Author Topic: DreamTheaterForums donation contest -- ***WINNERS ANNOUNCED***  (Read 9171 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Thanks, everyone.  I will get to changing status.  I just need to set aside a few minutes to carefully review and log everything.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
It's not really the reason I donated (I've actually donated every year for the past three) but it's surprising how I keep checking to see if my status has changed.  :lol
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
It's not really the reason I donated (I've actually donated every year for the past three) but it's surprising how I keep checking to see if my status has changed.  :lol

One could say you're a...

...Status Seeker.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
 :rollin

Thanks, Zydar. That really cheered me up...it's been a rough morning. Between the forumers and the parking cones I can always count on DTF!

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

One could say you're a...

...Status Seeker.

:lhk:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
Donation made and PM sent  :biggrin:

Merry Christmas!
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline wideworldofmike

• DTF.org Alumni
Thanks, everyone.  I will get to changing status.  I just need to set aside a few minutes to carefully review and log everything.

Thank you for making this all possible!

Offline SuperTaco

• why do I still exist
  • doomed to fail
My donation may have to wait a few weeks, but I'll get it in there before January for sure.
So fking tired of being an oversensitive naive moronic fkin bitch. I CANT STOP IT. I CANT CHANGE. IM STUCK. This world eats me alive. My purpose is simply to be what others shouldn't be. A shriveled fking beacon of sad energy. I have lost. I am lost.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Any payment methods other than PayPal? They don't like me and they've blocked all my cards.

Offline Another_Won

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Attest to the mighty river.Let the truth be heard!
Donation made and PM sent.

There really is no excuse for not making some sort of a donation.  This is an extremely well run forum, evident from the fact that it has become the official one that the band recommends, all the VIPs that post, exclusive information and events.

Online SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
Donation of $20 and PM sent...

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
*bump*
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Bosk, I just sent $0,20 to the e-mail without using a "Donate!" link, because I still can't seem to make it work with my credit card. Can you confirm that it worked and you've got the money when it's possible? I'll do a real donation after that. Just want to know that my money didn't fly off to nowhere, I guess.

I will look into it.

I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but while we're bumping the thread, bosk, are there perchance any news on this front?
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni

Might as well bump for this too.  I understand its a lot of work, but I at least would like to know my money made it to DTF.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
ah, yes, I did this too. Did the PayPal thing work out?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus

Might as well bump for this too.  I understand its a lot of work, but I at least would like to know my money made it to DTF.

I know.  Sorry.  I have to do it at home though.  And that requires me going to Paypal and verifying each payment, and the comparing that with the PM's.  I can't really do that here at work.  And with the holidays, my time at home gets eaten up quickly.  Not trying to make excuses, but just offer the explanation for why it has taken me so long.  I will make more of an effort to get it done soon.  Sorry.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni

I know.  Sorry.  I have to do it at home though.  And that requires me going to Paypal and verifying each payment, and the comparing that with the PM's.  I can't really do that here at work.  And with the holidays, my time at home gets eaten up quickly.  Not trying to make excuses, but just offer the explanation for why it has taken me so long.  I will make more of an effort to get it done soon.  Sorry.

Should I send the PM too? I mean, I did a test donation so I didn't shoot you a PM, just hoping you'd be able to verify that you've got the $0,20 donation (since I doubt anyone else sent this amount of money :lol).

I was aiming at sending PM when I'll do a real donation, so there's that.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni

Thanks Bosk, I know its a lot of work, trying not to nag about.  Like I said just want to make sure the money lands where it's supposed to be because I really want to make sure this place gets the support.

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
There was an error and I got all your donations instead. I hope you guys are okay with that.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:45:15 PM by Zydar »

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
That means you have enough money to get us all Astroglide and a can 3M Spot Remover for Christmas!

:tup

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
If that's what you wish for :lol

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Well, I was also kinda hoping for Kaopectate, but I didn't want to seem greedy.

:progsnob:

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
I feel I should donate. Unfortunately, with xmas coming up, money is tight, and will probably stay that way until after this thing closes, but I'll see what I can do. I'll still more than happily give you guys hugs for making an amazing forum though. :)

Offline DreamTension

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Live in the moment, breathe in a nude beginning
Donated a few weeks ago and want to make sure everything was received.

Online SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni

Me too....

Still time for anyone to add their donations... 11 days left

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Yeah, my donation was done over a month ago and I still don't know whether or not it has even been received. I understand that you are busy, which is no problem at all, but it would be nice to know if you actually got my money, or that it failed in some way.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Nihil-Morari

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Check out the Zappa Discography thread!
Just donated 20 bucks. Happy new years everyone!
The FZ Discography Thread! https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=44650.0
Nihil-Morari is generally considered the resident Zappa person.

Online SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
Just donated 20 bucks. Happy new years everyone!

Did you also follow the instructions on the first page to be eligible for the lottery?

Offline Vandalism

• DTF.org Alumni
  • A Voluntary Lapse of Reason
Donated $10 and PM sent!  :metal
\\m// Death is the first Dancing Turtle \\m//

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
I had to be part of fun and supported the best forum of the Internet. Donated 10$ and PM sent  :)
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline jonny108

• Snaaaake Eater
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ille qui nos omnes servabit

Same

Offline ResultsMayVary

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Go Buckeyes!

Same
As did I.
Where would YOU be without prog?!
I'd be standing somewhere with dignity, respect, and bitches.
When Mike and Mob Unite, featuring the hit A Lawsuit in Lies