Linked Events

• The Whirlwind Released: October 27, 2009

Author Topic: Transatlantic Official Thread  (Read 529315 times)

Offline goo-goo

Re: Transatlantic Official Thread
« Reply #5635 on: February 16, 2024, 11:22:39 AM »
+1 from LaserCD.

About $30 bucks more expensive with Racket Records (Neal is signing the artbook though. Shipping was about $15 bucks at Radiant).

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #5636 on: February 16, 2024, 11:54:58 AM »
+1 from LaserCD.

About $30 bucks more expensive with Racket Records (Neal is signing the artbook though. Shipping was about $15 bucks at Radiant).

Yeah, I debated the signature version, but I have his autograph like four times already, I just need the music.

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
« Reply #5637 on: February 16, 2024, 11:56:34 AM »
i'd pay the premium if they all signed it
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #5638 on: February 16, 2024, 04:19:36 PM »
+1 from LaserCD.

Yeah, I debated the signature version, but I have his autograph like four times already, I just need the music.

Me too but 30 bucks is another CD lol. I ended up pre-ordering Big Big Train's new album, the one that comes with the Blu-ray since I just got an atmos/surround system setup  ;D

Online faizoff

« Reply #5639 on: February 16, 2024, 10:18:57 PM »
+1 from LaserCD.

I thought the same, I have like 4 or 5 things signed by him, I'm good for a bit.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #5640 on: February 17, 2024, 11:21:30 AM »
Ordered from Laser CD. I know it will arrive on time and in pristine shape. Ken knows how to ship his products.

That's where I'll be ordering. I'd order from Radiant if the entire band signed it.

Online SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5641 on: February 17, 2024, 12:01:24 PM »
I preordered the Artbook from Roine's shop

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5642 on: February 27, 2024, 09:29:29 AM »
27th February 2024 - Latest News From Pete

Hi,
Now that I’ve been home from hospital a few days, I thought I’d let you know how I’m doing and what it is I’m recovering from.

So, I had a triple coronary bypass graft. Commonly known as a CABG and pronounced like the vegetable! This was done at Harefield Hospital and although invasive it is a very routine procedure for them and recovery time is usually four or five days before being discharged.

As I had a couple of issues I spent five days in hospital and am now at home on the way to full recovery, which I expect to achieve over the next few weeks to few months. Four weeks after surgery I should be able to start getting my fitness and stamina back, starting slowly.

At six weeks I can drive and at that point I shall start a phased return back to the studio. As we are writing and recording this year I have a nice environment to get back to it all.

The people at Harefield were amazing and I had the best care possible. Yes, it’s been tough and I had good and bad days, along with Fiona who has probably suffered more than I have. I didn’t expect to need the surgery if I’m honest, I thought the angiogram would show I needed more stents.

However I never doubted the surgery or the team and was completely confident in their abilities all the way through. It is of course incredibly painful for quite a few days after, but now at home with a good balance of pain relief to aid me I am doing great considering.

I can’t thank you enough for all the love, warmth, positivity and genuine concern you’ve all shown me in the messages that both Fiona and I have received. It has been incredible and I’ve felt very loved and cared about. It’s as if you all joined together to create this great big virtual blanket to wrap around my shoulders and give me a hug, much needed at times.

Once again a big thank you for being there for me.

Pete     

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #5643 on: February 27, 2024, 09:41:22 AM »
Sounds like he's doing well and in good spirits, which is great.

Offline Cocopjojo

• Astral Traveler
« Reply #5644 on: February 27, 2024, 09:55:55 AM »
Wow, that’s great that he’s doing well after all of that.

I wonder who will fill in for him when Marillion plays on the cruise in a week. I am not a big Marillion guy - is there a regular fill in for him when he’s out? Has he ever even been out?

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Keeper of the Seven Sloths
« Reply #5645 on: February 27, 2024, 09:58:42 AM »
They announced that Nick Beggs will fill in for him.

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
« Reply #5646 on: February 27, 2024, 11:13:43 AM »
Wow, that’s great that he’s doing well after all of that.

I wonder who will fill in for him when Marillion plays on the cruise in a week. I am not a big Marillion guy - is there a regular fill in for him when he’s out? Has he ever even been out?

They had said Nick Beggs was going to fill in for him
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5647 on: April 02, 2024, 10:09:47 PM »
The second single from Morsefest ‘22, Lay Down Your Life, is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8EEu_CfsE
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 07:11:09 AM by Metro »

Offline Kram

« Reply #5648 on: April 03, 2024, 10:32:21 AM »
The second single from Morsefest ‘22, Lay Down Your Life, is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8EEu_CfsE
Sounds great with Ted singing this and the background singers!

Offline Skeever

« Reply #5649 on: April 04, 2024, 07:42:25 PM »
Holy crap, I had no idea about Pete. That sucks. Hope he pulls through OK.

Got my Morsefest 2022 box set and... well... popped the BluRay in. Something's not quite right about it. There are some weird audio skips/muffles in the first song, and it gets even worse by the second song. I didn't try any other songs yet, and didn't try any other devices except my PS5. Very curious to see if others have any similar issues as they dig into this...

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5650 on: April 04, 2024, 07:49:00 PM »
You've gotten yours already? Where did you order from?

Offline Skeever

« Reply #5651 on: April 04, 2024, 07:50:29 PM »
You've gotten yours already? Where did you order from?

Radiant

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5652 on: April 04, 2024, 07:52:03 PM »
Wow. Not calling you a liar or anything, I'm just surprised to see it released a whole 3 weeks early.

Online faizoff

« Reply #5653 on: April 04, 2024, 07:55:18 PM »
Radiant

That's awesome, I usually order from Radiant as I don't mind waiting most times. This time the shipping cost was too much so decided to go with Laser CD. I still haven't watched the Paris show so I guess I'm in no hurry to get the Morsefest show.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline Skeever

« Reply #5654 on: April 04, 2024, 08:02:14 PM »
I wasn't tracking the release date that close so I just assumed I hadn't gotten it that early. Wow!

I'll email Radiant about this and see what they say. I guess check your discs when you get them, folks! 

That's awesome, I usually order from Radiant as I don't mind waiting most times. This time the shipping cost was too much so decided to go with Laser CD. I still haven't watched the Paris show so I guess I'm in no hurry to get the Morsefest show.

I listened to the CDs in the car this week. Really exceptional show, I think. I might prefer Paris slightly (felt more emotional, with the backdrop of them thinking it was the last), but obviously the setlist here is really special. I skipped out on Whirld Tour when that was released so I'm really happy to have a form of it here.

Online HOF

« Reply #5655 on: April 04, 2024, 08:33:21 PM »
Holy crap, I had no idea about Pete. That sucks. Hope he pulls through OK.

He seems to have done fine with the surgery and is looking more or less himself.

https://twitter.com/petetrewavas/status/1770840176928882791?s=46&t=fZEL_VJFXNecsfY2bM-KNA

https://twitter.com/petetrewavas/status/1773700972839075867?s=46&t=fZEL_VJFXNecsfY2bM-KNA

Online faizoff

« Reply #5656 on: April 22, 2024, 01:52:10 PM »
Just got my tracking number for Transatlantic - Morsefest 2022 from LaserCD. I might actually watch this if it comes by the weekend.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5657 on: April 22, 2024, 02:11:54 PM »
Same here. Looking forward to it!

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #5658 on: April 22, 2024, 02:45:49 PM »
Just saw my shipping info from Laser as well. Should have by, or even before, Friday.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #5659 on: April 22, 2024, 03:14:20 PM »
Me four.