Author Topic: So there's this cone.  (Read 36611 times)

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
Re: So there's this cone.
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »
I got shorted a quarter 3 straight times at McDonald's by the same kid!  >:(
It really pissed me off so I feel your pain! >:(

:neverusethis:
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »
Chino, this would fuck me off as much as it does to you, maybe more.  Steal the fucking cone, no question about it.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2015, 09:48:20 AM »
Yep.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 12:59:26 AM »
Why not just park in her 'reserved' spot, before she arrives?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 01:22:34 AM »
Ok, try this one out...

Get a huge dildo, black to stand out better against the orange cone, and a good camera. Put the dildo inside the hole of the cone with the business end sticking out. Hide where you have a view with the camera, and when she goes to pull the dildo out of the cone, click and shoot. Then blackmail the fuck out of her with the pictures.

Too much?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 04:15:42 AM »
Ok, try this one out...

Get a huge dildo, black to stand out better against the orange cone, and a good camera. Put the dildo inside the hole of the cone with the business end sticking out. Hide where you have a view with the camera, and when she goes to pull the dildo out of the cone, click and shoot. Then blackmail the fuck out of her with the pictures.

Too much?

I don't think so.

Why not just park in her 'reserved' spot, before she arrives?

This could work too, great idea.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 04:27:23 AM »
smother the inside of the cone (right near the hole on the top) with your poos, then when she puts her fingers inside the hole to move the cone she will feel all your poos on her fingers and then you just laughs at it like a real men

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 04:29:31 AM »
smother the inside of the cone (right near the hole on the top) with your poos, then when she puts her fingers inside the hole to move the cone she will feel all your poos on her fingers and then you just laughs at it like a real men

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »
Go to a consruction site and steal 50 cones.  Completely fill the entire parking space with every single cone that will fit and don't leave a fucking piece of ground to spare.  Fuck with that bitches head yo.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 05:36:55 AM »
Stupid cone. Sitting there all mighty thinking he's hot shit.

I took a walk and managed to find a camera hidden really well in the corner of the garage. The dome over it is really dark and I can't tell which way it's facing. Stealing the cone might be off the table. I think a sign is the next best option.

Calvin6s

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2015, 04:02:04 PM »
Go to a consruction site and steal 50 cones.  Completely fill the entire parking space with every single cone that will fit and don't leave a fucking piece of ground to spare.  Fuck with that bitches head yo.

I'm waiting for the Pissed off thread to have a post:

Some jackass stole all our construction cones.  Do they think these are free or "take one" like a napkin?

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »

This is my favorite suggestion.

Calvin6s

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2015, 04:24:35 PM »

3 wrongs don't make a right.   :xbones

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »

I'm waiting for the Pissed off thread to have a post:

Some jackass stole all our construction cones.  Do they think these are free or "take one" like a napkin?

:lol  I guess I didn't think of that aspect when in a rage.  Bah, plenty more where that came from.

There we go, it's worth stealing the 50 cones.  :tup

Chino, so what there's a camera, you're not doing anything illegal.  If anything, the cameras would have seen her do this multiple times anyway.

Just walk up to it and say out loud, 'oh, here's my cone, I've been looking everywhere for this,' and walk away with it.  Problem solved.  ;D

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
 :rollin

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
Stupid cone. Sitting there all mighty thinking he's hot shit.

Wait, that's supposed to be a good parking space? That's a crappy spot. Why the hell would you want to navigate around a concrete column inside of an already tight parking spot?

On a side note, Chino, what the hell is up with the parking in major CT cities? New Haven is nothing but metered parking and garages and I saw this piece of work in Hartford:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:21:26 PM by orcus116 »

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2015, 10:15:14 PM »
What does that even mean? Odd days of the week? And what about on the other side of the sign?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2015, 10:17:19 PM »
The houses on that street are odd numbered but you have to actually look around to find that answer. Thankfully I was in the clear but the last thing I wanted to do at 8 in the morning after driving for two hours was solve a fucking puzzle to make sure I wasn't going to get towed.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2015, 11:16:49 PM »
That is pretty silly.

I also agree that the spot she's chosen to reserve for herself is fucking shite. She's a moron. Eat her face off.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2015, 11:42:54 PM »
It only looks bad because the car next to it can't park for shit.  Given its proximity to the exit it looks like a great spot.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2015, 04:15:40 AM »
It only looks bad because the car next to it can't park for shit.

I thought this might be the case too.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2015, 05:38:55 AM »
Development.

I really wish I didn't have a meeting first thing this morning. I would have loved to have stayed in the garage and watched.

This morning I pulled into a completely filled first floor with the exception of this cone-saved space. I got as close as I could to the bumpers of the parked cars leading up to the cone, and I caught the cone with my front bumper. Between feathering the clutch and throttle, and perfect wheel turning skills, I pushed the cone six spaces down, ironically blocking in a car identical to hers in make and color. I carried on and proceeded to the lower level. I walked up the stairs and saw someone pulling into the space I just liberated.

Take that you cone leaving bitch. She's going to have to put that cone in her trunk and find a spot three levels down. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2015, 06:09:27 AM »
Development.

I really wish I didn't have a meeting first thing this morning. I would have loved to have stayed in the garage and watched.

This morning I pulled into a completely filled first floor with the exception of this cone-saved space. I got as close as I could to the bumpers of the parked cars leading up to the cone, and I caught the cone with my front bumper. Between feathering the clutch and throttle, and perfect wheel turning skills, I pushed the cone six spaces down, ironically blocking in a car identical to hers in make and color. I carried on and proceeded to the lower level. I walked up the stairs and saw someone pulling into the space I just liberated.

Take that you cone leaving bitch. She's going to have to put that cone in her trunk and find a spot three levels down. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA.

You need to do that a couple days in a row, is what you need to do.   And if there are going to be fireworks, give us a heads-up... I can be in that garage in 25 minutes if it gets interesting.  :) 

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2015, 07:55:57 AM »
Always important to know that an attorney has your back.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2015, 08:07:19 AM »
While this is somewhat fun, I don't see why you just don't ask an attendant "whats up with the spot with a cone?" That's not ratting anyone out, just asking what the deal is with that, maybe she is paying for the reserved spot but they don't actually have any spots so that is the work around?  Maybe the lady has some legitimate health issue?  There were always cones blocking spots are the big train station I used to have monthly parking at when I commuted daily to NYC a few years ago.  Those were just reserved spots that were overflow from the actual reserved section.

If it turns out the lady is doing this behind the parking lots back and or has the attendants paid off, then carry on lol

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2015, 09:02:18 AM »
While this is somewhat fun, I don't see why you just don't ask an attendant "whats up with the spot with a cone?" That's not ratting anyone out, just asking what the deal is with that, maybe she is paying for the reserved spot but they don't actually have any spots so that is the work around?  Maybe the lady has some legitimate health issue?  There were always cones blocking spots are the big train station I used to have monthly parking at when I commuted daily to NYC a few years ago.  Those were just reserved spots that were overflow from the actual reserved section.

If it turns out the lady is doing this behind the parking lots back and or has the attendants paid off, then carry on lol

This.  Why risk getting yourself in trouble?  While it is funny to talk about revenge, it is the least practical thing you can do.  Worst thing that can happen is they can tell you to take a hike - THEN you can think about taking care of it yourself.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2015, 10:24:01 AM »
What? There is no room for the voice of reason in this thread. We are an internet community of nerdy metal men and women, revenge all the way yo!!!!

Calvin6s

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »
I'd assumed this was all in jest and the reality would be an adult reaction.  It isn't like Chino is dealing with somebody causing him direct harm, so obviously any revenge talk is juvenile.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »
No u.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2015, 10:35:50 AM »
Just to clarify, I'm just having fun in this thread. I know I'm calling the woman a bitch, but deep down I kind of applaud her for exploiting the garage personnel's ignorance. That's why I'm not bringing it to the attention of the garage people or actually stealing this woman's property. Sure, she's being an asshole, but stealing a physical object of hers doesn't make me any better than her. I've fired my warning shot. If the cone comes back, I'll start taping signs to them.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2015, 10:47:01 AM »
For all the adult reaction talk I kinda suspect how it is to be in this situation. I live near a nice huge park (not parking, a thing with trees and stuff), and while the main entrance is a bit away from my house, I've got one of those additional ones in 5 minutes walk from my house.

Now, every weekend there are a lot of people coming over to walk, have fun and all that in the park, and they are mostly driving their cars, and they are parking on the sidewalks and all that. I can tolerate this, because there are really not enough place to park in the neighbourhood, but there are limits. One guy in particular parked just directly against the entrance, so you had to take a short walk around his huge car - and it was late autumn, just like it is now, and this walk-around resulted in walking through the mud.

I tried the adult reaction and tried to tell the inspector nearby about it, but he just shrugged and said at weekends all bets are off here. So for all the adult behaviour, luckily there was a pile of shit and an old newspaper lying near this car, so yeah, his front windscreen got some of the former. I won't lie, there was a certain satisfaction in that.

I'm sure we've got a lot of those cone guys in Russia too, it's just I don't drive so I can't testify on this matter. But anyway, good job pulling this cone out, I think.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Calvin6s

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »
I've fired my warning shot. If the cone comes back, I'll start taping signs to them.
Don't do anything you might feel guilty about later.  Most likely, she's just gaming the system.  But what if cram had some points that came true.  What if it is reserved spot overflow?  What if it was your reserved spot overflow and you accepted that you aren't getting the same deal as those paying what you are paying.  Getting short changed simply by seniority in the hopes you will eventually not be low woman on the totem pole.  You accept the temporary handicap, but now somebody is making it harder for yo to accept by fucking with your cone.

Speaking of handicap ....

This could be like flipping somebody off and saying "what are you a retard?" only to find out they are.

You should just ask the garage what it cost to get a reserved cone.  Or just cut to the chase and ask if the cone is sanctioned.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
Development.

Brilliant!!

This.  Why risk getting yourself in trouble?
Don't do anything you might feel guilty about later.

I have to chuckle at these comments a little, it's a fucking cone that some random is using to exploit the system.  There is no illegal activity from Chino and nothing to feel guilty about.  As he said, it is all in fun, but at the same time, fuck people that do this. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »
There is no proof the system is being exploited.  Like I said, from my experience those cones could be overflow from the reserved parking.  Of course, if this lady is exploiting the system then I am all game for doing mischievous benign things like what has been done already.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2015, 03:13:55 PM »
There is no proof the system is being exploited.  Like I said, from my experience those cones could be overflow from the reserved parking.  Of course, if this lady is exploiting the system then I am all game for doing mischievous benign things like what has been done already.

I guess, but wouldn't it say reserved or something somewhere if this is the case?  I honestly don't know how it works over there.  And wouldn't the overflow be right next to the reserved parking area.  Again not sure if that's the case here.

I think I'm just an asshole and love this sort of shit.  ;D