Author Topic: The Ask twosuitsluke Thread  (Read 110048 times)

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
Re: The Ask chknptpie Thread
« Reply #525 on: September 12, 2016, 12:04:29 PM »
Where were you born?
What's your middle name?
What are the top three things on your bucket list?
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of Tootsie Pop?
How did you discover Dream Theater?
Do you have any recurring dreams?
What movie makes you cry the most?
How many strands of hair do you have?
What is your most endearing quality?
What is your most obnoxious quality?

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #526 on: September 12, 2016, 12:32:35 PM »
Best vacation destination you've been to?
Favourite car you've owned?
Summer or winter, which is better?
Boats or planes, which is better?
If you could meet a celebrity, past or present, for 15 mins, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Which movie or TV series would you like to have a walk-on part in?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #527 on: September 12, 2016, 01:02:46 PM »
Where were you born? Texas (small things apparently do come from Texas)
What's your middle name? Ann
What are the top three things on your bucket list? I don't really have a bucket list. I try to focus on the near future for the most part. If I made a bucket list it would probably be focused on visiting places - Australia, South America, etc.
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of Tootsie Pop? A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.
How did you discover Dream Theater? My husband actually. When we met I was talking about Coheed and loving the concept albums. He told me if I liked them, I should listen to Scenes and it just blew up from there.
Do you have any recurring dreams? I dream about nuclear explosions often - its quite horrifying actually.
What movie makes you cry the most? I'm a total sap when it comes to movies - especially if its based on real life. Oh... or something put out by Pixar. Those bastards do me in.
How many strands of hair do you have? Hmmm on my head? Maybe 100k?
What is your most endearing quality? My husband says that I can be really funny and cute when I want to be
What is your most obnoxious quality? I have a hard time being empathetic. I'm more of a brutal, tough talk kinda gal.

Best vacation destination you've been to? I have two here. 1 for beach - Jamaica. 1 for tourist - Barcelona.
Favourite car you've owned? My current 3 series. Thing is a blast to drive.
Summer or winter, which is better? Winter, duh. I live in Arizona. Summer is stupid.
Boats or planes, which is better? Boats, because you can fish out of them. Unless we are talking as modes of transportation - then definitely planes.
If you could meet a celebrity, past or present, for 15 mins, who would it be and what would you say to them? Robin Williams and just make each other laugh.
Which movie or TV series would you like to have a walk-on part in? maybe Game of Thrones. The costumes are pretty awesome and Kit Harington is a fox.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #528 on: September 12, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »
However - I also love eating pot pies. My real preference would be beef pot pie. I've never put ketchup on a pot pie... that seems strange. Is this a Canadian thing?

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #529 on: September 12, 2016, 02:54:52 PM »
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2016, 03:41:11 PM »
pssssh Canada has Ketchup flavored potato chips. This was a easy assumption, come on!  :lol

edit: there also appears to be a Canadian Ketchup Cake. Who knew?
https://allrecipes.com/recipe/217814/great-canadian-heinz-ketchup-cake/

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #531 on: September 12, 2016, 03:45:23 PM »
Which model 3 series? Stick or auto? First BMW?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #532 on: September 12, 2016, 04:48:01 PM »
Where were you born? Texas (small things apparently do come from Texas)
What's your middle name? Ann
What are the top three things on your bucket list? I don't really have a bucket list. I try to focus on the near future for the most part. If I made a bucket list it would probably be focused on visiting places - Australia, South America, etc.
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of Tootsie Pop? A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.
How did you discover Dream Theater? My husband actually. When we met I was talking about Coheed and loving the concept albums. He told me if I liked them, I should listen to Scenes and it just blew up from there.
Do you have any recurring dreams? I dream about nuclear explosions often - its quite horrifying actually.
What movie makes you cry the most? I'm a total sap when it comes to movies - especially if its based on real life. Oh... or something put out by Pixar. Those bastards do me in.
How many strands of hair do you have? Hmmm on my head? Maybe 100k?
What is your most endearing quality? My husband says that I can be really funny and cute when I want to be
What is your most obnoxious quality? I have a hard time being empathetic. I'm more of a brutal, tough talk kinda gal.

Thank you, m'lady. More shall follow. You have seven glorious days of this.  ;)

Offline LudwigVan

• Proglodyte
« Reply #533 on: September 12, 2016, 05:18:40 PM »
What is it about Dream Theater and prog metal that captures your imagination?

And why do you think there are so few female fans of this type of music?
"There is nothing more difficult than talking about music."
--Camille Saint-Saëns

“All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.”
--Frank Zappa

Offline Scar

• The Avenger
  • Death is only the beginning......
« Reply #534 on: September 12, 2016, 05:32:57 PM »
Great, my next victim participant!

1. Can world peace ever be achieved?

2. Will poverty ever end?

3. What is the nature of reality?

4. What are your pet peeves?

5. A crocodile steals your son and promises to return him only if you can correctly guess what the crocodile will do with your son. Assuming the croc keeps its word, what would happen if you guessed that he wouldn’t return your son?

6. Would you rather live one 1,000-year life (When you reach 100 years old, you will keep that form. You won't grow older physically) or live 10, 100-year lives?

7. What would happen if the copyright sign got copyrighted?

8.  If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. So, if life gives you gators, do you make Gatorade?

9. Why do they cotton swab the guy's arm with rubbing alcohol before a lethal injection?

10. Why do 24 hour, 7 days a week (Including holidays!) Super Markets have locks on their door?
"Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live."
-Charles Caleb Colton

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #535 on: September 12, 2016, 07:17:07 PM »
chknptpie, how the hell have you been? I feel like it's been a while since I've seen your name around here regularly.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #536 on: September 12, 2016, 09:17:28 PM »
2013 328i, auto, yes. Just got it in May. Big upgrade from my 2006 Cobalt lol

What is it about Dream Theater and prog metal that captures your imagination?

And why do you think there are so few female fans of this type of music?
For me I think there has to be a great story behind the music, whether that is per song or per album. Although... I grew up with prog. Now that I think of it, my first concert was Alan Parson's Project and Yes.

I think there is a lack of female musician-ship, which leads to a lack of knowledge and education that helps understand prog. I was in band from middle school through high school. I think having a general idea of what it takes to create and perform makes prog much more impressive. This statement is not to take anything away from some of the great female musicians, but there are not nearly as many as there are men. I also think there is a social expectation that girls like pop music. The like what is on the radio. Because this is the expectation, this is what a lot of girls settle for.

Great, my next victim participant!

1. Can world peace ever be achieved? Nope, not possible

2. Will poverty ever end? Nope, not possible

3. What is the nature of reality? Your state of consciousness depicts your reality...? maybe? I dunno, pulling stuff out of my ass at this point.

4. What are your pet peeves? Dishonesty, not taking responsibility

5. A crocodile steals your son and promises to return him only if you can correctly guess what the crocodile will do with your son. Assuming the croc keeps its word, what would happen if you guessed that he wouldn’t return your son? I think the crocodile would then eat my son?

6. Would you rather live one 1,000-year life (When you reach 100 years old, you will keep that form. You won't grow older physically) or live 10, 100-year lives? I would not want to live as an 100 year old for that long! If I could stay 25, that would be fine. So I guess 10, 100 year lives. However, dying 10 times sounds pretty terrifying.

7. What would happen if the copyright sign got copyrighted? I actually don't know if thats possible. Something maybe to do with public domain because it is issued by the government?

8.  If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. So, if life gives you gators, do you make Gatorade? If that is the case, I'm quite disturbed with haterade.

9. Why do they cotton swab the guy's arm with rubbing alcohol before a lethal injection? In case the prisoner is pardoned before the injection is pushed but after the needle is inserted?

10. Why do 24 hour, 7 days a week (Including holidays!) Super Markets have locks on their door? Well if ever the business does need to close, they need to protect the property within them. You can't always assume that business will be running. Also, the business may not actually own the building they are occupying - they may be renting. The owners would want to be able to change the locks incase of delinquency of payment.

chknptpie, how the hell have you been? I feel like it's been a while since I've seen your name around here regularly.
Doing alright actually. Kinda dropped off for a bit, dealing with illness/death in the family for the past 1.5 years and the healing that goes with it. Life gets more and more normal each day. I feel like I check into the boards a bit, just don't feel like I have a lot to add to conversations most of the time. I guess my introvert style that has become pretty prominent has impacted my internet habits lol

Offline Scar

• The Avenger
  • Death is only the beginning......
« Reply #537 on: September 12, 2016, 09:25:53 PM »
Thanks for the answer. That was glorious.  :tup

On a more serious note: Have you ever lost someone so dear to you? If so, how do you cope with the loss?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
"Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live."
-Charles Caleb Colton

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #538 on: September 12, 2016, 09:34:47 PM »
Those krauts know a thing or two about designing a car, don't they? It's too bad you didn't get into them earlier.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2016, 05:40:09 AM »
Those krauts know a thing or two about designing a car, don't they? It's too bad you didn't get into them earlier.

I generally prefer Mercedes to BMW.

More questions for you, CPP.

What's your favorite DT song? album? Least favorite song? album?

Moore, Sherinian, or Rudess?

Mangini or Portnoy?

What is your favorite cuisine? Favorite meal? Alcoholic drink?

What do you want for your birthday?

What nationality are you?

Are you tired of my questions yet? If no, I'll keep going. If yes, I'll keep going.  ;)

What is your dream job?

Favorite animal?

If the moon is made out of glass what is the sun made out of?

Serious question. What was the most humbling experience you've ever had?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #540 on: September 13, 2016, 08:16:40 AM »

On a more serious note: Have you ever lost someone so dear to you? If so, how do you cope with the loss?

Well I lost my father when I was 8 and just recently lost my father in law. Coping just takes time from what I can tell. Still talking about him, remembering good times. The first year was tough, this second year seems to be much easier to handle.

My husband is a VW guy, but not sure he will buy another one based on the diesel thing in the news. He is now looking at Subaru. Not sure how he went there instead of to BMW.
When I test drove, I also tried a Lexus. Holy boring batman! It had no umph, no personality. Then I drove the 328i and just kinda knew it felt right. I used to drive my cobalt like a little race car, now I own a little race car lol I'm surprised I haven't got any speeding tickets yet. I'm surprised when I look at the speedometer and couldn't tell I am going 60.

I generally prefer Mercedes to BMW.

More questions for you, CPP.

What's your favorite DT song? album? Least favorite song? album?
Favorite song is hard, but maybe Fatal Tragedy. That is the song that really blew my mind when I first heard them. Favorite album is definitely Scenes. Least favorite, maybe WDaDU and Light Fuse and Get Away.

Moore, Sherinian, or Rudess?
Well I'm pretty sure Rudess is my guy.

Mangini or Portnoy?
Portnoy

What is your favorite cuisine? Favorite meal? Alcoholic drink?
Pizza. Pizza. Cheap champagne.

What do you want for your birthday?
A small gathering of close friends.

American.

Are you tired of my questions yet? If no, I'll keep going. If yes, I'll keep going.  ;)
Ha I don't mind. I did sign up for this thing.

What is your dream job?
Stick girl for the Colorado Avalanche

Favorite animal?
I guess cat. I really like all kinds of animals. I even got attached to my beta fish, RIP.

If the moon is made out of glass what is the sun made out of?
If the moon is made out of glass, I think it has some sort of backing like a mirror. That means the sun is also made of glass, but with some sort of orange tint or backing... since neither of them are clear.

This is the serious question? None of the others were serious? Well now I better go change some answers.a
I would say learning or focusing on space (scale models) or the scale of things within the earth (population, billions of dollars spent on things). Trying to contemplate the sheer size or space just makes me feel insignificant and small.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2016, 08:24:33 AM »
Personally, I would say you are small but significant.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #542 on: September 13, 2016, 09:21:31 AM »

Well I lost my father when I was 8 and just recently lost my father in law. Coping just takes time from what I can tell. Still talking about him, remembering good times. The first year was tough, this second year seems to be much easier to handle.

My husband is a VW guy, but not sure he will buy another one based on the diesel thing in the news. He is now looking at Subaru. Not sure how he went there instead of to BMW.
When I test drove, I also tried a Lexus. Holy boring batman! It had no umph, no personality. Then I drove the 328i and just kinda knew it felt right. I used to drive my cobalt like a little race car, now I own a little race car lol I'm surprised I haven't got any speeding tickets yet. I'm surprised when I look at the speedometer and couldn't tell I am going 60.
Yeah, it kind of works like that all the way to 120 or so. It's real easy to find yourself doing 90 on the highway and be taken by surprise. And believe it or not, the BMWs of 80s and 90s made the modern ones feel like your grandfather's Volvo. They've always straddled a line between luxury and performance, but where they used to lean towards the sporty side, now they're more into comfort.
E.F. Benson

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #543 on: September 13, 2016, 09:41:57 AM »
Personally, I would say you are small but significant.
Aw shucks  :blush

Yeah, it kind of works like that all the way to 120 or so. It's real easy to find yourself doing 90 on the highway and be taken by surprise. And believe it or not, the BMWs of 80s and 90s made the modern ones feel like your grandfather's Volvo. They've always straddled a line between luxury and performance, but where they used to lean towards the sporty side, now they're more into comfort.
We have taken a number of road trips since I bought it - Payson, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, San Diego. I find that I really have to use the cruise control, otherwise I would go at ridiculous speed. I think it has a good balance of luxury and performance. I could do without the leatherette though. Living in Arizona is not the place for leather seats. My ass gets sweaty.

... You're welcome DTF.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #544 on: September 13, 2016, 12:30:19 PM »

American.

What is your dream job?
Stick girl for the Colorado Avalanche

This is the serious question? None of the others were serious? Well now I better go change some answers.a
I would say learning or focusing on space (scale models) or the scale of things within the earth (population, billions of dollars spent on things). Trying to contemplate the sheer size or space just makes me feel insignificant and small.

I'll word that first one better. What is your ancestry?

You want the Avalanche players to use you as their stick?

Well, they were all kind of serious. What I should have said with that one is time for some deep introspection.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #545 on: September 13, 2016, 12:34:09 PM »
Why do you share Lzzy Hale's apparent disdain for vowels?
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2016, 01:34:25 PM »

I'll word that first one better. What is your ancestry?
I'm a Western European mutt - English, French, Irish, German, my gma says there is some native american somewhere in there too.

You want the Avalanche players to use you as their stick? ha it's like being ball boy in baseball, just for hockey. Get to watch the games and hand professional players a new stick when they break theirs.

Well, they were all kind of serious. What I should have said with that one is time for some deep introspection.
I should have used green font?

Why do you share Lzzy Hale's apparent disdain for vowels?
HA! I actually have no memory of why I removed certain letters. I think maybe there was a character limit or something that required it. I don't mind vowels and tend to use them in everyday typing... I swear!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #547 on: September 13, 2016, 01:56:00 PM »
my gma says...
I don't mind vowels and tend to use them in everyday typing... I swear!
:biggrin:

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2016, 02:40:36 PM »

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2016, 05:33:17 PM »
Do you want/plan to have children?

If you were to have a boy, what is the chance that you would name him Walter?
If not 100%, what would I have to do to get you to name him Walter (this is based on your husband's last name).

Who is your favorite player in the NHL now?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #550 on: September 14, 2016, 07:43:32 AM »
Do you want/plan to have children? I don't know. I'm not too keen on the idea, but my husband wanted them when we last discussed the topic.

If you were to have a boy, what is the chance that you would name him Walter? Probably not a big chance.
If not 100%, what would I have to do to get you to name him Walter (this is based on your husband's last name). Well, I think since both our fathers have passed, that the name would likely have something to do with both of them. So you would have to do something that would make you higher on our list then both our deceased fathers. What that is, I dont know lol

Who is your favorite player in the NHL now?
Gah this is hard. We really haven't been watching the past few seasons. The Avs have sucked, the coyotes shouldn't even be a team. I guess maybe Landeskog? He plays hard (I'll admit sometimes dirty) but still with passion and doesn't seem like a huge douche.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #551 on: September 16, 2016, 12:50:03 PM »
It has been quiet in here, so it's time to fix that.

What's the worst concert you've ever been to?
Who are your favorite writers?
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
Who is the funniest actor/comedian you've ever seen?
Do you like any classic movies (b & w) ?
How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink?
Do you smoke?
In lingerie, black or red?
Do you have any fears?
Ever been to NYC? If so, why didn't you come say hi?   :angry:
Do you have a big family? Are you close with them?
Since I know you're a fellow introvert, what are the greatest lengths you've gone to in order to avoid human contact?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #552 on: September 16, 2016, 01:27:50 PM »
It has been quiet in here, so it's time to fix that.

What's the worst concert you've ever been to?
Well does a set at a festival count? I can't think of a specific concert, but during a festival the Violent Femmes were by far the worst bad I have ever seen. They sounded terrible and only played 2 songs. The singer was hit by a bottle and they called it quits.
Who are your favorite writers? Thinking of my library, probably JK Rowling/Robert Galbraith, Dan Brown and Ernest Cline. I tend to not really pick books based on authors though, but those three I will definitely read.
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten? I've recently tried some exotic fruit - rambutan and lychee
Who is the funniest actor/comedian you've ever seen? Do you mean inperson? I've only been to one comedy show and it was Eddie Izzard. That man cracks me up.
Do you like any classic movies (b & w) ? I find it hard to get into the real old movies. Something with the pacing and the way of talk is just hard for me to follow. I recently watched The Great Escape and Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid and enjoyed them.
How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink? I would guess 11 or 12 when I snuck a taste of Peppermint Schnapps.
Do you smoke? Not anymore. Just quit beginning of this year.
In lingerie, black or red? Black
Do you have any fears? Dying is scary as hell.
Ever been to NYC? If so, why didn't you come say hi?   :angry: Well, the one time I went to NYC was in 1996, before I was even aware of DT. I really do want to take another trip. However, I remember being really uncomfortable not being able to see the sky or the horizon. I never noticed how much of that I can see here out west.
Do you have a big family? Are you close with them? Not really to either. We are spread out and there is plenty of mental illness that impacts relationships. My husband and I do try to make an annual trip to Ohio and Indiana to see our grandparents.
Since I know you're a fellow introvert, what are the greatest lengths you've gone to in order to avoid human contact? I generally just decline to go do a lot of things - out to lunch with coworkers, parties or group gatherings, etc. Probably doesn't help my career or their impression on me, but oh well. I do force myself sometimes because I do understand the need. My husband recently took a work from home job, so we are trying to figure out ways to get him the human interaction he needs (being an extrovert) while trying to keep my sanity as an introvert.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:55:42 PM by chknptpie »

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #553 on: September 16, 2016, 01:43:45 PM »
Your comment about the hidden NYC sky made me think of something. Are you claustrophobic at all? It seems like being surrounded by tall buildings and nothing but tall buildings could give you the feeling that you're blocked in. I know I am and sometimes walking through a crowded Manhattan street makes me panic.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #554 on: September 16, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »
Your comment about the hidden NYC sky made me think of something. Are you claustrophobic at all? It seems like being surrounded by tall buildings and nothing but tall buildings could give you the feeling that you're blocked in. I know I am and sometimes walking through a crowded Manhattan street makes me panic.

I had to fix my last response. It was the Violent Femmes, not Flaming Lips!

Most definitely can get claustrophobic. I think being in NYC was the first time I noticed it. It might just go along with being an anxious introvert lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #555 on: September 16, 2016, 02:00:57 PM »

I had to fix my last response. It was the Violent Femmes, not Flaming Lips!

Most definitely can get claustrophobic. I think being in NYC was the first time I noticed it. It might just go along with being an anxious introvert lol

We're identical in that aspect. Are you an empath by any chance?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #556 on: September 16, 2016, 02:46:19 PM »
We're identical in that aspect. Are you an empath by any chance?

Maybe? I'm not entirely too sure. Reading about it, it seems possible. However, I'm not entirely good at empathizing or at least appearing to empathize. I struggle to sugarcoat or coddle. I'm more of a "pull up your bootstraps" kind of motivator. My husband doesn't always appreciate that lol

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #557 on: September 17, 2016, 04:45:01 AM »
Do you know what's your personality type?
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #558 on: September 17, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »

I'm INTJ last time I took Myers-Briggs. It's been quite a while though, so I actually wonder how much it's changed.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #559 on: September 17, 2016, 09:29:41 AM »

I'm INTJ last time I took Myers-Briggs. It's been quite a while though, so I actually wonder how much it's changed.
From your answers so far I wanted to guess INTJ :lol
I was really into it few years ago, reading about all types. Half of my classmates were "forced" to take the test and I tried to guess their type. But it's been a while so I didn't want to guess yours and I don't really know you :P
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...