General > Movies and TV

The EXPANSE

(1/55) > >>

gmillerdrake:
Anyone watching? I've seen the first two episodes and it's very promising. I've liked it a lot....and actually enjoyed the way they just throw you in to the stories. It's like they assumed you 'knew' what has been going on prior to entering the show....but at the same time they are doing good at giving enough info. to build a character yet aren't being over the top. Also, it's very well done as far as production. Seems like it'll be a good show.....

King Postwhore:
DVR'd it.  I told Blob about it since he's all Sci-fi'eeeeeeee and stuff.

Genowyn:
I've only seen the first episode so far. Mostly checking it out because I love Daniel Abraham's (one of the two authors who make up James SA Corey) The Dagger and Coin Fantasy series. I've read a bit of the first book (and will read more as soon as the library gets it back in) and I have to aay the prologue worked much better in that format
 Very disturbing, as opposed to the TV show version where I had no idea wtf was supposed to be happening :lol. Oh well books are always better and I'll definitely keep watching.

MrBoom_shack-a-lack:
Heard lots of good things about this show, will check it out once I got time.

ariich:
Just seen the first episode so far, and it seems pretty good. Obviously impossible to properly judge so early on, but definite potential.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version