Author Topic: Have you ever witnessed the rare occasion where DT makes a noticable mistake?  (Read 6089 times)

Offline genome

I guess I should add the end of The Walking Shadow from Thursday night to this thread - no video though.

Offline tnphelps

Yep, Austin, TX on the ADToE tour, first riff in Bridges at the very start of the show, JP forgot to turn his guitar volume up and it was silent for a moment before he quickly turned it up.

LOL... The Tampa show about 4 days earlier something similar happened. JP either forgot to turn his guitar volume or I think what happened was his guitar chord came out or wasn't working (had a short).  First riff of the 1st song Bridges in the sky. He just laughed it off.

Although it wasn't a mistake During the Progressive nation tour I was front row in Tampa so I saw everything including much of what was going on off stage during the show. Portnoy's wife and kids were standing side stage and the kids were having a grand ole time running around. They were not listening to Mommy so after a few songs Portnoy gave them a stern stare and between songs had to go over and give them  a little talking too. They beaved the rest of the night.