Rick
1 (4.5%)
Carl
0 (0%)
Daryl
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: March 29, 2016, 10:46:01 AM

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - Season 6 - Full Discussion  (Read 95550 times)

Offline Mr. Ister

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Season 6 - Full Discussion
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »
It looks like they were initially tearing into Nicholas, but there's NO WAY he would've gotten out of that.  How the hell would he?  At the least his legs would be chewed off and he'd die.  It'll really cheapen the scene and the show to a degree if he's not dead.
But if the dung comes out
He shits the death upon a man
Throw them a rag
Better to save the menstruate
Then surrender tuna sea crap
Whale!

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2015, 11:25:48 AM »
I admire the detective work but micro analyzing the scene like that is giving the show way too much credit.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2015, 11:39:40 AM »
Just watched the latest episode, pretty crazy. I liked it, but the whole Glenn thing, regardless which way it goes, was really shitty writing and was kind of stupid. It pissed me off to a good degree. It was a ballsy scene, but I really didn't like it. Glenn has survived on his own and has become a total badass. He's been in plenty of situation where he's been in unknown territory and has had to rely on instinct to survive. Why the fuck was he relying on Nicolas to make every decision?

If Glenn is dead, the million hints toward it made it no surprise and cliche. It's like they writers walked him into an obvious trap (not as bad as the well) just to kill him. If Glenn is not dead, it's completely unbelievable and the writers have no scrotums.

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2015, 11:40:41 AM »
After watching that again Glenn has to be dead. Those are screams of physical pain and even if Nicholas fell on top of him he had to be waste down based on how landed. Also, he wouldn't smell like the dead yet becasue Nicholas wasn't a walker.  Now, I think Glenn is going to show up as a walker when the horde reaches Alexandria. Once that happens he will show up on the talking dead. Also, the title of the episode was "Thank You". It wasn't a hallucination.

And I'll say again, if Glenn escaped I'm done. I get this is a show about zombies, but they need to operate within the rules of the show. There is no chance he escapes.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2015, 11:44:14 AM »
After watching that again Glenn has to be dead. Those are screams of physical pain and even if Nicholas fell on top of him he had to be waste down based on how landed. Also, he wouldn't smell like the dead yet becasue Nicholas wasn't a walker.  Now, I think Glenn is going to show up as a walker when the horde reaches Alexandria. Once that happens he will show up on the talking dead. Also, the title of the episode was "Thank You". It wasn't a hallucination.

And I'll say again, if Glenn escaped I'm done. I get this is a show about zombies, but they need to operate within the rules of the show. There is no chance he escapes.

The only plausible scenario that I can think of is that wherever he and Nicolas ended up is actually a hide out of another group. That dumpster was strategically placed and there's a manhole underneath it for an emergency escape. They leave the dumpster over it so people can't sneak in, but they can roll it aside and escape if they needed to.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2015, 11:45:33 AM »
Also, if Glenn did die, I don't see him coming back as a walker. If he does, that will be even lamer than the way they killed him. He's got hundreds of zombies around him. He's not even going to be recognizable by the time they are done with him.

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2015, 11:48:49 AM »
Also, if Glenn did die, I don't see him coming back as a walker. If he does, that will be even lamer than the way they killed him. He's got hundreds of zombies around him. He's not even going to be recognizable by the time they are done with him.

That's true and as it's mentioned, that has already happened. Someone will have go and look for him and find him lying in the street half eaten.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
I don't think he's dead. Judging by comments here that's gonna tick some people off if he isn't but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility (for the show) that the Walkers were tearing into Nicholas...giving him some time to slide under that dumpster....and that he made an escape. Even the line hearkening back to Rick in the Tank correlates to Rick scampering under the tank to evade Walkers....

I actually think that Enid is going to have a role in saving/helping his get out of that situation.

The main thing that makes me wonder if he's dead is the mere fact that it is debatable. In the past when a main character dies, there's no doubt that they're dead. No one doubts that Amy is dead. No one doubts that Shane is dead. No one doubts that Lori is dead. No one doubts that Andrea, Hershel, Bob, Noah are all dead.
People still doubt that Beth is dead, but we'll ignore that.

Look at the shot of the walkers feasting with Glenn's head in frame.
1. Whatever they're tearing into is definitely higher off the ground than his chest.
2. They don't show Glenn below the chest. They've had no problem showing people be torn limb from limb in the past so why couldn't they the rest of his body?
3. Those look like intestines to me. I'm no expert on anatomy, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think those are in the chest area..

these are good points....the debatable aspect being the largest. Glenn is too big a character to have not been fully clarified dead. I'm sure we won't know for certain until at least episode 5 because I think next week is all about Morgan, and that's not to say that they address it in episode 5?

One way or the other this season has been fantastic and whatever they do with Glenn isn't going to affect how I view the show. It entertains me....it will continue to entertain me no matter what. I think either scenario is fascinating because if they did kill him it was such a step out of the 'normal' way they kill off main characters that it was awesome. If they didn't, I have faith in Gimple and Co. that the 'escape' will have been as realistic as escaping a hoard of Walkers could be...keeping in mind Glenn is a battle tested warrior who wouldn't just lay there and take it without giving it his all to get home to Maggie and baby.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2015, 01:36:19 PM »
A side note thing that bugged me: The guy that got biten in the back and then got drag down by the zombies, why wouldn't they end his life instead of watching him getting eaten alive and then just leave him to his fate, seems so weird to me. Michonne that got so much experience of seeing people die should know what's the most mercifull thing to do. They're expert on killing zombies and to me killing someone that's about to get eaten alive should be the same as killing a zombie.

"Kill me. Killl meeee..."
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2015, 02:10:46 PM »
A side note thing that bugged me: The guy that got biten in the back and then got drag down by the zombies, why wouldn't they end his life instead of watching him getting eaten alive and then just leave him to his fate, seems so weird to me. Michonne that got so much experience of seeing people die should know what's the most mercifull thing to do. They're expert on killing zombies and to me killing someone that's about to get eaten alive should be the same as killing a zombie.

I thought the same thing.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2015, 02:17:57 PM »

I thought the same thing.

As did I. they've done it in the past....why not there?

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2015, 02:46:51 PM »
Same.

Only think I can think of is that they were finally safe and maybe didn't want to draw more walkers from another area with some gunfire.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
Good thing Michonne doesn't have a sword then... oh wait
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
Whoooaaaaa! Awesome. Finally some balls by the peeps behind the show. I was thinking that either Glenn or Daryll would bite the dust so that they can stick to their 'no one is safe' shtick; lo and behold, it's the first thing Hardwick said (which is about as far as I could listen to the guy in TTD), no doubt told to say it, I'm sure. That said, the forum's (and other forums') profuse dissection of the scene is awesome. Dollars to doughnuts, Glenn is dead. I'm sure that he's just screaming and grimacing in immense pain because they're breaking the fourth wall and Glenn is in on the joke, right guys? Holy crap.  :lol DTF never fails. Never! But I get it. It's just ridiculous. He had his insides ripped out and was in utter agony and anything beyond that is useless to look into because if they're going to go that far to fuck us, it's useless anyway because their shtick is done, which they're not going to do at this point because it's been rampantly discussed for a while that 'everyone is safe'. He is dead. (That said, I'll happily bite my tongue if it turns out that he isn't and simultaneously drop this show like a hot pan...at least I'll want to...but might actually, cause that'd be fucking ludicrous) Not to mention that this is a very clear 'social' (political? I dunno if you can call it that) move/agenda by the creators/producers to show that they're not full of shit when saying 'no one is safe'. If notable characters had been dying left and right up until this point, I'd absolutely be debating right along with you guys except...this was a very obvious showmanship move; it was as much of a statement outside of the show as it was inside the story. Now that that's been picked and kicked to death...

For the comic readers, and something that's already been discussed, just echoing: TOTALLY thought that the social addicts would be plastering "R.I.P. Rick's Hand"/#RightHandRick after the show. I was so excited when I saw that he cut it but...it was a red herring for what came later. Meh! It was good though. If it was going to happen it'd have happened quick, otherwise he'd be turning by now. But hey, maybe it's a double cross and is an allusion of what's to come. I hope so!

Also: FUCK YOU NICHOLAS YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHITTY MCSHIT WITH A LARGE SIDE OF SHIT. Okay, had to let that out. Man, I was honestly thinking during this episode, "Hey, he's turned it around. Good on Glenn, Nicholas is no longer a cocksucking maggot." Nope. Still a maggot motherfucker. I couldn't even revel in his death because he's just that much of a spec of shit covered dirt. ARGH! Should've killed him. Should. Have. Kill him. Damn it... Granted, I'm a little disappointed in the guys... I saw a stairway leading up to the roof of a building, and it took them that long to decide to hop up on the dumpster? Dudes. Get fucking shredded up and climb that barbed-wire fence. Fuck it. I was in awe that they were even shooting at the horde at all. I mean...really? That was beyond pointless. They were probably fucked either way, but holy shit was that stupid...

Yes, let's first shoot the literal mosh-pit of the dead (omg new indie zombie film name FTW)...then wait a minute...then ignore the stairway which is much higher up and possibly leading to an even higher point of safety...and go for the dumpster...right...at...the...very...last...second. Fail on Glenn's part. Truly. After being a master of creativity and improvisation...he randomly relies on this inbred halfwit to look where to go...simply because he doesn't know the locale. That...is pretty tough to buy for a guy who was THE leading man for the book of 'how to get out of a situation that is impossible to get out of'. Other than that it was a great, intense scene but the logistics behind said scene are absolutely shoddy at best. They basically threw Glenn's intelligence out the window there. When you look to the invalid next to you on where to go...after being such a pillar of safety and intellect...something is wrong with the backbone of said scene. All in all, they were fucked no matter what more than likely, but towards the end there, it really seemed like the writer's wrote them to more or less overlook things and/or give up slightly to make for a good death, which is to say again and finally kick that zombie horse dead that Glenn is gone.

Anyway, nit-picking aside (although I really don't think the aforementioned character backtracking is nit-picky, but I'll let that slide) I really feel like saying that this season has been one of the best seasons yet and we're on the fourth episode now.  :lol What a fantastic start; I think this has been the consistently best string of episodes and the best start to any season thus far in my opinion. Amazing, super intense start. I really hope they keep it going (momentum-wise, story-wise) and next week looks to take a more story-centric and a little slower point, but I am totally okay with that. I almost want a break from the adrenaline and the chaos; on top of that, it'll be awesome to see how Morgan's transition was made and what was going on with him, at least for me it will be. I'm loving this season and they seem to have their zombie ducks in a row.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:28:32 PM by TioJorge »

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Keeper of the Seven Sloths
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2015, 06:44:02 PM »
OK I rewatched the whole scene a few more times...

Glenn and Nicholas get backed up to the fence by the oncoming horde.
They try shooting some of the walkers but THEY BOTH RUN OUT OF BULLETS. You can clearly hear both guns clicking because they're both EMPTY. So they both switch to knives, yadda yadda yadda, Glenn "dies" end scene.

How could Nicholas shoot himself without a bullet to do so?

I'm calling Hallucination.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2015, 06:50:31 PM »
OK I rewatched the whole scene a few more times...

Glenn and Nicholas get backed up to the fence by the oncoming horde.
They try shooting some of the walkers but THEY BOTH RUN OUT OF BULLETS. You can clearly hear both guns clicking because they're both EMPTY. So they both switch to knives, yadda yadda yadda, Glenn "dies" end scene.

How could Nicholas shoot himself without a bullet to do so?

I'm calling Hallucination.

I don't think they'd have focused on the moments Nicholas got 'dazed' or lost focused if it weren't significant. It serves no other purpose other than to set up/explain him imagining Glenn being there.

As I've said....Tio and others have said.....Glenn would have never played second fiddle and counted on Nicholas to 'lead' them to safety and run them into a dead end. He's not dead and a few people are gonna get ticked at the show but oh well. As long as it's explained reasonable well.....I can live with it if they have him live.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2015, 07:38:34 PM »
I just rewatched it as well. There's definitely something fishy...early on in the episode, very early, Nick 'hears' Glenn, it's positively meant to be a 'whisper', an ethereal call that we're not meant to know if it's actually Glenn or not, and at that moment not-so-coincidentally, Nick is looking around seemingly baffled. I still actually hope Glenn died, however weird that sounds despite my missing the character immensely (though prepared). But combined with what I said (contrary to me arguing for the opposite, funny enough, like Gman said) along with what others said, there's something wrong with the feel of the scene that may be intentional now that I've seen it again. However, there's also the fact that Rick tried numerous times to contact Glenn only to get static, then contacted the others perfectly fine.

Either way, this is the only part of this season that has me feeling all icky and weird about it. I am completely fine with mystery, intrigue and being tricky. But there's a fine line between that and outright being played/having the wool pulled over our eyes/cop-out writing. If it plays out as said, it's a complete cop-out. On one side, it'd suck losing the character but would show that this show isn't going soft and would create a much needed amp up on the stakes and tension of death of characters, on the other...the way the character died was fishy, didn't fit with Glenn's persona at all, and would be a mediocre death...and sitting in the middle of that same token is the fact that if they are indeed playing us, it's poorly played and is one that is shown to be sloppy in such a way that outright 'hallucination' attempts and the like (dreams, etc.) are excuses in place of actual well written, justified reason for said unreality. If they explain it very, very well that Nick took something, was bitten earlier on in a quick scene (I did rewatch it for a reason...and saw nothing of the like on both accounts), then maybe...but like I said, I didn't see any such event. Which leads me to another often-used cop-out: The off-screen events. Normally they're done well in the show in that we knew it was going to happen and/or it was alluded to in an obvious fashion, but this episode had zero indication of either Nick taking a drug, being bitten earlier, etc. that could lead to a hallucination. But it's happened before...one immediate reminder is another is-he-dead-or-isn't-he moment with Glenn and Nick, funny enough, in which Nick 'sics the walkers' on Glenn when he's trying to kill him and Glenn battles and escapes the walkers which outnumber him four (or more) to one (...while he's down and already has two on top of him). So it wouldn't surprise me it's just...right when I thought the writing was getting on point and tightening up, this shit comes up.

Honestly, what would piss me off more is the after-show, and I didn't even see the whole thing. I realize Hardwick probably doesn't have all the info, but all the same, he shouldn't spout off shit like "...and proves that no one is safe" if this is in fact a con. That said, I'll take the sloppy death over a con and/or a horribly obvious excuse of hallucination/dream/off-screen-event etc. UNLESS I missed something, but I don't think I did.

God damn it, you guys have sucked me in. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- >:(  :lol Fucking DTF.

NICK'S PIMPLE WAS ACTUALLY A MALIGNANT MOLE AND HE IS HAVING FEVER-INDUCED, CANCEROUS DREAMS!  :coolio :P

RIP DTP.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #192 on: October 26, 2015, 07:41:53 PM »
It's all a dream obviously.

Rick's gonna wake up from his coma back in Georgia.
 ;D

..then he walks out of his hospital room and gets devoured by zombified Lori, Carl, and Shane.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2015, 08:15:32 PM »
 :metal

RIP DTP.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »
Looking back at it, did any blood spew from Glenn's mouth? I feel that would be likely to happen if your insides are getting ripped to pieces.

I'm pretty sure Glenn is alive, but it does bother me. He's probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite, but it really displays a weakness in the writing if that happens. It would be WAY too convenient for him to get out of there alive. So knowing the inconsistency in the way this show is written, I fully expect to see Glenn again at some point. Will I be happy? Yeah, because Glenn is awesome, but I will also shake my head, knowing that it shouldn't happen this way. In all honesty, I think the scene was unnecessary to begin with.

Ah, oh well, we will see what happens.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2015, 08:40:30 PM »
Looking back at it, did any blood spew from Glenn's mouth? I feel that would be likely to happen if your insides are getting ripped to pieces.

I'm pretty sure Glenn is alive, but it does bother me. He's probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite, but it really displays a weakness in the writing if that happens. It would be WAY too convenient for him to get out of there alive. So knowing the inconsistency in the way this show is written, I fully expect to see Glenn again at some point. Will I be happy? Yeah, because Glenn is awesome, but I will also shake my head, knowing that it shouldn't happen this way. In all honesty, I think the scene was unnecessary to begin with.

Ah, oh well, we will see what happens.
No blood spewed from his mouth, because he isn't dead.
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2015, 08:46:59 PM »
Exactly.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2015, 09:08:23 PM »
I can look past it as long as there is a "reasonable" explanation as to how he escaped the situation. Reasonable meaning something along the lines of as he was looking back he saw the opening under the trash bin.....scurried under there then noticed a hole in the fence...etc etc.

Or.....if they show he and Nicholas running through the town and pinpoint the moment they got septerated....explaining that Nicholas was just losing it. Who knows.

It's been a killer season thus far and I'm gonna trust that it'll 'fit' no matter what it is.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2015, 09:14:34 PM »
I can look past it as long as there is a "reasonable" explanation as to how he escaped the situation. Reasonable meaning something along the lines of as he was looking back he saw the opening under the trash bin.....scurried under there then noticed a hole in the fence...etc etc.

Or.....if they show he and Nicholas running through the town and pinpoint the moment they got septerated....explaining that Nicholas was just losing it. Who knows.

It's been a killer season thus far and I'm gonna trust that it'll 'fit' no matter what it is.
Their reasonable explanation would be that Nicholas' blood and gore fell on Glen and he escaped because he smelled dead.

Offline faizoff

« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2015, 09:35:22 PM »
Im waiting to see as well and looking back at Glenn's fall he seems to be right beside the garbage can. I don't think it's going to change whatever I think of the show but will be a footnote in my head as a cheap stunt if he lives.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
Agggh the more I watch that scene the more I think you guys are right. Welp. Fucking A.

I mean, on one hand, awesome, I love Glennypuss.

On the other, fuck those assholes.  :lol

It better be a really, really good explanation. I mean like, when I watch it I think to myself "Aw damn! I should've seen that"! Which is how a red herring should be. If it alludes to something more sinister and fucked up within Nick, cool. If it was a device simply to fool us and it ends up being an unexplained hallucination...stupid, stupid writers. Hoping for the former given how great the writing has been thus far and how tense it's made things. I mean really, it's been non-stop adrenaline while still moving the story forward and keeping things moving instead of simple violence for violence.

Also forgot to mention how glad I am that Rick offed that small (teehee) pack of wolves that Morgan let go. What comes around goes around mofos. They nearly got him good though...close. What a badass he is for being so quick, keen and always at the ready. My first thought when seeing the horde and thinking of that busted door in the RV was that Rick is going to have a tough time (cause honestly, whose going to actually worry about his livelihood right now) but he's going to Solid Snake that shit so good.

RIP DTP.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2015, 09:37:53 PM »
Two of MANY articles that are talking about what we've beat to death about Glenn's 'death'.

THERE ARE SPOILERS SO DONT READ IF YO' SENSITIVE BOUT' DAT

https://www.recordingreviews.com/glenn-death/

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3611525

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2015, 09:39:46 PM »
I'm going with Enid helps him escape. I don't think she was suppose to say what she said on TTD....being young and inexperienced at interviewing I think it slipped out.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2015, 09:51:11 PM »
I've heard theories that there may be a manhole underneath the trash can.
I rewatched the Comic-Con trailer and there is a brief shot of 2 people walking in what looks like a sewer....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1UPrFXHKA  at 2:48

Heh, after rewatching it, they spoiled almost all of the other deaths in this episode...
They also included the overhead shot of Glenn/Nicholas being devoured by the trash can, though of course you can't tell who.

Sidenote, Steven Yeun has been completely silent on Twitter since yesterday. Not a single tweet about the episode...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:14:53 PM by Metropolaris »

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »
I rewatched the Comic-Con trailer and there is a brief shot of 2 people walking in what looks like a sewer....

Sidenote, Steven Yeun has been completely silent on Twitter since yesterday. Not a single tweet about the episode...

The trailing figure is most defiantly a girl/woman. It's tough to tell the first figure. Even on freeze frame.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2015, 10:09:02 PM »

The trailing figure is most defiantly a girl/woman. It's tough to tell the first figure. Even on freeze frame.

Definitely too tall to be Enid. Maybe Maggie?

If this all ends with some sappy little reunion between Her and Glenn once again I'm gonna flip some shit. We get it. You're married.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »

Definitely too tall to be Enid. Maybe Maggie?

If this all ends with some sappy little reunion between Her and Glenn once again I'm gonna flip some shit. We get it. You're married.

I initially thought Maggie....then thought the same thing. I mean, it's not even a compelling love story. I'm tired of TWD writers trying to turn them into the friggin Notebook love affair or something. It was a limited pool of choices.....they literally almost Had NO choice on who to 'love'.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2015, 10:41:47 PM »

Check 3:13, there's your answer. Not Glenn.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2015, 10:49:56 PM »

Check 3:13, there's your answer. Not Glenn.

I watched that trailer 3 times in a row and somehow missed that. Thanks.

There still has to be some reason why Aaron and Maggie of all people would go into a sewer.
If Maggie is pregnant, she's not gonna risk going out on a run(especially one that dangerous) for anything but Glenn

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2015, 10:53:45 PM »
No problem!

Also, look at her expression. She looks drained, and empty as hell. But that could just be the sewer smell causing that. :lol