Author Topic: Looking for other "Match the Master" guitarists!  (Read 1960 times)

Offline DanielBerzerk

Looking for other "Match the Master" guitarists!
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:21:46 PM »
Hello, just trying to see how many forum members are in the "Match the master" contest? I would love to check out your vids. Here's mine so far, more are coming. Please post your links below as I really want to check them out! Thanks!

https://matchthemaster.amplifiertv.com/channel/Daniel+Berzerk

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Looking for other "Match the Master" guitarists!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 08:35:13 PM »
Eek! Moved to musicians subforum. You might as well just put on your cleanest DT shirt, grab your guitar, and walk through your neighborhood knocking on random doors asking "Dude, you shred?"
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 08:51:06 PM »
You might as well just put on your cleanest DT shirt, grab your guitar, and walk through your neighborhood knocking on random doors asking "Dude, you shred?"

And that's not normal  ???
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline SchecterShredder

• The 'other other' Rich
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 11:24:33 PM »
You might as well just put on your cleanest DT shirt, grab your guitar, and walk through your neighborhood knocking on random doors asking "Dude, you shred?"

And that's not normal  ???

This  :tup

Offline DanielBerzerk

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 04:17:20 AM »
Eek! Moved to musicians subforum. You might as well just put on your cleanest DT shirt, grab your guitar, and walk through your neighborhood knocking on random doors asking "Dude, you shred?"

But I WANT to see other peoples videos and see what other forum members are playing in the contest! Why is that a bad thing?

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 04:29:01 AM »
I don't think there's any forum regulars that do this kind of thing to be honest
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 05:00:53 AM »

But I WANT to see other peoples videos and see what other forum members are playing in the contest! Why is that a bad thing?

I didn't mean there's anything wrong with it. I felt bad for you that the thread got moved to the musicians subforum since there is hardly any activity here compared to general discussion.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline DanielBerzerk

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 04:38:26 AM »
Seems a bit silly that i can't ask other forum members to show me if they are in the contest or not! Isn't that the WHOLE POINT of this forum? To connect with other DT fans? lol

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 03:46:05 PM »
There's lots of DT fans here, but not everybody plays guitar, let alone record videos for a contest. If you look at what kind of stuff gets posted here, it's mostly random banter, about DT, but about lots of other stuff as well. While there's a couple of musicians here (hence this subforum), the majority of the forum users doesn't make music whatsoever and doesn't visit this subforum.

Welcome to DTF by the way, enjoy your stay nonetheless :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:11 PM »
 :rollin The only way I come close to matching Petrucci is because I own a guitar.