Author Topic: Where do YOU get presales?  (Read 4119 times)

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
Where do YOU get presales?
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:30:08 AM »
It seems a few different "pre-sales" go on at the same time on a few sites before the "public" sale begins, each one allotted a different set of seats. DT.net is one of those pre-sales, but the seats allotted never seem to be that great.

That is, it seems the other presales that are starting at the same time (like now) have better seats available than those on Dreamtheater.net. The other site(s) require a presale offer code, such as on Live Nation.

Where does one get these offer codes?? I see a few different services that do this for a yearly fee- Which one is best?, and is there a way to do this without paying for one of these?

Ugh, I hate ticket buying

Offline RNITTO

Re: Where do YOU get presales?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 04:05:00 PM »
Hey bro use code "DREAM" !!!!  Have fun and see you there!!!

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »
Well, thank you very much for trying to help, but "DREAM" didn't work for my venue. However I think I did just answer my question- Many venues seem to just post the presale code on their Facebook page when they go on presale. For The Wiltern in CA it was "bells". And yes, I got much better seats than what I was offered on DT.net and I got to hand pick them of the seating chart.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:00 AM »
From the Live Nation FAQ page

If you have a Live Nation account you'll get email alerts about some upcoming Live Nation presales, with passwords included. No account? Get yours now. Need the Live Nation presale password? Use "bells" or "tracks".
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion