Author Topic: Fix For '96 Tour shows  (Read 3205 times)

Offline jmarcel8

Fix For '96 Tour shows
« on: February 05, 2016, 07:28:42 PM »
I can't find recordings  of these shows....12/4/1996 Poughkeepsie, NY,12/5/1996 Wantaugh, Long Island, NY,12/6/1996 New Haven, CT, can anybody help??

Offline circleofblood

Re: Fix For '96 Tour shows
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 10:07:16 AM »
All three shows are available in my collection via the DT Lossless Hub

Hope this helps! :)

Offline ChrisPierman

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 02:08:02 AM »
Awesome and thank you. I have a vast collection and was at NY Fix '96 show but do not have these! Just registered.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 02:38:00 AM »
There are recordings floating around for all of the Fix for 96 shows, some with multiple sources.

Offline Tony From Long Island

• No Day But Today
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 10:01:23 AM »
I was at the Wantagh Show at Mulcahy's and recorded on a small crappy cassette.  Still have it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvUwbiqcKY_DF-0WXtlHFg       Listen to my mediocre recordings!

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 12:19:26 PM »
How's the quality?

Offline RedAkerston

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 11:46:44 PM »
I have a SDB of Toad's place back in Toronto. Sadly i am currently in Vancouver.
When i can get back into that box i'll promise to upload them though.
The SDB 3/3/2000 from Florida is also one of the best from that tour imo...
...and 12/9/94 LA ... I can't remember which date the 2004 show is from though.
That one may be circulating already. I haven't been keeping up entirely so i don't know what's out there lately.

They're all lossless. Got em from Ed Polzin a few years back.
Just been all over for a while now ... but i promise i'll dig into the box when i do get back around to its physical location, lol.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 12:03:42 AM »
If you got them from Ed, then I probably already have them somewhere. I love the Florida House of Blues show. There are quite a few versions of that out there. There's Scenes From Echos Hill, Live in Orlando, and a few others that escape my mind.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:07:10 AM by Prog Snob »

Offline RedAkerston

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 01:00:10 AM »
Yeah. Glad to know they're out there. I've got a lot of shows back home, but many are lossy, except for the ones i mentioned and a bunch of the GDT ones. I'm currently looking to reboot my collection in lossless format, but having a bit of trouble finding a good source?

All i can gather from here is the hub, which i signed up for and am awaiting approval. Perhaps that's what i'm looking for. guitars101 is pretty bleak for DT for whatever reason, and HOB is tricky because a lot are lossy and the source is not always clear ... at least not for DT.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 01:09:08 AM »
Most of the boots on Guitars101 are lossy. I have a few hundred GBs of lossless Dream Theater boots, but don't have a proper list put together. Maybe I should work on that this weekend. My battle is always figuring out how to set up the list.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 07:43:41 AM »
I have the Poughkeepsie, Wantagh and New Haven shows in SHN format, the Providence and Old Bridge shows in FLAC.  The Poughkeepsie, Wantagh and Old Bridge shows are Digital Dream releases.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:52 PM »
We probably have the same shows from that tour. I really have to fix my list up.

Offline Tony From Long Island

• No Day But Today
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 09:55:45 AM »
How's the quality?

Pretty shitty.    I was just a hand held cassettes player I snuck in my pants!   I'm positive it's in my milk crate full of cassettes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvUwbiqcKY_DF-0WXtlHFg       Listen to my mediocre recordings!

Offline de_fromage

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2016, 04:30:44 PM »
Yeah. Glad to know they're out there. I've got a lot of shows back home, but many are lossy, except for the ones i mentioned and a bunch of the GDT ones. I'm currently looking to reboot my collection in lossless format, but having a bit of trouble finding a good source?

All i can gather from here is the hub, which i signed up for and am awaiting approval. Perhaps that's what i'm looking for. guitars101 is pretty bleak for DT for whatever reason, and HOB is tricky because a lot are lossy and the source is not always clear ... at least not for DT.

You can look in Dime, there are also some blogspots with lossless quality boots (of course you have to have patience to find them)

All three shows are available in my collection via the DT Lossless Hub

Hope this helps! :)

Man, your collection is awesome. Tons of videos I didn't have
Ringo is one of my top 5 Beatles.