Author Topic: Any more European tour dates?  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Ellinor

Any more European tour dates?
« on: January 25, 2016, 12:58:51 AM »
Hey guys,

Any info on additional European tour dates or this is it? Would like to see them in Czech Republic.  :sad:

Thanks.

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Any more European tour dates?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:39:44 AM »
With US dates being announced, I would assume that this is it for Europe.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 12:39:57 PM »
With US dates being announced, I would assume that this is it for Europe.

Yes and it's getting close to the start of the Euro tour.  I wouldn't expect anymore dates until they announce a second Euro leg which might not be "DT Presents the Astonishing"

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 01:28:55 PM »
Surprise - Italy gets a date in Trieste as well! that should cater also to slovenian fans...
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline genome

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 11:32:42 AM »
Yeah I'm expecting a 2nd European leg maybe next year that will be a regular DT show with perhaps a support act.

Offline Mladen

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »
I, on the other hand, hope for the second European leg with the exact same set list. Vienna, Budapest, Sofia, Ljubljana, whatever. I'd love it to happen.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 11:11:33 AM »
Considering the fact that the European and North American legs of the tour are at the beginning of the year, I'd imagine that there's still plenty of time for them to do another leg in each region, besides South America, Asia and Oceania before the end of the year. And I'd expect that the setlist will stay the same, even if they play some of the same cities as on these first 2 legs of the tour, considering that they didn't change the setlist at all in 2014, aside from shortening it and adding PMU for some of the festival shows they did.

As for next year, maybe they'll do another tour like they did last year, but maybe they'll take the whole year off and just work on the followup of TA.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Thematt202

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 02:09:35 PM »
When the US tour was first announced, there was a post on this forum detailing a few extra dates in the UK.  I remember Manchester, Wolverhampton and Sheffield City Hall were all mentioned.  Since then, I've not been able to find any information on this anywhere else and kinda feel like I dreamt it...

Am I going mad?
Shaman take my haaaaand!

Offline The Curious Orange

• Lord of the Night
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 05:25:52 AM »
I think you were imagining it.

From what I can gather, this is quite a logistically complex show, I hope we do get a 2nd leg but not the full TA show. I doubt it tho.
"And if love remains, though everything is lost,
We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost..."

Offline jetpilot81

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »
I, on the other hand, hope for the second European leg with the exact same set list. Vienna, Budapest, Sofia, Ljubljana, whatever. I'd love it to happen.

:metal Exactly.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 12:31:20 PM »
James LaBrie on Facebook:

"Hey Everyone,
Thank you to every one of our fans for making this European/UK tour an incredible success.
We will see u you all again later in the year.
All the best..."