Author Topic: Tour to México and South America  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Darkstarshades

Tour to México and South America
« on: February 13, 2016, 05:27:15 PM »
So this is something I've been actively pondering and would like to know other people's opinions. As much as I wish to come, I'm fully aware that it's mostly a business matter, so we can't really interfere, but one can wonder, right?

So, do you think they will bring TA tour outside the US? They have one of their largest fanbases around here, in fact, their largest audience ever as headlining was at Santiago Chile, as far as I know.

The Auditorio Nacional at Mexico City is simply one of the best venues for one of these things, I went 2 years ago to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses, and we had the full orchestra and some others these, as well as a full visual show, and I'm pretty sure this just one of many great venues this kind around these parts of the world that I'm sure, will get filled entirely.

This might just be some vain hope, but whathever, I guess touring TA here and then going on with their Evening tours will give people a chance to decide if they want to see TA and/or a normal show. I'd go both shows.
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Re: Tour to México and South America
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
They've come to Mexico City in almost every major tour ever since Scenes from a Memory (actually, all of them excepting Train of thought). I don't see why they wouldn't come this time around.

Be patient, they will announce a date.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »
They've come to Mexico City in almost every major tour ever since Scenes from a Memory (actually, all of them excepting Train of thought). I don't see why they wouldn't come this time around.

Be patient, they will announce a date.

Oh, the issue is not them "coming", I'm pretty sure they will. The thing is The Astonishing tour, I can't imagine not seeing that album live full.

Plot twist: DVD with Orchestra is made at Mexico City.
That would be awesome tho
Jatruccyundessgini

Online Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 06:25:15 PM »
Actually to that would be Awesome!  A DVD filmed in Mexico, I love how the fans are really appreciative there.. :metal
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »
Actually to that would be Awesome!  A DVD filmed in Mexico, I love how the fans are really appreciative there.. :metal

Maybe that's asking too much, considering all the logistical things involved.
But man, full TA there would be so epic...
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline nattmorker

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 09:14:53 AM »

Maybe that's asking too much, considering all the logistical things involved.
But man, full TA there would be so epic...

Yeah! I would be awesome! I don't think they will bring the full TA show to Mexico, I hope I'm wrong tho, I'm really loving the album.

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 04:02:08 PM »
Well, I really hope that if they bring a regular set to Mexico and SA, they don't play anything from The Astonishing.

I can't imagine the colossal amount of rage it would spark on me if I head TGOM not flowing into The Answer and so on, even if it's The Glass Prison.
Mago de Oz spanish band brought a tour here promoting the rerealase of their first double concept album, and they shortened certain songs by cutting chunks of them and making a medley, generating large amount of booing.

Uuuh... But that's just me... Can't speak for the rest... altho there's a ton of people who would agree with me.
Jatruccyundessgini