Author Topic: Great Moment of Betrayal Cover appreciated by JR in person  (Read 772 times)

Offline Moor

• The more the merrier
Great Moment of Betrayal Cover appreciated by JR in person
« on: February 09, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »
https://youtu.be/rFc_6UZmAWM

Check it ... this band is awesome.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Re: Great Moment of Betrayal Cover appreciated by JR in person
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:25:32 AM »
Saw the title expecting this cover. I saw it 2 days ago on reddit, singer blew me away. I like when they don't try to copy James' voice but actually show their own strengths. I told him on reddit but I'll repeat it here, he gives me a strong prog-power frontman vibe, also reminds me of the singer of 'Myrath', very cool indeed.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Moor

• The more the merrier
Re: Great Moment of Betrayal Cover appreciated by JR in person
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 08:37:48 AM »
Saw the title expecting this cover. I saw it 2 days ago on reddit, singer blew me away. I like when they don't try to copy James' voice but actually show their own strengths. I told him on reddit but I'll repeat it here, he gives me a strong prog-power frontman vibe, also reminds me of the singer of 'Myrath', very cool indeed.

You should check their album...called Desiquilibrium especially the title track...it is posted in full on their youtube page.