Author Topic: The Ask twosuitsluke Thread  (Read 110113 times)

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: The Ask Nick Thread
« Reply #1085 on: December 29, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »
If there is one thing you would like people who do not mod a forum to know about The Mod Life, what would it be?
Oooh, that's a good question.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1086 on: December 29, 2016, 09:04:43 AM »
I know, right?  I wish I had thought of asking you that one (and question #2 as well).  But you can still feel free to share, even though it is no longer your turn.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1087 on: December 29, 2016, 09:29:15 AM »
Maybe later.  :tup  It's Nick's turn now, let's hear his perspective.  :)
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1088 on: December 29, 2016, 10:46:30 AM »
Nick is preparing the fondue for his New Year's Eve party (consider this an invite!) and asked me to reply:

3.  If there is one thing you would like people who do not mod a forum to know about The Mod Life, what would it be?

Well, really, it's all about the two hours a day I'm modding.   The rest - all the interviews, the groupies, the hookers, the blow, the travel - it's really all secondary to the main point: the two hours we're "on stage", so to speak. 

4.  You like (or liked) a lot of bands whose hey day slightly precedes you, like Def Leppard, for instance.  How did you get into some of those bands?  Were your parents into them, so you got into them by virtue of hearing them a lot as you were growing up?  Did you just gravitate toward the music on your own?  Something else?

Stadler and Orbert.  I just kind of see what those two old farts like and they're usually right on the mark. 

5.  Should I re-open P/R?

YES.

(Guys, I'm kidding; I think these are excellent questions, and look forward to Nick - who I don't think I've ever actually spoken to - to answer.)

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1089 on: December 29, 2016, 01:09:23 PM »
Bravo.

I will just say that your faux answer to # 3 is not entirely inaccurate.

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #1090 on: December 29, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »
Why is bacon the best food on the planet?
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #1091 on: December 29, 2016, 05:17:45 PM »
Have you ever smelled Mike Mangini's hair?

I have never met Mr. Mangini, unfortunately. I became a fan in 2003, and had met every member of that lineup except JLB. I had met JP once, JM once, JR maybe four times, and I've now met Portnoy close to 15-20 times probably. Now I need to meet JLB and Mangini, and of course, smell their hair.

Why is bacon the best food on the planet?

I really enjoy bacon, but cannot call it the best food on the planet. However, when it's prepared the way I like it (floppy, no crispy parts), then it does come very close.

Bosk answers in next post.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1092 on: December 29, 2016, 05:45:18 PM »
1.  When you first started modding at what was DTF.com (prior to becoming 5/8), some folks were overly critical of you being a moderator.  Fast forward to 2016.  You are one of the reasons this place runs as smoothly as it does and why the band is happy this place exists.  What do you feel is your role in all that, and what do you think were some of the keys of your success in being a forum moderator?

2.  What memories/perspectives can you share of the progression from dt.net/bb to dtf.com to 5/8 to dtf.org?

3.  If there is one thing you would like people who do not mod a forum to know about The Mod Life, what would it be?

4.  You like (or liked) a lot of bands whose hey day slightly precedes you, like Def Leppard, for instance.  How did you get into some of those bands?  Were your parents into them, so you got into them by virtue of hearing them a lot as you were growing up?  Did you just gravitate toward the music on your own?  Something else?

5.  Should I re-open P/R?

There are a couple parts of question #1 that are interconnected. I think one of the reasons this place runs as smoothly as it does today has less to do with the current moderating and more to do with the forum growing older together, and knowing what's expected of one another. Of course people have come and gone, but there is always enough people coming back to post year to year that standard procedures are very well set. I don't think we see as large of an influx of new people and I think that makes it easier as well. The hardest part of modding, by far, has always been balancing out what the vision for the forum was with the friendships and social happenings outside of the forum.  Now people seem to understand that you can act one way here and another way elsewhere, and be happy in both places. And people who had issue with that either learned it or left. My role in all that was always trying to explain that, and the rules to people, without wanting to murder everyone when I had to quote a rule for the 13546th time.

As a member I saw the transition from DT.net > DTF.com to be an easy and somewhat welcome one. At that time Portnoy clearly had favor with his forum, so at that point separating from official channels and having a true fan space was nice. The next split was definitely more complicated. In hindsight I agree that there were two distinct groups on DTF.com; those who wanted a more casual site, with more general discussion about everything, and those who wanted a DT centered community that had other stuff as well. My major issue is how it happened. Frankly I still feel years of posts, a built up member base, and forum were stolen. DTF.com should have become DTF.org, and 5/8 should have started anew. Instead the opposite happened. But thankfully this place was able to gain traction and rose from the ashes.

As for the mod life, it kinda goes back to question one. I'm not going to lie, sometimes if people are being complete dicks, it's fun to pull out the banhammer, flex your e-muscle and send them into oblivion. But 9 times out of 10 you just want people to have a good discussion and a fun time and hate having to be moderating. Also, the ability to change names, profiles, and such can certainly be fun at times. :D

As for much of that old music, I grew up listening to classic rock on the radio, which can certainly be attributed to my dad and mom, as they would often have it on, but by the time I was a kid neither of them were huge music fans going to concerts regularly or anything like that, but my dad did take me to see Pink Floyd and Lynnyrd Skynnard in the 90s. It was background really at that point. A friend (who some will know as Jeff from MindMaze) got free tickets to Def Leppard in 2003 I believe, and took me along and believe it or not that really pushed me along into wanting to explore music more. Jeff also had a drum kit and wanted to play guitar as well. Wanting someone to play with he just kinda taught me how to play drums a little. I started buying a few CDs (including my first Rush), and would occasionally see what my dad had in his small collection. I really just went from there and explored what I liked, time was never really important to me. If an album was put out last week or 1975, I never really paid attention to that. Hell, even Dream Theater was "before my time" really. But Rush got my into a ton of of progressive rock, and Dream Theater and Iron Maiden a ton of older metal. My mother does like to give me shit for liking "all that stuff that was put out before you were even born".

As for P/R, I have remained silent on that for the same reason I don't really participate in P/R, I love that it's there, but fear it as well. I truly think if I went there regularly I would either end up banning half the people and/or get myself banned. I visit and browse quite often, but rarely if ever post. That said, I think a large part of the forum finds a home there, and the discussion is important to have, or at least see, in order to have better understanding on anything. So while perhaps a new rule might need to be put in place, or some other system to change it a bit, I definitely think that P/R should reopen at some point.
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1093 on: January 01, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
It's Monday here, so my week is up, thanks for the questions everyone. :)

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1094 on: January 01, 2017, 10:59:03 PM »
Nick, hopefully I can slide by one more question before your turn is fully over.

1) How'd you spend your Christmas and New Years?
2) What is your New Year's Resolution?
3) Looking back at 2016, is there anything that you regret doing/not doing or is there anything that you can smile about saying, "man, that was quite an achievement!"

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1095 on: January 02, 2017, 08:11:04 AM »
Nick, hopefully I can slide by one more question before your turn is fully over.

1) How'd you spend your Christmas and New Years?
2) What is your New Year's Resolution?
3) Looking back at 2016, is there anything that you regret doing/not doing or is there anything that you can smile about saying, "man, that was quite an achievement!"

This was a very weird year in that I didn't have work to contend with for Christmas Eve, Christmas, NYE, or NYD.

Christmas eve I made meatballs, and then brought them up to my mother's house where that side of the family does their Christmas together. My girlfriend was able to come along for a bulk of the night as well. There was the exchange of gag gifts, as well as a handful of normal gifts throughout the extended family. There was so much delicious food that night it was ridiculous. Many had plenty to drink as well, and at 10pm when most people left, my mother, step-father, aunt, and I played a couple of rounds of pinochle till about midnight. Then we roped in my sister and her boyfriend when my aunt left and switched to scattergories for awhile. Then around 1:30am we did our primary gift exchange before heading to the sofa for some sleep.

Got up around 10am, happened to see A Christmas Story for the first time, and then three of us played a round of monopoly. Made my devilled eggs and headed off to my dad's side of the family for Christmas. Much more reserved there, had a good time, swapped a handful of gifts and had another fantastic meal, and then cut out a little early so I could head down and catch the tail end of my girlfriend's family Christmas. Some people had left, but I got to see others and exchange gifts with her parents  before heading home.

New Years Eve started out by playing hockey in the morning (not really eve, but frankly any day I'm playing hockey is one of the best parts of the day), and then a lot of general laziness throughout the rest of the day. From there all is what it always is. Went up to the NYE party I always go to, got about as drunk as I will all year, had a great time with some people I'll only see 1-3 times this year, and always love seeing again, had a lot of great food again, and finally laid my head on my air mattress and was quickly out. Got up the next morning, headed home, stopping by to see my best friend and his wife to see how their holidays went, and then resumed general laziness at home for awhile. Then late it was off to the in-laws again for the NYD meal (pork was SO good), and as always an outdoor hockey game on TV. Usually it would be the winter classic but this time around the Centennial Classic was on NYD.

I didn't make a resolution this year, and I often don't. I have a few general goals on how I'd like to direct my life, but no set resolutions.

As for 2016, that's easy. I left a job of 12 years and an apartment of 8 to take a new job elsewhere, move, and own a home for the first time. The positive and negative repercussions of that will likely be felt for many years to come, and while it seems like, and I hope I will look back years from now as a mostly positive thing, it was undoubtedly a huge step and milestone.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1096 on: January 02, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »
Awesome answer, thanks Nick! :tup

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1097 on: January 05, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »
I'm too late this week :/ Serah agreed to answer questions from today to the next Monday, I'll extend it if there are enough questions.
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Ask Serah Farron Thread
« Reply #1098 on: January 05, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »
Serah, since you started the steam thread, what are some of your favorite video games?

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1099 on: January 05, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »
Oh my, that is a hard question, trying to pick my favorites.

Right now, I am obsessed with the Hyperdimension Neptunia series and have my eyes fixed on it for the longest time. I downloaded all their games and I'm trying them out and it is amazing. Though this game is directed towards male audiences, I find the game to be really cute. I love anime also and hack n slash so this game for me is my favorite.

Though there are many perverted moments and "fan service" moments, but that aside, Hyperdimension Neptunia is awesome, as is RWBY: The Grimm Eclipse, another hack n slash game.

Left 4 Dead is also a very fun game and that is how I found out about Hyperdimension Neptunia. I realized that there were HDN mods for Left 4 Dead and when I first downloaded, I had no idea what HDN was, but as I downloaded the mod, I grew interested and by reading HDN's wiki page, my interest piqued and I bought the game and it did not disappoint.

:)

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1100 on: January 06, 2017, 06:23:56 AM »
You have an hour to kill, by yourself in your house:   Video game, music, television, movie, book, or none of the above?

Favorite:
- Smell?
- Sound?
- Color?
- Taste?
- Texture/feeling?

What's your favorite album cover (you have to pick one)?

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1101 on: January 06, 2017, 07:06:52 AM »
What are your thoughts and feeling on the movie Avatar?

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1102 on: January 06, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »
Isn't dark chocolate just awesome?

What is your favorite Star Wars film?

If Nick and ariich were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, what is your favorite color?

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1103 on: January 06, 2017, 08:37:40 AM »
You have an hour to kill, by yourself in your house:   Video game, music, television, movie, book, or none of the above?

Oh man, oh man, that is a great question. I love all of them, but I'd have to pick video game, music, or book. I guess it would depend on my mood that day. Sometimes, I would go for reading a book, other times it'd be to relax to some nice music, but mostly, I'd play video games. Whether it be on Steam or my PS4.

Favorite:
- Smell?
- Sound?
- Color?
- Taste?
- Texture/feeling?

The smell of sweet strawberry's is what I love the most. My mom wears perfume that smells like strawberries and I've fallen in love with it, so now that's what I use now.

I love the sound of raindrops falling onto water. Like the introduction to DT's Beneath the Surface, it is really soothing. As well as the tides of the beach or the sound of waterfall.

My favorite color? Wow, that's hard. I actually like cobalt green the most. It is very relaxing to look into.

The taste of Vanilla Bean from Starbucks. <3

I love the feeling of goo. It's very squishy and I just love to feel it ooze out of my hands.

What's your favorite album cover (you have to pick one)?

My favorite album cover would have to be "Food for Thought Substitute" by Heaven's Cry. It's quite brilliant, actually. :D

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1104 on: January 06, 2017, 08:39:15 AM »

I <3 Avatar. When I began watching, the movie just got me hooked. It really gave me a strong emotional feel to it and I ended up crying during the movie. It really is a top 5 movie of all time. The plot, the characters, they just blend together perfectly to make that one perfect movie. <3

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1105 on: January 06, 2017, 08:41:02 AM »

I <3 Avatar. When I began watching, the movie just got me hooked. It really gave me a strong emotional feel to it and I ended up crying during the movie. It really is a top 5 movie of all time. The plot, the characters, they just blend together perfectly to make that one perfect movie. <3

We're going to get along just fine

:chino:

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1106 on: January 06, 2017, 08:43:37 AM »
Isn't dark chocolate just awesome?

Heck yeah! I <3 chocolate so freaking much!! Put me in a room with them, and man I'm going to go super crazy. Chocolate is THE favorite snack of mine and has helped me a lot when I was going through those phases. All I ask for Christmas or my birthday would be chocolates. Chocolate is love and that is THE greatest invention ever made by anyone. Yum!

What is your favorite Star Wars film?

Oooh, that's a toughie. My favorite would have to be Star Wars V: The Emperor strikes back. It's the first Star Wars film I've ever watched and has paved me for other Star Wars movies. Everything about it though is great also. And then moment when Luke finds out Darth Vader is his father.... :(

If Nick and ariich were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, what is your favorite color?

XD
If they were both drowning, I'd try to save them both, cuz they are both awesome. :)
Favorite color would be cobalt green. Love to look at that color.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1107 on: January 06, 2017, 08:44:41 AM »

Heh heh, awesome!! :tup

We're going to get along just fine

:chino:

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #1108 on: January 06, 2017, 08:46:44 AM »
Favorite Lord of the Rings movie? (original trilogy, exclude The Hobbit)

Thoughts on Avatar: The Last Airbender (series, not movie)

Pick your favorite band: what one song do you feel encompasses everything that band is/represents more than any other?
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1109 on: January 06, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »
Favorite Lord of the Rings movie? (original trilogy, exclude The Hobbit)

My favorite Lord of the Rings movie would be....The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King. I remember watching a trailer for that movie when I was young and it was a hit for me. My favorite scene out of all the movies rests in here. Theoden's speech made me want to ride in next to him and defeat the orcs, though I'd probably die the first few seconds. :lol

Thoughts on Avatar: The Last Airbender (series, not movie)

I <3 it!! Honestly, I have been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender for quite a while and it really is interesting. Though I love it, I don't watch it as much as other cartoons or anime's, but it is still extremely rock solid.

Pick your favorite band: what one song do you feel encompasses everything that band is/represents more than any other?

Golly, that's a hard one. I'm going to have to go with Dream Theater. :)
And I'm sure most people agree with me, but I think the song Octavarium encompasses everything the band represents more than any other. I may also think that Octavarium is the greatest song to be ever created by any band.

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #1110 on: January 06, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
I <3 it!! Honestly, I have been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender for quite a while and it really is interesting. Though I love it, I don't watch it as much as other cartoons or anime's, but it is still extremely rock solid.

I don't even consider ATLA to be anime, despite its obvious use of the style. But to me, the detail of the backstory, the study put into the martial arts, the character depth and development, the humor, the underlying story itself, and just the fact that it was accessible to kids and adults at the same time without pandering to either puts it in the top echelon of animated series. And it's also why Shymalamadingdong's wretched abortion of a movie was so bowel-wrenchingly disturbing.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #1111 on: January 06, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »
Is Final Fantasy XIII your favorite of the series?

Thoughts on FFXV?
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1112 on: January 06, 2017, 09:27:14 AM »
And I'm sure most people agree with me, but I think the song Octavarium encompasses everything the band represents more than any other. I may also think that Octavarium is the greatest song to be ever created by any band.

Interesting.  It is "officially" my third favorite (behind Six Degrees and A Change of Seasons).  But I am listening to it, and right now, I might actually like it better.  Hard to say.  Either way, I just find it so cool that so deep into their career, they continue to release music that is just so good.  Almost every album they release causes me to rethink my album/song rankings, and that is a pretty impressive thing.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1113 on: January 06, 2017, 09:32:05 AM »
Is Final Fantasy XIII your favorite of the series?

Thoughts on FFXV?

Heck yeah! XIII is my favorite for obvious reasons, I'm sure you've figured out. ;)
That reason aside, the gameplay itself is also very awesome. Though I have to give the cutscenes/cinematics the main edge. The interaction between Fang and Lightning touched my heart.

I haven't bought FFXV yet, though it's still high on my wishlist. Probably going to get it on birthday or such, I'm sure my parents won't mind cuz they were the ones who introduced me to FF.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1114 on: January 06, 2017, 09:36:21 AM »

Interesting.  It is "officially" my third favorite (behind Six Degrees and A Change of Seasons).  But I am listening to it, and right now, I might actually like it better.  Hard to say.  Either way, I just find it so cool that so deep into their career, they continue to release music that is just so good.  Almost every album they release causes me to rethink my album/song rankings, and that is a pretty impressive thing.

:) Yeah. My ranking for Dream Theater is: 1) Octavarium, 2) A Change of Seasons, and 3) In the Presence of Enemies. Octavarium has been my favorite ever since I first listened to it. I had listened to ACOS first and that had been my favorite until Octavarium came out. Though 2 and 3 alternates, 1 has never ever changed for me. I'm not sure what I like about that song. Musically, I find it to be a beautiful piece with that continuum introduction and that flute, then there's that melancholy bass section as well as Jordan's keyboard solo then that epic closer of Petrucci's solo in the end that reduces me to tears.

And agreed, Dream Theater never ceases to disappoint and they never will disappoint me. When DT 12 came out, Illumination Theory battled against ITPOE and almost exceed A Change of Seasons. Dream Theater is a miracle worker and indeed majestic.

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #1115 on: January 06, 2017, 09:42:00 AM »
Heck yeah! XIII is my favorite for obvious reasons, I'm sure you've figured out. ;)
That reason aside, the gameplay itself is also very awesome. Though I have to give the cutscenes/cinematics the main edge. The interaction between Fang and Lightning touched my heart.

I haven't bought FFXV yet, though it's still high on my wishlist. Probably going to get it on birthday or such, I'm sure my parents won't mind cuz they were the ones who introduced me to FF.

Yes, XIII is amazing. Loved the whole trilogy, but the first is my fave FF ever. XV is definitely worth playing, it feels like a cross between XIII and XIV, which was also a good one. 68 hours into it and I'm still loving it.

Have you played any of the older ones? I've beaten all from I-X, and if you've yet to play any of them, I suggest any from V-IX first, and then try the first one at some point. Lots of fun video gaming in the FF series.
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
« Reply #1116 on: January 06, 2017, 09:48:26 AM »

Yes, XIII is amazing. Loved the whole trilogy, but the first is my fave FF ever. XV is definitely worth playing, it feels like a cross between XIII and XIV, which was also a good one. 68 hours into it and I'm still loving it.

Have you played any of the older ones? I've beaten all from I-X, and if you've yet to play any of them, I suggest any from V-IX first, and then try the first one at some point. Lots of fun video gaming in the FF series.

Awesome! :tup
Because of you, I really want XV now. Wow, 68 hours and still your passion for it isn't burning? My, talk about a great game!!

And older ones? Yep, only a couple of them.  Yeah, I've played IV-X, but not III, II, and I, thought I'm looking forward to having a night where a binge all the FF games from start to finish while pulling an all nighter. I'm going to have that soon. :)

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1117 on: January 06, 2017, 11:58:43 AM »
Oooh, that's a toughie. My favorite would have to be Star Wars V: The Emperor strikes back. It's the first Star Wars film I've ever watched and has paved me for other Star Wars movies. Everything about it though is great also. And then moment when Luke finds out Darth Vader is his father.... :(

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPOILER ALERT! 

;D

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #1118 on: January 09, 2017, 06:20:58 AM »
FYI, I will be away on a short vacation From Thursday night, through the rest of the weekend, so I'll be posting via the feckinlems mobile skin...  OH WAIT, THERE ISN'T A MOBILE INTERFACE.   :censored

Anyway, during those times, I will still do my best to answer any questions that may be posted.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1119 on: January 09, 2017, 07:30:47 AM »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPOILER ALERT! 

;D

Whaaaaaaaa
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey