Author Topic: Nancy Reagan, Former First Lady, Dies at 94  (Read 230 times)

Offline Calvin6s

I wish death upon Mitch McConnell and Pat Robertson in comment sections all the time. I'll admit that I'd be thrilled if either one of them died of a stroke tonight.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: Nancy Reagan, Former First Lady, Dies at 94
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 04:44:22 PM »
R.I.P.  I was young when she and her hubby were in the White House, but she always seemed like a classy lady.

Offline El Barto

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 08:50:13 PM »
Meh. I'm still pretty annoyed by the Just Say No nonsense and the consequences it wrought. And considering her past in Hollywood, all the more so.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline DragonAttack

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 03:49:41 PM »
Well, there is BS

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/newt-gingrich-obama-nancy-reagan-funeral-220577

and then, there are the facts and past history

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/03/09/why-conservatives-should-stop-whining-about-president-obama-skipping-nancy-reagans-funeral/

Why do things like this have to be politicized, as well as lied about, and then go so uncorrected and slanted on various 'faux' websites and channels?

A former First Lady of my country passed away.  I know she stood by and loved her husband immensely. 

I did not care for what went on for the latter years of his presidency, was not keen on her astrology somewhat running the country, and could go on and on about the negatives that I felt about her and that administration.  But she was OUR First Lady.  Elegant, dignified, and represented her position with grace and dignity.  I will always respect her for that.