Author Topic: The Ask twosuitsluke Thread  (Read 110544 times)

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Ask ReaperKK Thread
« Reply #1400 on: March 05, 2017, 05:11:08 PM »
Thanks orbert!

Offline Tomislav95

Re: The Ask ReaperKK Thread
« Reply #1401 on: March 06, 2017, 05:12:51 AM »
It's Elite's turn this week.

BTW I added myself for next week again because I don't want thread to die and I want to answer some questions :P
Feel free to sign up (again).
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Ask Elite Thread
« Reply #1402 on: March 06, 2017, 05:14:50 AM »
Thanks for all the questions!

Elite:

1. Top three favorite bands
2. Whereabouts in the world do you live? Do you like it there?
3. What are your hobbies?

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1403 on: March 06, 2017, 05:17:19 AM »
(The other) Rich...

When the heck can I buy your album?
What song/band/album was it that had the biggest impact on your musical preferences?
Would you describe the feeling of playing live on stage?

BTW I added myself for next week again because I don't want thread to die and I want to answer some questions :P

You can sign me up if you'd like.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1404 on: March 06, 2017, 05:21:51 AM »

You can sign me up if you'd like.
:tup

And my question for Elite: I know you've been working on a new album with your band last year, how do you feel about it and what did you learn during writing/recording sessions (did that experience change you in any way)?

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1405 on: March 06, 2017, 07:28:20 AM »
1. Top three favorite bands

This is always the most difficult question. I think I got the same question (or something similar) the last week I was up, about half a year ago. My answer now will likely be a little different than last time, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Ulver, Radiohead and Pain of Salvation. Pretty random bunch, but at the moment they are my three go-to bands.

In general, I think my three favourite bands are Leprous, Pain of Salvation and .... I don't know, man. Maybe Agent Fresco? On other days I'll go for heavier stuff, like Meshuggah. Dream Theater is a band I return to occasionally as well. Last year my favourite band was Obsidian Kingdom, without a doubt. It's nice how this stuff changes constantly, so I guess I can't give you a definitie, set-in-stone answer :)

2. Whereabouts in the world do you live? Do you like it there?

The Netherlands, in about the middle of the country. Not Amsterdam, which is usually the only place people know, but not far from there either. It's good here. I couldn't really imagine living anywhere else at this point in my life.

3. What are your hobbies?

I play the guitar and that's basically the only hobby I have. I do a lot of stuff for my band (see signature) and I'm learning the piano as well. Despite a lot of my life revolving around music (I'm a music teacher as well), most of my spare-time goes to music as well for some reason. I like reading stuff on music and learning new stuff.

I also consider myself to be a fairly alright cook. I guess cooking is some sort of hobby as well.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1406 on: March 06, 2017, 07:39:48 AM »
(The other) Rich...

When the heck can I buy your album?

Spring 2017 is all I can tell you so far. That's a pretty large time-stretch, but it will definitely be here before the summer!

What song/band/album was it that had the biggest impact on your musical preferences?

That would without a doubt be Dream Theater's 'Images & Words'. It's the album I consider to be my favourite album ever, not only because the music on it is fantastic, but also because it opened up a whole new world of music for me. Both times I ran a Top 50 albums on DTF, I had I&W as my favourite album and if I'd do one again today, that would be no different.

Would you describe the feeling of playing live on stage?

It's mostly just tons of fun. A lot of practice and arranging stuff within the band goes into a live performance and having that work on a stage with the whole band is a feeling of ecstasy probably similar to what a sportsman feels after finishing his race. I've found that there's way much more to performing live than just playing through your songs. It's a fantastic moment of bonding between band-members as well, since it's ultimately a team effort. Seeing the energy your put in transform to energy in the audience is really cool.

I don't know if that actually makes sense, I could try to clarify if it doesn't :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1407 on: March 06, 2017, 08:01:30 AM »
And my question for Elite: I know you've been working on a new album with your band last year, how do you feel about it and what did you learn during writing/recording sessions (did that experience change you in any way)?

Yes! It's been a while since I recorded to be honest; the last guitar parts were recorded in the first weekend of October.

The writing of the album was something that came pretty naturally within the band; we have our own way of writing songs that works and the material for this album was chosen from a larger collection of material built up over the years. We selected songs that would fit together and could form a larger 'whole', so to speak. This way, our 50-minute, 10-track record was shaped. We had all the songs written and they were completed up to the point that everybody had written out parts and there could be no mistakes with regards to different parts. That was a huge advantage in the studio, because time was sparse. While we initially wanted to put two more songs on the album, in hindsight it's really good that we didn't.

That was perhaps the biggest thing I learned in the studio. Recording guitar parts is a pretty weird process; you don't need a perfect take whatsoever. Mistakes can be edited out really easily by recording a new take on top which eliminates the mistake. On top of that, I recorded every guitar part 4 times (a process known as 'quad-tracking') so as to get a bigger sound. The largest hurdle was basically to make sure you record everything in time :lol

That's also where I learned the most; there's so much for practicing in your bed-room or playing live, but the microphone is absolutely merciless :lol Every time mistake or flaw in your playing gets picked up instantly and it really cost me a couple of takes on some songs. I even had to re-write some stuff in the studio, because what sounded good in the rehearsal room turned to shit when recorded properly. This didn't only happen because of my playing, but also because of specific arrangements we made. Oh - you know I just said that making mistakes doesn't really matter when you can just record a better take on top? This does not really apply to clean passages, acoustic guitar and guitar solos. They kind of have to be perfect from the get-go.

This makes recording a pretty unnatural process. You're not actually 'playing music', since you're not playing together in any way. We recorded drums first, then bass-guitars and guitars and then keyboards and vocals. Nowhere in the entire recording process did two band-members play something together. This happens in every single band on every single recording nowadays, but it's still a weird realisation of sorts. Especially the basis (riffs) tend to get very weird in a recording setting, since you're playing the same stuff over and over again (at least four takes for the quad-tracking and then extras to clean up mistakes).

I once read an interview with Steven Wilson that he gets tired of his own music, before it has been released, and I know why now :lol I've heard the album tons of times, while rehearsing the material, in the studio, during mixing, when it was being mastered and after it was finished. That said, I can't wait for people to hear it, because I'm ultimately very proud of the result. I think all 10 songs are very good in their own right. I think they're quite different overall. A couple have a more modern feel, while some show our progressive rock/metal background more. There's some weird stuff in a couple of tracks, some heavy moments and lighter stuff as well. I think it has become a varied record and a good showcase of what we do.

I posted a thread in the Musicians subforum two weeks ago, when we released the first song of our record, called Blue Box. I guess the overall sound is similar on the rest of the album, even though the style might not be. We deliberately chose this song as the 'lead single', because of its accessibility and sound.

Sorry for this insanely long post :)
Squ

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1408 on: March 06, 2017, 09:17:25 AM »
Hey Tomi, I'll join you in keeping the thread alive.  :)

Can thou addest me?

Hey Elite!
1) How are you today? Everything going pretty well?

2) From Illumination Theory, do you agree with death over shame and grace over glory? Why or why not?

3) Which is worse, failing or never trying? Why? Was there ever a time you ever experienced both of them? How'd it turn out?

4) What'd you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

5) At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?

6) Describe the next ten years of your life in a single sentence.

7) Would you be a martyr and risk your reputation by standing up for what is right in front of your peers? Or is it better to be pragmatic and do nothing?

8) Could you be persuaded to kill someone? If you answer no, how much money would it take to change your mind?

9) Would you rather have 10 years of excellent health, or 30 years of average health?

10) Is being open-minded a virtue, even if it’s causing destructive ideas to spread throughout society?

11) When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone?

12) Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

Thanks and sorry about too much questions. I searched up online and chose what I think would be the best to ask. Thanks. :)

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1409 on: March 06, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
Hell, put me up for another week too, Im not sure if people are dying to ask me questions but might as well.

Rich, Haken used to be among your very favourite bands too right (talking top 3 material)? Does it have anything to do with Affinity or are you simply starting to find other acts more interesting?
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1410 on: March 06, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
12 long-ass questions

If you don't mind, I'm going over all of these tomorrow :lol I don't have enough time to answer all of this right now!

Rich, Haken used to be among your very favourite bands too right (talking top 3 material)? Does it have anything to do with Affinity or are you simply starting to find other acts more interesting?

Yup! I've known them since the beginning of 2010, shortly after Aquarius was released. I was attracted to their music and listened to their first two albums a lot. They're probably the band I've seen live the most (April 13th, Melkweg, your hometown, you in?) and I'll probably continue to see them live as it's been nice watching them evolve from a band that pulled in 50 people on the Mountain tour to a band that's headlining prog festivals world-wide. Oh, and they're nice dudes as well!

I don't think it's a case of not liking them anymore, but I've been straying away from the progressive metal genre for a while now, so I just don't listen to them a lot anymore. Same thing applies for bands like Devin Townsend, Dream Theater, Opeth, Porcupine Tree etcetera. All bands that once used to be in heavy rotation, but I now only rarely listen to. Affinity didn't do anything in that regards. I enjoyed the album and went to see them live (hell, you were there as well), but I lost interest in the album quite quickly as well. Simply a matter of not being too drawn in by progressive metal in general anymore.

Oh, and Aquarius is my favourite Haken record. I guess I'm 'nostalgic'.
Squ

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1411 on: March 06, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »
I don't mind. Take your time! :D

And interesting answers. I can see that you put a lot of thought into your answers. :tup

Kudos for that :)

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1412 on: March 06, 2017, 10:07:20 AM »

Yup! I've known them since the beginning of 2010, shortly after Aquarius was released. I was attracted to their music and listened to their first two albums a lot. They're probably the band I've seen live the most (April 13th, Melkweg, your hometown, you in?) and I'll probably continue to see them live as it's been nice watching them evolve from a band that pulled in 50 people on the Mountain tour to a band that's headlining prog festivals world-wide. Oh, and they're nice dudes as well!

I don't think it's a case of not liking them anymore, but I've been straying away from the progressive metal genre for a while now, so I just don't listen to them a lot anymore. Same thing applies for bands like Devin Townsend, Dream Theater, Opeth, Porcupine Tree etcetera. All bands that once used to be in heavy rotation, but I now only rarely listen to. Affinity didn't do anything in that regards. I enjoyed the album and went to see them live (hell, you were there as well), but I lost interest in the album quite quickly as well. Simply a matter of not being too drawn in by progressive metal in general anymore.

Oh, and Aquarius is my favourite Haken record. I guess I'm 'nostalgic'.
Yeah I'm aware of the gig. If it was another mainly Affinity-oriented tour I would immediately pass. It's a fine album but it doesn't interest me enough. The thing is, I like Aquarius a lot (might be my #1 as well, it's close with The Mountain though) but am not a big fan of Visions.

Most likely - as with the Devin Townsend gig - will work at Melkweg in preparation of the gig, so if all goes well I might still be able to attend the concert after the shift.

And as for the bolded part, same here. Liked the album alright, went to the gig (mainly because I had never seen them before and was excited to hear some of my favourites, the setlist was fantastic) but lost interest in Affinity fairly quickly. Though for me the interest for progmetal is still very much there.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1413 on: March 06, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »
Added you two.
Rich, thanks for the answer, that was really interesting to read :tup

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1414 on: March 06, 2017, 12:30:04 PM »
Elite, I just checked out your stuff. Some great tunes!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1415 on: March 08, 2017, 09:13:10 AM »
Hey Elite!
1) How are you today? Everything going pretty well?

I'm quite alright now, but this afternoon at work wasn't very good honestly.

2) From Illumination Theory, do you agree with death over shame and grace over glory? Why or why not?

Well, question 2 and it already gets difficult. I don't really know what to answer here. 'Death over shame' sounds like something out of a maffia film and I don't know what to think of it. 'Death' and 'shame' are two completely different things altogether. No, I don't think I agree with it at all. Shame is a natural part of life, you just have to deal with it. I do think 'grace before glory' is more something I can live by. I do not strife for glory, but the things I do I want to do well.

3) Which is worse, failing or never trying? Why? Was there ever a time you ever experienced both of them? How'd it turn out?

Never trying, obviously. Of course I have failed in my life, but only by failing can you come to terms with yourself and decided on where and how something went wrong. Not trying means you have failed beforehand, because you can't even learn from an experience. Failing is good, failing makes you realise or learn something you didn't before. I have no concrete examples ready.

4) What'd you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

I don't do stuff with the idea that I'm being judged. I just try to be a good human being and treat people like I would want to be treated as well.

5) At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?

I have no idea. I think 'passionate' and 'alive' are two very different things, so I'd have to find two different instances. However, I do feel 'alive' most of the time anyway, because I'm always doing stuff. I can also get very passionate about the things I do, which I believe is a good thing. I'm going to take the easy way out and say that I don't really have an answer here either.

6) Describe the next ten years of your life in a single sentence.

I will do whatever feels the best and most logical at that point in my life, though there's a couple of things that will happen regardlessly and they are as follows: I will get better at everyhing I'm doing now (teaching, playing music et cetera), I will get a job and I will buy a house.

Satisfactory answer? I guess not.

7) Would you be a martyr and risk your reputation by standing up for what is right in front of your peers? Or is it better to be pragmatic and do nothing?

I think I have done the first thing before, more than once. I can't stand injustice and I will likely be vocal about something like that whenever the moment arrives. However, it depends on individual situations to determine which is the right course of action. There's only so much you as a human being can do. Some things are better left off as someone else problem that doesn't need mingling from complete outsiders.

8) Could you be persuaded to kill someone? If you answer no, how much money would it take to change your mind?

No. And no.

9) Would you rather have 10 years of excellent health, or 30 years of average health?

That's completely dependent on the context. Do I die afterwards regardless? If so, give me average health. Does this only come into when I become 70-80 years old? Excellent health please. I don't think I'm especially 'healthy' now anyway. Granted, I never get ill and I eat well, but my condition is terrible. I couldn't run for 15 minutes straight if I had to. Which reminds me; I wanted to start jogging this year. I haven't gotten round to it.

10) Is being open-minded a virtue, even if it’s causing destructive ideas to spread throughout society?

I think being open-minded is fantastic and, again, the answer to the second part of the question is dependent on the context. Everything, every decision or every action, has its upsides and downsides. It's up to individual people to decide what's right or wrong. Thinking out of the box can cause great things, but it can indeed lead to other things as well. I think being open-minded is a virtue, but I don't think that necessarily goes hand in hand with having destructive ideas. That's a whole other thing. Besides, how 'destructive' something is depends on lots of different things.

11) When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone?

I don't know. I used to be pretty shy, but I have discovered that the world is a far better place if you walk with your head held high and not be afraid of confrontation and actually talking to other people. Somebody said to me, fairly recently even, that I tend to look away whever I'm talking to someone in private. I'm reall trying to look people in the eye whenever I speak to them, especially after talking to a friend of mine who did this very intensely. It makes you look more confident and dominant. It's stupidly weird at first, but this is something where I'm pushing my own comfort zone lately - actually look at people and not shy away. It's great.

12) Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

I'm a person who is finding its place in this world by doing what it considers to be right, while standing up for its morals and values. I think you should always do stuff because you actually want to do them and not because you're forced to and in that sense believe that happiness is not something that can be found, but something that can be made by choosing your own actions, who you surround yourself with and the paths you take on the general course of your life. I respect people equally, but I'm not afraid to speak my mind about things I disagree with. I think that if you choose to do something and/or pursue something, you should give it all that it needs, while knowing your limits as well and remaining confident that whatever your doing is what you want to do.

And if that's not good enough, the other answers to these question might tell you a little more about me as well.

Thanks and sorry about too much questions. I searched up online and chose what I think would be the best to ask. Thanks. :)

At least you're being honest that not all the questions are your own. I did my best to answer them truthfully and in a concise manner as well. No problem, that's what this thread is for :)
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1416 on: March 08, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »
Rich, thanks for the answer, that was really interesting to read :tup

You're welcome!

Elite, I just checked out your stuff. Some great tunes!

Thank you :D
Squ

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1417 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »
Wow, thank you so much for this!

I really appreciate you taking your time for this.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1418 on: March 08, 2017, 12:12:20 PM »

though did you actually read all of that? :lol
Squ

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1419 on: March 08, 2017, 12:27:49 PM »
I did! Some deep stuff, man :biggrin: both questions and answers

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1420 on: March 08, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »

though did you actually read all of that? :lol

Of course! It was really an interesting read. I just love learning about a lot of people. :D

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #1421 on: March 11, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »
When I see you in September, are you prepared to sing me the song of your people?
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline Tomislav95

Re: The Ask Tomislav95 Thread
« Reply #1422 on: March 13, 2017, 07:27:18 AM »
Ask me this week... and I'll try to answer :P

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #1423 on: March 13, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
I saw you listened to Sound Awake :metal what did you think of it?
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1424 on: March 13, 2017, 09:38:33 AM »
Is this a picture of you or am I confusing you with someone else?

What's someone you would typically recommend to someone who has never been to Zagreb (like tourist attractions or something) like myself?

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #1425 on: March 13, 2017, 10:01:08 AM »
Nah pretty sure that's Evermind, these squating slavs are more a Russian thing I believe
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1426 on: March 13, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »
Tomislav, what is your favorite album by Redemption?
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1427 on: March 13, 2017, 01:00:46 PM »
I saw you listened to Sound Awake :metal what did you think of it?
Yep, it was my first listen. I don't want to jinx it but while listening to it I had that 'this is going to be one of my favorite albums someday' feeling. It usually takes some time for me to start liking most albums so this is a good sign :D Surely, I can't remember much about it after just one listen but it has every element I like in my music and I enjoyed it very much. I probably said it already, I had Sound Awake on my wishlist for quite some time so thanks for sending them in my roulette and finally making me check them out :tup
Nah pretty sure that's Evermind, these squating slavs are more a Russian thing I believe
That's just what I wanted to say :lol
What's someone you would typically recommend to someone who has never been to Zagreb (like tourist attractions or something) like myself?
Uh I don't know, depends on what kind of stuff are you into. For old stuff: Upper town (it's old part of the town and you can see the big part of the Zagreb from up there) and Cathedral, Central square, and there are some cool museums and galleries. For newer stuff there's The Modern Art Gallery, Technical Museum, Museum of broken relationships (this is really cool). Nature attractions: Maksimir Park (FC Dinamo Zagreb stadium is next to it and it share its name but it's not much to see), Botanical Garden, Zrinjevac Park. This made me think of how little of Zagreb I've explored in this 2.5 years I'm here :lol
Tomislav, what is your favorite album by Redemption?
Snowfall on Judgement Day. It was the first I heard and it remained my favorite, almost perfect album. Debut is my least favorite and every other album share 2nd place. They are pretty consistent band :D

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1428 on: March 13, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1429 on: March 14, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »
When I see you in September, are you prepared to sing me the song of your people?

That depends on the amount of intoxication.

:|

I'll try!
Squ

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1430 on: March 17, 2017, 03:23:50 AM »
I'm sure a question like this came up when you had your first week but I probably missed it or forgot

Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now (living situation/career/other)?

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1431 on: March 17, 2017, 03:20:02 PM »
@tomi how kvlt are you

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1432 on: March 17, 2017, 04:57:42 PM »
I'm sure a question like this came up when you had your first week but I probably missed it or forgot

Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now (living situation/career/other)?
I'm usually thorough planner but I don't like to think about such serious matter even though I'd need to :lol
Let's see: I hope I'll finish my college by them :P There's no (much) job in my field where my family lives so I don't believe I'll go back there so I'll probably stay in Zagreb. Another way would be to work abroad which sound very compelling but also scary, going to some place where you don't know anyone and possibly don't know the language. I'd like to go out of the country but not in 5 years, maybe later.
About career, right now I like this thing I study :P so I hope I'll work as developer as soon as possible but I'm not that much into working for some big company, at least not at the moment, even though it's probably more prosperous.
So yeah, in 5 years I see myself working as software developer for some small/medium-size company in capital of Croatia :D

@tomi how kvlt are you
I bury my clothes in the backyard to make them rot before going out, is that kvlt enough?

Thank you for your questions :tup

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1433 on: March 18, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »
Can you answer all 12 questions Scar asked me?

Are you Scar?

Who is more annoying, Train or me?

What is the 'lav' in your username? I don't get the 'Tom is lav' thing.

:neverusethis:
Squ

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1434 on: March 18, 2017, 09:26:52 AM »
Can you answer all 12 questions Scar asked me?
Technically, Scar didn't ask you anything :neverusethis:
(I can if you want, those are interesting questions. I'll need some time to answer all of them.)

Are you Scar?
Are you?

Who is more annoying, Train or me?
That's too hard to answer because both of you are pretty damn annoying.

What is the 'lav' in your username? I don't get the 'Tom is lav' thing.
'Lav' means 'lion' in Croatian so my username literally means that I'm a lion :biggrin: