Author Topic: What would be the best animals to be killed by?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
What would be the best animals to be killed by?
« on: June 17, 2016, 08:33:20 AM »
I'm thinking a tiger or a hippo. A tiger's teeth will detect your heartbeat through your jugular and they'll help you bleed out really quick, and a hippo's jaws would pop your head like a balloon.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: What would be the best animals to be killed by?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 08:48:00 AM »
Puppies.  I vote for puppies.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »
attack of the puppy attack gifs

Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 09:48:45 AM »
Woman. Death by Snu-Snu.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 09:58:30 AM »
Woman. Death by Snu-Snu.

Heart attack from orgasm

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 11:42:40 AM »
Setting aside death by snu-snu, cougars (the four legged variety) are the easy winner. They tend to go for the spinal cord and often times they will have snapped your neck before you even know you're under attack.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 12:25:32 PM »
Setting aside death by snu-snu, cougars (the four legged variety) are the easy winner. They tend to go for the spinal cord and often times they will have snapped your neck before you even know you're under attack.

You have way too much knowledge on things like this. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »
I suppose any animal whose venom makes you unconscious.  If there is such a thing.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 01:02:46 PM »
I suppose any animal whose venom makes you unconscious.  If there is such a thing.

I doubt there's one that does without first leaving you in extreme pain and discomfort until you go unconcious.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »
I heard there is a gecko indigenous to Mayberry, NC that injects its lethal venom into the victim with a single bite.  The venom supposedly results in instantaneous superhuman boosts in strength and vigor, as well as immunity from all known diseases.  However, effects are temporary, and the long-term effect of the venom is that it instantaneously wears off at the victim's 86th birthday, and causes the victim to die painlessly in his/her sleep.  There is no known antivenom. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 01:12:51 PM »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 01:16:54 PM »
I heard there is a gecko indigenous to Mayberry, NC that injects its lethal venom into the victim with a single bite.  The venom supposedly results in instantaneous superhuman boosts in strength and vigor, as well as immunity from all known diseases.  However, effects are temporary, and the long-term effect of the venom is that it instantaneously wears off at the victim's 86th birthday, and causes the victim to die painlessly in his/her sleep.  There is no known antivenom.
That's what happened to me.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 01:19:46 PM »
hefdaddy42 fact:
That's what happened to me.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 01:25:25 PM »
hefdaddy42 fact:  A dinosaur once (unsuccessfully) attacked hefdaddy42.  Dinosaurs are now extinct.  You do the math.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 01:26:17 PM »
hefdaddy42 fact:  A dinosaur once (unsuccessfully) attacked hefdaddy42.  Dinosaurs are now extinct.  You do the math.

So hefdaddy is 231.4 million years old?

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »
Maybe.  It is entirely possible that he predates the age of the earth by over 200 million years.  But only he knows.  /offtopic

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 01:54:17 PM »
I don't like to talk about it.

But I enjoyed Jurassic World.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 01:56:37 PM »
Probably and elephant. It steps on your head and you're dead instantly.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 01:59:04 PM »
I'm not so sure that would be a good choice.  I mean, if it happened the way you describe, sure.  But the thing is, elephants are herd animals.  And they are also somewhat sadistic.  I could just as easily see them doing it by a group of them pinning you down with their feet or their trunks, and then another one slowly force-feeding you hundreds of pounds of circus peanuts until you eventually become so bloated that you burst.  No thanks.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »

At what weight does a human head crush? 

520 pounds of force according to this

https://www.reference.com/science/much-pressure-can-human-skull-withstand-1bcef73aaa0018cb#

Offline pcs90

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 03:09:08 PM »
Going to have to agree here.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 03:59:18 PM »
Woman. Death by Snu-Snu.

Don't Care.

Had Snu-Snu.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
Bees
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
I'm thinking a tiger or a hippo. A tiger's teeth will detect your heartbeat through your jugular and they'll help you bleed out really quick, and a hippo's jaws would pop your head like a balloon.

So the tiger will open up your jugular?  Cool!  I heard lions will basicly crush your windpipe and choke you out. 

Best animal to be killed by?...hmmm.....   Jaguar, they tend to go for the head shot,  With the most powerful jaws of all the big cats they bite through the skull, pierce the brain, and instant death.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2016, 02:55:08 PM »

Best animal to be killed by?...hmmm.....   Jaguar, they tend to go for the head shot,  With the most powerful jaws of all the big cats they bite through the skull, pierce the brain, and instant death.

Good pick. You'd bleed out so quickly, it would be like a mob hit, where you never see it coming and you are dead in an instant.

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 06:30:07 AM »
Bees

Ugh. Just watched this movie two weekends ago. One of my favorites. So good. So depressing.