Author Topic: 2 Broke Girls  (Read 4359 times)

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Re: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2016, 03:14:30 PM »
Pretty sure the only thing keeping it on the air is the brunette's tits. Neither of them are funny and the script is just rapid fire perverted laugh track jokes.

Totally this. There's no doubt that the boobies are the only reason it's on the air. The jokes and one liners are written by 18 year old high school students I think.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 06:15:26 AM »
I know a guy at work who loves this show, but he also wears a 'Bazinga!' T-Shirt.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 06:18:23 AM »
Totally this. There's no doubt that the boobies are the only reason it's on the air. The jokes and one liners are written by 18 year old high school students I think.

You say that like it's a bad thing.  I guess, being on a board that celebrates its taste in more refined music standards, that I should've expected television habits to mirror that, but I don't even care.  Jokes and one-liners written by 18 year olds and a focus on boobs is perfectly entertaining to me.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 06:43:07 AM »

You say that like it's a bad thing.  I guess, being on a board that celebrates its taste in more refined music standards, that I should've expected television habits to mirror that, but I don't even care.  Jokes and one-liners written by 18 year olds and a focus on boobs is perfectly entertaining to me.

If done well. The gen minutes of this show I've watched was just machine gun fire of sophomoric jokes with little to zero content. It's just not well done. 
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 09:47:32 AM »
I like this show when the TV's on mute :tup
Photobucket sucks.

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2016, 06:56:16 AM »
I have never watched this show because the blonde chick looks just like my ex, who I don't have a good relationship with anymore. This past Halloween my wife saw on FB that that ex had dressed up as the chick from 2BG. Pay no attention to the girl trying to be Kat Dennings and failing miserably.

I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2016, 08:34:48 PM »
No way dude, I'm pretty positive that is Kat Dennings.

Like, without a doubt.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2016, 12:58:35 PM »
Oh, wait, you're totally right.

My bad
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2016, 04:28:26 PM »
Yeah, and pretty sure the blonde is actually a dude.  If you aren't into that, the breakup was probably for the best.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2016, 06:04:36 AM »
I've gotten that before. She actually used to look a LOT better.

...you know ...like a woman.
WELP.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2016, 08:14:41 AM »
I watch Big Bang Theory because it was a cool premise at the start and it's something my girlfriend and I have always enjoyed together. At this point it is a bit of a guilty pleasure because it's definitely gone downhill and formulaic in a lot of ways.

So my girlfriend told me she thought this show would be funny and we watched an episode, and that will hopefully be the only episode of this show I ever watch. It was so absolutely terrible I think of all the decent shows that have been canceled while this remains on the air and I weep for humanity. And then I weep for myself since my girlfriend will still occasionally ask me to watch it again.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2017, 07:01:01 AM »
I really enjoyed The Big Bang Theory in the early seasons, now they're just bleeding it dry until the money stops flowing :/

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »
I really enjoyed The Big Bang Theory in the early seasons, now they're just bleeding it dry until the money stops flowing :/
They definitely are, but I really can't blame them. They're making outrageous amounts of money.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »
Still don't care, still watching.