's not like it matters now, but I am trying to figure out where and when I missed seeing the band on the self-titled album tour. I absolutely love that album. All I can find on setlists.com is European date. It's like the mystery lost tour, just in my internet searches.

In the meantime, I'm in for my second tour stop on The Astonishing. I added VIP meet and greet in Baltimore (on top of last row seats, sitting with friends who didn't do the VIP), but for Wilkes-Barre I am taking my kids, so no VIP packages x3 here. I did score front row center as soon as they went on sale. I mostly tried since they're 9 and 12, and I want them to be able to see.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Just Curious - Where is collected info from the 2014 Tour?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 09:44:32 AM »
The setlist was the same throughout the DT12 tour, maybe that is why?

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 09:46:16 AM »
I strongly consider that tour had to be listed, not because the songs changed, but for anomalies or particular events, such as de Madrid show, certain snippets or other stuff. Maybe even references in the Trial of Tears intro.
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 10:32:10 AM »
I strongly consider that tour had to be listed, not because the songs changed, but for anomalies or particular events, such as de Madrid show, certain snippets or other stuff. Maybe even references in the Trial of Tears intro.
Yeah, but those little exceptions can probably be counted with your fingers. The show remained consistently the same throughout the whole year.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline The Curious Orange

• Lord of the Night
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 03:30:02 AM »
I think it's the list of dates and venues rather than the setlists he's interested in. As indeed am I.
"And if love remains, though everything is lost,
We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost..."

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 09:41:09 AM »
You could always try Setlist.fm.  They have 97 listings from that tour.

Offline The Curious Orange

• Lord of the Night
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 05:20:47 AM »
Again, the broader question was why there are no child boards for the last 2 tours.
"And if love remains, though everything is lost,
We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost..."

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 11:42:38 PM »
Again, the broader question was why there are no child boards for the last 2 tours.

It appears cyberdrummer handled most of the tour stuff, and according to his profile he hasn't been active in a while, so he's probably been too busy with life etc.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 11:13:49 AM »

It appears cyberdrummer handled most of the tour stuff, and according to his profile he hasn't been active in a while, so he's probably been too busy with life etc.

Exactly.  The info is here.  It just needs to be compiled and put into a child board.  Cyberdrummer has not been active, and I have not had the time.  If a fairly active member wants to volunteer to take it on, that would be great.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

SebastianPratesi

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 12:03:05 PM »
Exactly.  The info is here.  It just needs to be compiled and put into a child board.  Cyberdrummer has not been active, and I have not had the time.  If a fairly active member wants to volunteer to take it on, that would be great.
I'm a newbie here (I joined in February), but I enjoy compiling lists/information, especially when it comes to music. Furthermore, I try to be as comprehensive as possible. So, if you don't find anyone better suited for the task, you can count on me.

PS: The 'task' consists in making one thread per show for each of the last three (2014, 2015 and 2016) tours, right?

Offline cyberdrummer

• Setlist Guru and DT.net Veteran
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 12:11:15 PM »

I might take a look at it...