Author Topic: Peep Show  (Read 937 times)

SebastianPratesi

Peep Show
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:21:59 PM »
I couldn't find any other thread about Peep Show. Anyway, it's my favourite TV show, and its 9th and final season aired at the end of last year, so I've recently been watching the show A LOT.

If you don't know anything about it: it's a british comedy about 2 losers who share a flat. Mark is a loser when it comes to women, and Jeremy is a loser in almost any aspect of adult life. Jeremy has a band with his friend Super Hans, so there's quite a bit of funny situations/dialogues regarding dance music, rock & pop, the music industry, instruments, etc.

As an introduction, I would suggest watching the episode "The Love Bunker", from the 8th Season. Actually, the whole of the 8th season is amazing, I think.

If you know or like the show: who is your favourite character? Maybe you have a favourite episode? Did you like the final episode? (I know I didn't).

Online krands85

Re: Peep Show
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »
Brilliant show, one of my favourite British comedies. I can't agree about series 8 though, I thought it was really pretty poor - I remember thinking how little I laughed at the episodes in that series compared to most of the others. I wasn't that keen on 7 either, so I was a bit apprehensive about the final series would go given the downward slide preceding it, but I thought 9 was a bit of a return to form. Some really funny episodes, though I didn't really like the way it ended either.

I don't have a specific favourite episode, the quality is so high in the first 4 or 5 series especially that I could pick almost any one of those episodes. Mark is my favourite character, but I love Super Hans and Johnson.
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

SebastianPratesi

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 10:10:14 PM »
Brilliant show, one of my favourite British comedies. I can't agree about series 8 though, I thought it was really pretty poor - I remember thinking how little I laughed at the episodes in that series compared to most of the others. I wasn't that keen on 7 either, so I was a bit apprehensive about the final series would go given the downward slide preceding it, but I thought 9 was a bit of a return to form. Some really funny episodes, though I didn't really like the way it ended either.

I don't have a specific favourite episode, the quality is so high in the first 4 or 5 series especially that I could pick almost any one of those episodes. Mark is my favourite character, but I love Super Hans and Johnson.

Yeah, I thought the last season had some really funny stuff too (Hans' wedding, the dinner at Mark's apartment), so I was expecting the last episode would be a masterpiece.

My favourite character is Super Hans, and out of the main two, Jeremy. In fact, my best friend also likes the show quite a bit, and his favourite characters are Mark and Johnson; I find it funny because in many ways he reminds me of Jeremy and I'm a lot like Mark.

Also: isn't Elena gorgeous? :heart

And Nancy.

Online krands85

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:30 AM »
Yeah there were definitely some gorgeous women on the show! Big Suze was my favourite though  ;D
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww