Author Topic: Evermind's Second Roulette v. The Aftermath  (Read 123568 times)

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: Evermind's Second Roulette v. Are you one of them? (Results Friday evening)
« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »
Hope you're drunk enough to give my song a very high score  :tup

Happy birthday too :P

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »
Thank you everyone! As I said in my own DTF Happy Birthday thread (it still thrills me I finally have one! :lol ) it really means a lot to me.

Now, regarding the results. I've made a decision who will make it and who won't (to be clear, I've made it this afternoon listening to your songs at work while I was still sober), and now I only have to finish five write-ups and post the results. I'm a bit drunk though, so some of the write-ups might make less sense then others. Oh well, I can't help it!

I'll try to deliver results in an hour or possibly two.
Just don't mix it up :lol
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #352 on: February 19, 2016, 12:39:03 PM »
Happy birthday Ruslan! I hope these guys made you listen to proper tunes on your day of celebration.

And by all means mess up the scores  :lol  It will add to your roulette's drama and excitement  :corn

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Evermind's Second Roulette v. Unveiling my violent complexity (Results)
« Reply #353 on: February 19, 2016, 01:14:35 PM »
Thank you everyone again for the birthday wishes guys, you're the best.

But while you're all the best, only two people can join the main competition in these qualifiers. Here are the results.

(Damn, but this new title makes me laugh alright. :lol )

Preliminary Round #2 Results:

Into the Storm:

Bolsters: Pantommind – Walk On

Sometimes I like my music more intricate, and sometimes something straightforward, heavy and epic works best with me. This song is a perfect example of the latter, because while it’s not that fantastic as Redemption song from the previous round, it’s still mighty awesome and a clear standout from the rest of the round.

First off, both the groovy bass in the beginning and the grinding riff in the very end were quite unexpected for me, to be honest, but they work so well in the big picture. Epic sounding synths and the ringing keyboards beneath, soaring and a bit gritty vocalist does incredible job here, despite the vocal melodies being on a simplistic side. Some metal songs in this vein often try to include some quiet part in the middle which might fit or might sound out of place, and while this songs kind of did go this route too, it feels perfectly in context with the rest of this track, and somehow doesn’t detract the pace from this seemingly relentless rocker. Also, I love that (is this guitar or keys?) small frantic instrumental part beneath the vocals starting at 5:24.

Second fantastic song in a row, and a winner of the round to boot? You’re in without a fucking doubt. (9/10 – closer to 9.5, actually, but not quite)

Big Hath: Dynazty – Starlight

This song is significantly shorter than the one Bolsters send, so there’s no surprise it manages to collect all the “straightforward, heavy and epic” qualities and compress them to the highest concentration. It’s easy to overblow this quality by making the song too straightforward (see Chad’s entry) or too heavy, but this song has it all in nearly perfect amounts.

Less than four minutes long, this tune manages to include a short spoken intro and dissolves into a full-blown metal paradise for me right away, with crunching guitar riffs and unnaturally quick keyboards underneath. The way the singer does the vocal melodies on the verses, slamming each word before getting to the end of the line and going more melodic there (see “Push me in the back and you’ll be treading on a crack in the i-i-i-i-ice!") is quite appealing, but of course if you want to fit so much musical awesomeness in less than four minutes, you’ve got to speed up your vocal delivery, so it’s all natural. The chorus is more melodic and provides a relief from the pounding verses.

This is a great song overall, but not quite on the Walk On level. I’d say this song is tied up with two tracks that’ll follow below – and I actually might like one of them just a bit more – but your very strong entry for the first preliminary round does the trick and allows you to proceed into the main competition. (9/10 – solid 9)

Into the Void:

Scorpion: Myrath – Madness

You thought I’ll like this song and damn you were right, this is right up my alley. Dramatic keyboards and synths, proggy riffs, eastern influences, all the things I love are there. The whole song is very consistent, with best parts being the choruses (every time they roll with “My disbelief” and graciously end with “into the madness” I can’t help but praise this song) and the instrumental break (damn, this is where the eastern influences shine, and I love this kind of things in songs); the weakest parts are probably the vocal melodies on the verses, since I still can’t remember what they’re like after a good number of listens. Still, the strongest parts prevail here, and even where the glorious enticing part ends, we get a great keyboard / guitar exchange (or were it all just keyboard?), and then the song returns to a main theme. I think it could use another chorus, but still, it’s a fantastic song.

After the first round, I was nearly sure I’ll just eliminate you and get on with it – this Heart of Cygnus song didn’t impress me – and you just had to go ahead and make everything way more difficult for me. And, well, I’ve made my decision and I have no regrets, but damn, were you close to making it. In fact, you know, I guess it’s not any consolation for you, but I liked this song just a bit more than Starlight – it’s just Big Hath was more consistent in his entries, while your entry for the first preliminary round failed to interest me that much. I’m definitely going to check out more Myrath, and I thank you for this, but unfortunately, that’s about it for you in this roulette. Sorry, but you’re out. (9/10 – closer to 9.25, actually)

Elite: Dynazty – Starlight

(see Big Hath's write-up above)

Well, as I said, this is a great song, but it’s only on the third place in this round, so with your first round entry I didn’t really like, there was no chance you’ll get in. Blame either me for my poor tastes, or Bolsters and Scorpion for sending better songs. Sorry Richard, you’re out. (9/10 – solid 9)

(That’s what you get for eliminating me for that Serious Black song in the second round.)

Sacul: Sufjan Stevens – John Wayne Gacy Jr

I guess this was the folk ballad with breathy vocals then? Well, this is wonderful, and yet this is so creepy to the point of being quite disturbing I can’t help but just ponder this contrast incredulously. I feel everything connects in this song, breathy vocals work fantastic in context, the seemingly beautiful acoustic guitar / piano work hides and covers the true song’s and the protagonist nature, and it gets more intense when it’s needed. I think the vocal melodies in the verses could be a bit better (“for his humor and his con-ver-sa-ation” feels a bit strained, for example), but when this song gets amazing, it just hits me hard, especially on the “Oh my God” part. But this must be the most disturbing song in this roulette so far. I know that A7X song featured gore and all, but this… this feels too real and that’s why it’s so creepy. And to think, this could’ve been such a nice folky ballad.

You really had a disadvantage of playing in my first roulette, because well, you sent some music I didn’t like at all back then, and before the roulette started, I was sure I’ll just eliminate you and get on with it, and you just had to go ahead and make everything way more difficult for me.
Apparently you learned something, because both your entries here are probably better than anything you’ve sent me before. Sadly, it’s not enough for you to make it, because some people here just outperformed you, but I really enjoyed both your songs. That’s something, right? Sorry Lucas, but this time you’re out. I do wonder if you had any more gems like this one for me, though. (8.5/10 – closer to 9, in fact)

Tyrias: Bent Knee – Battle Creek

This song is so polarizing for me unlike any other in this round. I mean, I can find some great qualities in every song, and I can point out the things I dislike in almost every song too; but in this song the differences are just startling. And the interesting thing, I don’t dislike any section of the song particularly; I think all the parts just doesn’t work together as a whole song. Probably it happens because as you said, the song reaches its climax in the middle, but the not-quite-traditional song structure doesn’t work for me this time. Everything until 3:15 is just sublime – the intro, the quiet build-up and when the tension is released with those incredible female vocals – this is perfection right there, and then it takes a significant drop in quality. The second time she delivers the chorus (if you can call this a chorus?), it’s calmer and it just doesn’t work for me at all, compared to the magnificent powerful delivery a few minutes back. I probably would’ve loved this song more if it ended somewhere around 3:35 with a fade-out. Blasphemy, I know.

Well, it seems you also took your previous experience into account and were sending the songs for this roulette accordingly, because both your entries were really strong – it’s just the competition was too strong. This song and the Brand New ones were quite interesting to say the least, and in fact I liked how different they were from anything else I received in these rounds. And while we’re speaking of this, how come Parama knows songs like this one but almost always ends up sending me some crap?

Anyway, you didn’t make it to the main competition this time, but I’ll consider inviting you for the next installment, if we live to see it. (8.5/10)

splent: Alan Parsons Project – I Wouldn’t Want to Be Like You

This one is another 70s song from you, and while I really liked Kansas and I generally encouraged people to send songs from this period in my first roulette – hell, Seneca scored a perfect 10/10 score with Journey – these can also be quite hit or miss with me too, and unfortunately for you, this is a miss.

I guess the problem is just I can’t find anything to like in this song. It’s not bad by any means, and it has some nice bass hooks, cool solos too, chill vocals, all that, but for some reason it all feels bland for me (well, except bass, the bass line is one thing I’ve come to appreciate here). Thinking about it, I think this song is just too happy and too “I-don’t-give-a-fuck”-ish for me. It’s quite difficult to explain what exactly is wrong with it, but it just didn’t click with me.

Splent, well… if there was the 13th spot in the main competition I would’ve probably let you participate just so you could send me all these artists from 70s, because I really want to fill these gaps in my list, but alas, there isn’t one. I might think of inviting you to the next installment though, or maybe I’ll just host more rounds where everyone will be sending older songs… I’ll have to think about it, but for this roulette, you’re out. I’m sorry. (6/10)

Somewhere Far Beyond:

jingle.boy: The Chronicles Project – Prologue: Our Souls / Forever

Another cockblock from our self-admitted dick player, this one starts with the spoken prologue that reminds me heavily of Vanden Plas’ Vision 1ne, only not that well done. The tension-building orchestration can’t hold the candle to the chilling piano runs featured in Vanden Plas’ song intro, but still, the prologue is alright… and honestly, the song that follows is good, but that’s about it. I still don’t know what turned off me from this song so much, because by all my standards this should be a solid 8.5 or more, but it’s not. It’s not vocals, because they’re the high point here; and it’s not vocal melodies either. After five or more listens, I think I’m a bit irritated by the keyboards sound, and also the fairly usual double-bass chorus could use some spicing up too. Solid song, but that’s it.

I’m not sure if you actually cockblocked someone with it or saved them from a potential bullet… I mean, I should love this song, but I’m rather underwhelmed by it. I guess it’s probably just that case where my head says one thing but my heart says another. (7.5/10)

Tomislav95: Puscifer – Potions

You know, I like to think I’m an attentive listener, so when I listen to the roulette songs, I try to really focus on the tune I’m spinning right now so I take in more and able to remember and judge the songs better. That really doesn’t bode well for you when after a few listens the only thing I remember from your song is a bass line. I mean, other than the guy chopping his own tongue in the video.

This is like that Alan Parsons Project song, only it’s darker, more atmospheric and fuck I just alt-tabbed to the video in the middle of the song and why the hell did I need to do that. So, well, this isn’t exceptionally bad (see the next song for this!), but this is also quite unremarkable on my account. Somewhat interesting, but not something I want to revisit. Best parts are the bass and the atmosphere created by the instruments. Actually, now that I think of it, if you cut the vocals, this song would lose nothing in my book. (6/10)

Train of Naught: Native Construct – Mute

And let’s finally dig into the biggest disaster of this round! I don’t even know where to start here. The fact this song is currently playing in my headphones doesn’t help – my thoughts are striving to be just like this very song now, which means a jumbled knot of ideas leading nowhere. I mean, this song just doesn’t mean any sense for me even after a futile numerous listens. There’s that loud part in the beginning, then there’s that less loud part, and everything is actually alright and still listenable until they go into the quiet part which is, honestly, is just annoying as hell and adds nothing to the song in my book. I hated it on the first listen and it didn’t improve at all; it gets better with “I can finally feel”, but wait, what is it, Evermind actually started enjoying our song? Fuck you, get this full-blown cookie-monster blast beats part.

Remember how I said I want to check this album out because it has a beautiful album cover? Well, uh… yeah, no. I stand corrected and I take my words back. Imagine what a disaster this would’ve been, I see this album in the record store, buy it and it’s full of the songs like this one. And you saved me from it! Thanks?

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean any offense, but you said something along the lines you think this song is cohesive and these guys are masterminds. Well, I think this song is a huge disjointed mess. (3.5/10)

Bands added to banned list:

Pantommind
Dynazty
Myrath
Sufjan Stevens
Bent Knee
The Chronicles Project

The list of participants (also available in the second post)

• bl5150
  • lonestar
  • senecadawg2
  • Dr. DTVT
  • wolfking
  • ErHaO
  • jingle.boy
  • TAC
  • Tomislav95
  • Train of Naught
  • Bolsters
  • Big Hath
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #354 on: February 19, 2016, 01:15:19 PM »
Round 1: Open

We now have out 12 participants and we can begin the main competition! Eight of you definitely should be familiar with my tastes, and the four newcomers probably have some grasp on them too, otherwise they wouldn't have been there. I expect no less than a top-notch competition from now on. The twelve of you have the best tastes, in my opinion, so now it's all up to you! Make your intentions clear in the very first round!

This round is open, and the time-limit for this round is 10 minutes.

RJ, if you want to use the song you've sent me earlier, just tell me, I have the link saved.
Mason, I'll be using the song you sent me before, if you want to change it, PM me.
Brent, you obviously need to send something else. Cockblock machine got you on this one I guess.

Send your songs!

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #355 on: February 19, 2016, 01:17:56 PM »
Damn. :(

Oh well, can't be helped. I'm glad you liked the song anyway.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #356 on: February 19, 2016, 01:22:20 PM »
Sent.
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #357 on: February 19, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »
Awesome, glad you liked 2 seconds of it!

Will send soon, now it's time for something serious.

EDIT: Fuck. Myrath banned? That would've been my solid round 1 artist  :'( And pretty much the only one I was certain of doing atleast great.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #358 on: February 19, 2016, 01:26:40 PM »
Awesome, glad you liked 2 seconds of it!

Will send soon, now it's time for something serious.

Well, the orchestral sounds in the beginning were good too.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #359 on: February 19, 2016, 01:37:53 PM »
Brent.... you can thank me later.  I'm shocked you didn't enjoy this given how much Vasilis Georgiou = Roy Khan.

Let's get it on boys.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:50:29 PM by jingle.boy »
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #360 on: February 19, 2016, 01:38:03 PM »
What a shame. It had to be the best song of the round and it was.. almost. I should have sent that song right away in the first round. I guess I was beyond redemption (:neverusethis:) after that first round failure. Thanks for at least having me send two songs and good luck to all of the other participants who are still in.

Which leads me to: what the hell was ToN thinking? :lol
And; I was tossing between that exact same Myrath song and the song I sent. I guess it wouldn't have mattered really.

(That’s what you get for eliminating me for that Serious Black song in the second round.)

Are we doing this now though? :lol

Enjoy the rest of your birthday :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #361 on: February 19, 2016, 01:44:05 PM »

Well he was intrigued by the album cover and I had a free pass, I figured it was time to raise some hell in this motherfucker. No more fucking around though  :lol
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #362 on: February 19, 2016, 01:47:18 PM »

Well he was intrigued by the album cover and I had a free pass, I figured it was time to raise some hell in this motherfucker. No more fucking around though  :lol

They should've called the album "Ka-Ra-Zu Ni-Mu Pa-Tu" and have some weird shit on the cover instead. I wouldn't have spared a second glance for it then.

Are we doing this now though? :lol

Enjoy the rest of your birthday :)

No, it was just a random thought I had. :lol

Yeah, I think I'll just go to sleep now. The funny thing is, the Saturday tomorrow is a working day in Russia this year (but we won't work at Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so there's that). That means I've got about five hours of sleep left. :-\

Anyway, thank you guys again. Looking forward for your songs, or for your contributions to this thread if you're eliminated.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #363 on: February 19, 2016, 01:52:48 PM »
Yeah, go ahead and use that track bud, and happy birthday :)

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #364 on: February 19, 2016, 01:55:52 PM »

They should've called the album "Ka-Ra-Zu Ni-Mu Pa-Tu" and have some weird shit on the cover instead. I wouldn't have spared a second glance for it then.

:rollin I have that shit stuck in my head pretty much all the time. I really like the relaxing stuff they do in the background during it, but I guess it can get pretty frustrating  :lol Ca-ra-zu, ni-mu-pa-tu, he has, cre-ated, us from a point of view, we did not choose, we are, all broken, siiiingiing especially those awkward pauses in the sentence.

Also sent! 

Offline Tyrias

« Reply #365 on: February 19, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »
Well, it's a shame I can't send you random shit outside of your comfort zone, but it’s your decision in the end. I'll still follow and see how many bands that get sent I know. I'd be surprised if it was more than one per round :lol.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #366 on: February 19, 2016, 02:39:56 PM »
Damn, I was going to use Pantommind in Round 1. Would've sent Down To The End, but Walk On was a close second choice.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #367 on: February 19, 2016, 02:45:02 PM »
I will send my entry tomorrow morning!

And one band knocked from my reserve list, Myrath. But I hadn't planned sending anything by them (yet), so the overall cockblock damage was minor in the prelimenary rounds. Myrath is a cool band though, looking forward to their upcoming new album.

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #368 on: February 19, 2016, 02:52:35 PM »
 I knew that comment was mine! Oh well… It's all good. Thanks for the possible invite on the next one,  it's probably a good thing that I am not playing this round because I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands right now.
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2016, 03:02:32 PM »
Fuck the people who sent Dynazty and fuck Chad for trying to cut me off, even though it didn't take that high of a score (surprised at that)

I'll send soon!
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #370 on: February 19, 2016, 03:04:21 PM »
Fuck the people who sent Dynazty and fuck Chad for trying to cut me off, even though it didn't take that high of a score (surprised at that)

I believe you won Round 1 with that song in The TAC Roulette.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #371 on: February 19, 2016, 03:08:27 PM »

I'll send soon!

No more surprised than I am!  You should be thanking me, not fucking me.   :biggrin:

BTW... great call on Pantommind and Dynazty.  Great bands/albums/tracks.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #372 on: February 19, 2016, 03:19:30 PM »

I believe you won Round 1 with that song in The TAC Roulette.

Indeed  :tup

I'll send soon!

You should be thanking me, not fucking me.   :biggrin:

Is there a difference? :zydar:
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #373 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:58 PM »
Fuck the people who sent Dynazty

Indeed. Was going to use this song in round fucking 1.  :facepalm:

Ruslan, my attention span is in full flight as per usual, but how are we sending you songs?  And when is the cut off you want round 1 songs by?
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #374 on: February 19, 2016, 03:58:13 PM »

Ruslan, my attention span is in full flight as per usual, but how are we sending you songs?  And when is the cut off you want round 1 songs by?

You missed it already.  You're out; 425 is in.   :biggrin:

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #375 on: February 19, 2016, 04:00:02 PM »

You missed it already.  You're out; 425 is in.   :biggrin:

Oh shit!  I am slow.  :hat

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #376 on: February 19, 2016, 04:19:04 PM »
Damn. :(

Oh well, can't be helped. I'm glad you liked the song anyway.
This. :sadpanda:

Well, I hope you end up checking both of those Marketa Irglova and Sufjan Stevens albums, they're pretty ballad-driven and beautiful for the most part  :smiley:

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #377 on: February 19, 2016, 04:50:50 PM »
Really glad I got through. I'm set in which band I want to send for the first round but not the song, I'm going to listen to them now, make a decision, and send.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #378 on: February 19, 2016, 04:57:01 PM »
Awesome work Chad..............glad to see some of the obvious ones cock blocked before we even start :yeahbaby:

I'm away for the weekend now - I have put a few mp3s on my phone and will see if I can hopefully figure out how to get one onto my cloud account.  It takes an important event like this for me to even use a smart phone  :lol   
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #379 on: February 19, 2016, 04:59:42 PM »
I'm out now until Sunday evening so I'll send then if that's cool.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2016, 05:30:31 PM »
Sent my original choice (was convinced it would be sent in the prelims)
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #381 on: February 19, 2016, 05:54:28 PM »

I'm out now until Sunday evening so I'll send then if that's cool.

Nevermind all this bullshit.

Sent.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #382 on: February 19, 2016, 07:06:08 PM »
looool 3.5 i don't feel so bad anymore then

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #383 on: February 19, 2016, 07:16:25 PM »
Native Construct are amazing, they're pretty much the only interesting prog metal band in like...

uh

Well, a pretty fuckin' long time, I guess.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #384 on: February 19, 2016, 07:17:34 PM »
*since haken.