Author Topic: Roommate Drama!  (Read 6545 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Roommate Drama!
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2016, 07:52:11 AM »
Update: This Ashly girl who is going to be my roommate is now my girlfriend too. Wow who saw that coming?

:lol

Good stuff though, sounds like you are happy and that's all that matters.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2016, 08:07:01 AM »
Update: This Ashly girl who is going to be my roommate is now my girlfriend too. Wow who saw that coming?

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2016, 10:13:59 AM »

Anyway, I feel good and confident about still wanting to move in together. We already hang around each other about all the time and it feels as if we already live together. We're both excited and can't wait for all the cool opportunities. I finally asked her out just a few weeks ago and honestly it was long overdue. Everyone says we make a very nice pair and I believe we do too. I think building this whole thing on an initial friendship really strengthened our foundation for a relationship so I'm just ready to move in, which will probably be first week of August. Just thought I would let you guys know :lol

Nice to see my PM prompted you to do this update. :D Really glad for you man.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2016, 12:57:36 PM »
That's awesome dude!

The OP is HUGE so I might've missed something, and I know this is like your best friend already so you can probably get along very well, but are you confident you won't drive eachother insane, living in an assumingly not-so-big room together all the time? (not trying to sound like a dick)

It might just be me though, because I've never really had a serious relationship, but I like to have some time to myself when I get home from work and/or school
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 01:05:25 PM »
Well we are still getting separate bedrooms and such, and the place is actually quite spacious.  :tup

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 01:45:40 PM »

Uh... pretty much everybody who posted on page one of this thread that isn't named "FlyingBIZKIT"?   Haha.  I think Sir Coz was the only one to actually come out and say it, but still...

Good luck, friend, seriously.  That second bed will make a nice place to lay your clothes out so they don't wrinkle.  ;)

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 03:34:29 PM »
Haha of course I meant to use the green font. When I told my Dad he said, "Oh I thought y'all already were?"

And yeah thats what I'm thinking too. Good laundry bin.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
So we went from this

To this.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »
Sounds good.  I would say "Congratulations" but we haven't seen a picture of her yet.

Seriously though, sounds good.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 05:22:28 PM »
Maybe I'll post one of us if we ever get around to taking one . but thank you guys, I appreciate it.

Offline don_waka

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2016, 06:35:44 PM »
Caleb is a fucking twat.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2016, 12:03:13 AM »
 :rollin
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2016, 06:55:17 AM »