Author Topic: BrainDead  (Read 875 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
BrainDead
« on: June 23, 2016, 07:49:56 PM »
I just watched the first episode.   It is nothing like the previews. It threw me for a loop.  I like it!  I won't say much about the show in case you folks want to check it out.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Shooters1221

Re: BrainDead
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »
I have watched each episode. Funny thing is that the day it premiered, I saw "10 Cloverfield Lane" for the first time and couldn't believe that it happened to be the same actress, which I've never seen or heard of before that day.

As for the show, it is keeping my interest so far. Different, but not too 'out of wack' yet. I like the characters and the writing. Looking forward to see where this goes! :tup

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 11:32:16 AM »
When the previews came out, I though it was a comedy about politics.  I was completely wrong and so far, I like the quirkiness of the show.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Shooters1221

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 12:07:57 PM »
I had no previews to go by. I just flipped through the guide and saw it was starting in like 10 minutes and didn't even read the info. As I watched, I was just thinking it was another normal political drama type and then I was like....Huh???? What just happened??. I'm diggin' it so far and love the Tony Shalhoub part!