Author Topic: Top 25 Video Games Lists v2.0: Cable's NES Nostalgia 15 & 2 (starts pg32)  (Read 83110 times)

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
Re: Top 25 Video Games Lists! [v2.0] Stadler: Must get 100%! (starts pg 7)
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2016, 06:08:01 AM »
I absolutely LOVE Myst. Countless hours spent exploring and getting engrossed in the game.

I also Love Riven as well. I am so excited that the spiritual successor to myst, called Obduction is coming out next week.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
10.   Missile Command (Console/Atari)

One of the few games that I liked in any incarnation.  I loved the arcade version but the home version was just as strong; I just wish I had a track ball!    Lay down that cover of explosions from left to right and go to town!!    One of the games that in hindsight made me appreciate the type of game that was easy to play, but very hard to master.   I always scored well, but never seemed to crack the upper eschelon of high scores.   

9.   Assassin’s Creed II (PS3)

I have the first three, and have stuck since I still have to get a couple of the online, multiplayer trophies on Brotherhood.  But Assassin’s Creed II is the one that opened the door for me.  What a perfect blend of story, action, intellect…   I know my daughter would get a snack and just sit and watch me play because she loved the graphics on it.   I have all the games up through Rogue, I just have to start playing them, but this is one of my favorite games of what might be one of my favorite series’ on the PS3. 

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2016, 01:01:34 AM »
Again, I'm only familiar with the old game out of the two. :lol :tup
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #283 on: August 17, 2016, 09:40:30 AM »
Again, I'm only familiar with the old game out of the two. :lol :tup

Same here.

The only Assassins Creed game I've played is Black Flag.

Offline toro

• wazzup
  • Metal, Drums and beers they finally got it right
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2016, 01:47:24 PM »
I don't know if it was because I was in a bad mood or what but when I played ACII I hated it with a passion. It was my first and only AC game.
And it also got stuck in my PS3 so I had to send it back to sony.
I imagined the story to go more like this.

I was sitting a traffic light blaring Space Dye Vest and next to me in another car was Kevin Moore. And I'll never be open again.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2016, 02:04:29 PM »
I was playing ACII (on PC with a gamepad) a month ago and while I enjoyed it and think it is awesome game I was too lazy to finish it :-\ As I am with big majority of the games I play. I'm like the oppossite of Stadler :lol
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2016, 03:14:12 PM »

8.   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS3)

I’ve played CoD3, Modern Warfare, and World at War.   I just liked the look at feel of Modern Warfare the best of all of them (so far).  Played it through twice, including on the hardest difficulty (“Veteran”), and finished it, all except for the last “bonus scene”, where the best I could do was the second hardest difficulty (“Hardened”).  I just thought the game play was smoother, as were the graphics, and the challenges were just that: challenging, without being “WTF”.    I’m next going to tackle CoD:MW2. 

7.   Ultima Underworld I and II (PC)

Not a lot to say here, except I was full on into the Ultima universe, and this was a very new, non-Lord British way of looking at things.   The dungeons were cool, the game play was cool, and it gave me a chance to stay in the world but take a little break from the notebooks and such of the “overworld”.    I played both, but I’m putting this here primarily for the first one, but you see both of these games in a lot of subsequent releases, including the System Shock and Bioshock series.   

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »
Can't go wrong with the early CoD games IMO.  While releasing a game every year has made the franchise feel old and rehashed, the older games were great and revolutionary in terms of online multiplayer FPS.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2016, 09:17:55 AM »
6.   Thief (PS3)

I first played this game on the PC, but for various reasons (machine issues, work effort, law school) I’m not sure I ever finished it.   In fact, I know I didn’t because I found the save games not too long ago after moving into my new home.   But it was a great game and one I regretted not following through on.   So color me surprised when it came out in “remastered” form on PS3.   I ended up playing through about 2/3 of the game and my PS3 died; it took me a couple weeks but I got a new unit, figured out a way to transfer the save games (the PS3 copy protections are f*****).    I finished the game, then went back and found all the treasure, then worked on the trophies, then worked on the DLC packs… I basically ended up playing through the game I think four times straight through, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every play-through, and in fact, now I miss it.   My step son (he’s 8) would sit next to me and watch me play and so that made it even more enjoyable.    The only drawback is a rather serious quirk involving the main “enemy” in the second to last Chapter (he carries a critical piece of treasure which sort of forces you into a Sophie’s Choice), but otherwise a stellar game that has legacy (there is a pretty serious nod to Thief in the third DLC for Bioshock Ulimate, in that one of the trophies requires you to play Elizabeth in a style very similar to Garrett from Thief).

5.   Lego: Star Wars Complete (PS3)

Yeah, I know, I’m an adult, but the first toy I can really remember, back in the early ‘70’s, was a Lego truck and a Lego classic car (I actually still have them).   I saw Star Wars in the theater upon release; it wasn’t the first movie I ever saw, but it was the first one I saw more than once in the theater (my dad and brother and I went three times).  So this was a cool thing; combining two of my favorite franchises…  I played through all of this.  All the trophies, all the minikits… there was a lot of game here, and it took a fair amount of play to work through all of it.    Another game that my daughter would sit and watch me play.   Lots of great memories here, and a lot of fun.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2016, 09:20:19 AM »
Only familiar with Lego Star Wars of these two. It almost made my own list, but I ended up going with a different Lego game instead. This was the first one I played though, and is still a lot of fun. :tup
I actually have the individual OT / PT releases before they re-released them combined. Basically the same though as far as I'm aware.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2016, 01:36:04 PM »
One day I'll go back and try to play through thief for real

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2016, 01:59:40 PM »
I've had Thief for a while as I picked it up free on 360 with 'Games with Gold'. Actually started playing it the other day. Not bad so far but I've only finished the prologue.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2016, 04:21:17 PM »
I haven't played either but one of my friends from High School got into the game industry because his maps were so good for Thief.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #293 on: August 24, 2016, 07:42:25 AM »
4.   Batman Arkham City  (PS3)

Unbelievable game.   Playability, repeatability, faith to the canon (I’m a huge Batman fan, and in fact I have a running joke with my daughter that I AM Batman.  It’s funny to us.   ).    Oddly, this was the game that increased my ‘gaming’ skills more than any, as I spent hours perfecting combat moves for the challenges; flying through hoops, literally, or combining eight ridiculous moves into one long string.  Loved the characters, loved being able to play as Catwoman, loved the Joker (Mark Hammill!!!), loved the villains, loved being able to change the costumes to reflect the various incarnations of Batman over the years…   just a great game all around.  I could easily include “Arkham Asylum” here, but the scope of AC was so much better, that I limited to that game.  I have Origins, but I haven’t played it yet.   

3.   Ultima VI and VII (inc. Add-ons)  (PC)

Couple things:  first, any of these games are basically interchangeable.  Pick a game after IV, and we’re in the holy grail for gaming.  Second, I’ve lumped a couple together, but let me say that despite the bugs, despite the hassles of getting the hardware to match the software, I have put more hours into the Ultima series than all others.  I played these games for HOURS.  I had notebooks.  I had cheat sheets.   And piles and piles of floppy disks.  But I would go back and play all of them again.   The one issue is that they were so technologically advanced that almost all the ports sucked.   I didn’t care much for V on the NES, and pretty much stuck to the PC.   I have all the disks still (there are probably 20+ overall) but they are alas, unusable at this point.    If anyone has played any recent versions (and liked them), please let me know. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:57:45 PM by Stadler »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2016, 06:51:16 AM »
Fuck yea with the Batman series.  I also have not played Origins, but Asylum and City were amazing games.  Probably one of my, if not my, favorite combat systems.  It's just so fun when you are surrounded by like 10 villans and you get some sick combo going to take them all down.  Plus the ugrades and RPG like features makes the game worthy of sinking the hours into. 

Also, as noted, the voice acting is great in those games.  I usually don't get caught up in this aspect of gaming, but it really is well done that it left a lasting impression. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2016, 07:10:52 AM »
Fuck yea with the Batman series.  I also have not played Origins, but Asylum and City were amazing games.  Probably one of my, if not my, favorite combat systems.  It's just so fun when you are surrounded by like 10 villans and you get some sick combo going to take them all down.  Plus the ugrades and RPG like features makes the game worthy of sinking the hours into. 

Also, as noted, the voice acting is great in those games.  I usually don't get caught up in this aspect of gaming, but it really is well done that it left a lasting impression.

Between Batman, Thief, and a game I'm about to mention, I've REALLY been aware of the voice acting.  It brings SO much to the game in some cases.   

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2016, 09:16:15 AM »
2.   Bioshock I, II, and Infinite  (PS3)

It should be clear, but for those that are not in the know, there’s little difference spiritually between this and the number one spot.   Developed by Looking Glass (the same company that did Ultima Underworld as well) and Ken Levine, who did System Shock, Bioshock is widely acknowledged as a spiritual successor to the System Shock franchise.   I wasn’t going to include “Infinite” here, but I just finished the first of the two “Buried At Sea” add-on packs, which serve to connect Infinite (set in “Columbia”, a floating city) to the first two (set in the underwater city of Rapture).  This set continues the underlying premise of SS by reinforcing the idea of “immersiveness”; and boy did I get immersed in those worlds.   Really enjoyed them, and even got into the combat challenges.   I liked the I and II games better as games, but in terms of immersiveness, Infinite blew them out of the water.  I felt as I sometimes do after a good book; Booker and Elizabeth were people with a story.  As I understand it, there are no plans for any subsequent games, at least from Ken Levine (who is the real braintrust behind these games), which is a shame.

1.   System Shock I and II (PC)

I’ve noted the connection between these and Bioshock, but even though I played this so long ago I can barely remember it, it came first so it gets the premium spot.  I remember II being much better (more expansive) than I, but that’s about it.  I do remember it being so different, and so much more deeper than the games I had played before.   I loved the immersiveness of the story.  I loved the way the elements came together, and I loved the way things were layered and revealed piece by piece.   I understand that there was a re-release of the first two, and I also understand that a new one - not a remaster - is planned for 2017.  I'm not holding my breath, but I am, sorta.  ;)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:24 AM »
Bear with me if this is creepy (it's all in fun), but I thought of this when putting together the last couple entries, and it was really driven home with the comment about "voice acting":

Three hottest video game vixens:
3.  Claudia Auditore de Firenze

2. Catwoman (Arkham City)

1. Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) - Courtnee Draper just nails this voice over.  REALLY brought a lot to the game in terms of realism and immersiveness.  Probably my favorite voice acting in a game, with Mark Hammil's Joker second.   

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2016, 09:24:13 AM »
Done, and thank you for reading!!  I imagine some of these are too old to hold much interest, but I thought my list had a number of games that don't get much mention, and it might be fun to see some games that don't get a ton of press anymore. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2016, 10:08:35 AM »
Hottest video game vixen has to include Lara Croft if you ask me.

Also, Bioshock games were amazing, awesome games, and an awesome setting.  Never played the system shock games.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #300 on: August 25, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
I love the BioShock games so :tup from me.

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #301 on: August 25, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »
I didn't contribute this time because I was on holiday without internet  :metal

Anyway, thanks for running this, always cool to see the favorites of someone else and why they love those games. I have played about 1/3 of the games you mentioned, some cool choices. Was surprised to see Ultima Underworld there, I spend countless hours on those games back in the days.
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2016, 01:03:22 AM »
I've only ever played BioShock Infinite but that game felt so original and unique to me. The world that the game built up was nothing short of breathtaking. And also, that ending...  :'(
Lynxo cured my bad breath with his penis.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2016, 07:08:26 AM »
I've only ever played BioShock Infinite but that game felt so original and unique to me. The world that the game built up was nothing short of breathtaking. And also, that ending...  :'(

I'm going through that now.  I've played Bioshock I and II, and Infinite was good but seemed a little tangential.  But the two DLC's, Burial-At-Sea, have neatly pulled everything together.  I'm guessing I'm about 2/3 through BAS Part II, and there was just a scene where Elizabeth (current) saw her and Booker in the events of BI, and she said something about missing Booker, and as it played through, my daughter said "Dad (who's name is Elizabeth, by the way), are you crying?"   I wasn't but if it was a movie and not a video game, I can't tell you the answer would be the same.   She actually went back and read a synopsis of the whole thing on the internet and texted me with "WOW".

Offline v_clortho

• Keymaster of Gozer
  • King of DTF
« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2016, 07:18:14 AM »
I loved the Ultima games. Started with Ultima 2 on the Apple IIe way back and played 3 and 4. Missed out on 5 and 6 since they were on pc and I didn't have one at the time. Got 7 and was blown away. I don't think I ever finished but had a great time just exploring. It'd be great to have another Ultima game. I really miss Iolo and Shamino.

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2016, 11:44:13 AM »
Hottest video game vixen has to include Lara Croft if you ask me.

I'm a big fan of Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. Good God, that voice! (among other things :P)
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2016, 01:31:09 PM »

I'm going through that now.  I've played Bioshock I and II, and Infinite was good but seemed a little tangential.  But the two DLC's, Burial-At-Sea, have neatly pulled everything together.  I'm guessing I'm about 2/3 through BAS Part II, and there was just a scene where Elizabeth (current) saw her and Booker in the events of BI, and she said something about missing Booker, and as it played through, my daughter said "Dad (who's name is Elizabeth, by the way), are you crying?"   I wasn't but if it was a movie and not a video game, I can't tell you the answer would be the same.   She actually went back and read a synopsis of the whole thing on the internet and texted me with "WOW".

Ok, so I've never played the Bioshock series.  Looked it up online and Bioshock the collection is coming out mid September.  I, II and Infinite.  I suppose it would behoove me to wait for that release?
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2016, 02:45:36 PM »

Ok, so I've never played the Bioshock series.  Looked it up online and Bioshock the collection is coming out mid September.  I, II and Infinite.  I suppose it would behoove me to wait for that release?

Yes.  You can get "Bioshock I and II" in a set, and then the "complete Bioshock Infinite" (with all the DLCs) but that's two packages, not the one.

Offline Dublagent66

• DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2016, 02:55:48 PM »

Yes.  You can get "Bioshock I and II" in a set, and then the "complete Bioshock Infinite" (with all the DLCs) but that's two packages, not the one.

Am I missing something?  I'm only seeing the collection release as one package of all 3 games.
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2016, 02:59:45 PM »

Am I missing something?  I'm only seeing the collection release as one package of all 3 games.

Im guessing Stadler might not realize that there is a new release coming out with all of the games in one package plus all of the DLC.  I would say wait for that if you are interesting in playing the games.  It's also remastered.

https://www.2k.com/games/bioshock-the-collection

Offline Dublagent66

• DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2016, 03:04:34 PM »
Sweet!  Looking forward to it.  Thanks Cram.  :biggrin:

Offline Scar

• The Avenger
  • Death is only the beginning......
« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »
Ok, so I guess I should get started with mine.

Just a warning: These games will be around 90% Nintendo games. Almost all the games you see will be by Mario. I grew up in the Nintendo world and it is still my favorite. And I'm not talking about those old Mario games. The majority will be new.

Hope you guys can relate to this.
"Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live."
-Charles Caleb Colton

Offline Randaran

• The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth
« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2016, 07:49:09 PM »
That sounds like my type of list.  :tup
Only a prog fan would try to measure how much they enjoy a song by an equation. :lol
My anime can beat up your anime.

Offline Scar

• The Avenger
« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2016, 07:54:59 PM »
Oh really? Hope you enjoy it then!
"Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live."
-Charles Caleb Colton

Offline Scar

• The Avenger
« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2016, 09:27:58 PM »
Scar's Top 25 Video Games v. Mario, Mario, Maria, Merio

Welcome to my top 25 video games list. I will try my best to update this list daily and I hope to finish this list in a month. Hope you guys enjoy this top 25 list!! I'll also try to be as descriptive as possible.

Number 25: Cytus

Clocking at number 25 is the game Cytus. Cytus is a rhythm game developed by Rayark Games, an independent game developer in Taiwan.

Plot:
The name Cytus is taken from Cocytus, the Greek mythological river of wailing or lamentation. Cytus features a story plot that is carried through its 10 main chapters as well as a prologue. The story revolves around the protagonist, Vanessa, who lives in a 22nd-century world where robots with human memories are the only remaining sentient beings while living humans are killed by a mutant virus. Due to limited memory space, human emotions are stored in the form of music in "Cytus", and by playing the songs, the robots are able to revive their human emotions. The plot features the disaster and the protagonist's struggle with identity. The story is told in-game through various cut-scenes that are unique to the chapter title songs; in comparison, the other individual songs within each chapter are at most only marginally relevant to the plot, except for a limited few.

Gameplay:
The main gameplay of Cytus features the Active Scan Line, a black line that move up and down across the screen. The player taps circular objects, referred to as Notes, as the Active Scan Line passes over them, following the music.

Three types of Notes are used. The Click Note, a single circular note, requires tapping the object in time. The Drag Note, a continuous track of notes, requires dragging along the track. The Hold Note, a note with an extended ribbon meter, requires holding over the note until the meter is filled. Notes to be hit as the line rises are colored blue and purple, while those as the line drops are colored yellow and green.

Each Note is judged by the accuracy to be either Perfect, Good, Bad or Miss. The better the accuracy, the higher score is given. The maximum score is 1,000,000, and a minimum of 700,000 is required to clear a stage. After a stage ends, various metrics are provided to show the player's performance, including score, TP, a letter grade, and numbers of hits in each type of judgement.[/color]

Cytus includes more than 100 songs available for play in the game, spanning a variety of genres including pop music, trance music and drum and bass. The music is composed and performed by independent composers and artists from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea. Vocaloid engines are also used.

How I found about this game and why I like it:
In my U.S History Class, my friend was playing this rhythm game and I could hear the songs. His hands moved everywhere and I was impressed when he aced a song. I asked him what this song was and he simply replied, "Halycon." The music in this game was superb and that was what peaked my interest. Now, it's not any rock or metal genre's, but still the music was super catchy. I learned that this game on Google Play was free so I managed to download and I soon fell in love with it. Some of these songs are in my music playlist.

Here are my favorite Cytus songs. You should check them out if you have time......
1) Halycon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6r0pfKDxNE

2) Freedom Dive (Also the hardest song, featuring the fastest BPM with 222.22): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3C9qQlb1U

3) L (Really nice piano+violin): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqaJ8KhlAzE

Most players make the mistake of using only 2 index to play some songs, but all 10 fingers are needed for most songs! The songs are divided into Easy and Hard. Easy has much more less notes than Hard and they are both ranged from 1-9 (1 being the easiest and 9 being the hardest).

Chapters and Songs:

Chapter I - Operators

“Operators, preserving & continuing lifetime memories eternally; desire for immortality finally comes true through pioneering technologies.”
~2130 A.D. ExtenLife Corp. World leading Operator manufacturer

1. Light up my Love
2. Ververg
3. Ververg ver. B
4. Visions
5. Les Parfums de L'Amour
6. Retrospective
7. The Silence
8. D R G
9. Secret Garden
10. Hot Air Balloon

Chapter II - Disaster

"A mutated virus that is deadly contagious starting to spread out the universe sweepingly while there is absolutely no antidote to the disease, thousands of years of civilizations are on the line thereof. Cruelty shown forth, under the paling moonlight, calamity of destruction brought upon."

1. Iris
2. Sanctity
3. Sacred
4. Green Eyes
5. Nocturnal Types
6. Precipitation
6. Precipitation Ver. B
7. Hard Landing
8. Entrance
8. Precipitation Entrance at the Entrance I
8. Precipitation Entrance at the Entrance II

Chapter III - Cytus

[29/Jul/2970:12:57:55] OPERATOR 201173V: requesting memory data, name=Vanessa

[29/Jul/2970:12:57:56] OPERATOR 201173V: 200 OK

[29/Jul/2970:12:57:56] OPERATOR 201173V: requesting emotion data, name=Vanessa

[29/Jul/2970:12:57:57] OPERATOR 201173V: ERROR: 501 not implemented

[29/Jul/2970:12:57:57] OPERATOR 201173V: redirect to CYTUS to resolve conflicts

1. The Riddle Story
2. Libera Me
3. COSMO
4. Prismatic Lollipops
5. Otome
6. Spectrum
7. Halycon
8. The Black Case
9. Saika
9. Saika ver. B

Chapter IV - The Silence

1. Evil Force
2. New World
3. Landscape
4. Future World
5. Parousia
6. Skuld
7. Darkness
8. Beyond
9. Area184
10. Sweetness and Love

Chapter V - Vanessa

"Dear Diary:

Is it a fortune or misfortune, to take part in the program of memory transferring?!
I would be able to survive in such a way, when everybody else close to me passes away..."

1. Holy Knight
2. Dino
3. Majestic Phoenix
4. Sleepless Jasmine
5. Chocological
6. Recollections
7. Total Sphere
8. Just a Trip
9. Zauberkugel
10. Biotonic

Chapter VI - The Lost

"function Operator:allocateStorage(size)
    local db = self:acquireDatabase()

while db:getAvailableSpace() < size do
        local dated_item = db:query{
            number = 1,
            tag = "emotion",
            sort = "timestamp",
        }
        db:remove(dated_item)
    end

local chunk = db:reserveSpace(size)
    zeroMemory(chunk)
    return chunk
end"

1. Dragon Warrior
2. Selfish Gene
3. Realize
4. Colorful Skies
5. It's A Wonderful World
6. Bloody Purity
7. Logical Steps
8. Niflheimr
9. Old Gold
10. The Blocks We Loved

Chapter VII - Loom

1. Black Lair
2. The Last Illusion
3. Galaxy Collapse
4. L
4. L2 - Ascension: Act 1 (Loneliness)
4. L2 - Ascension: Act 2 (Liberation)
5. Gate of Expectancy
6. Rainbow Night Sky Highway
7. Quantum Labyrinth
8. Musik
9. Hercule
10. Aquatic Poseidon

Chapter VIII - Another Me

1. Masquerade
2. Her Sword
3. Morpho
4. ∅ (Slit)
4. ∅ (Slit) O
4. ∅ (Slit) I
5. Laplace
6. Q
7. Scherzo
8. AXION
9. Code 03
10. Reverence

Chapter IX - Buried

1. Oriens
2. Hey Wonder
3. Brionac
4. First Gate
4. First Gate Overdrive
5. Qualia
6. East West Wobble
7. Warlords of Atlantis
8. To Further Dream
9. COMA
10. Codename : Zero

Chapter X - The New World

1. Freedom Dive
2. Halloween Party
3. YURERO
4. Twenty One
5. Solar Wind
6. Red Eyes
7. Finite Circuit
8. Set Free
9. Do Not Wake
10. Gatorix
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:41:46 PM by Scar »
-Charles Caleb Colton