Author Topic: Drug Goes From $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight  (Read 3129 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Drug Goes From $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2016, 10:48:24 AM »
The Fifth Amendment isn't a license to skip any questions you don't like. Since the questions they were asking had nothing to do with the criminal charges he is facing, his invocation of it seems a bit dodgy. I'm curious what power Congress has to compel testimony in such a situation. Personally, I'd like to see them stipulate that none of his testimony can be used in any prosecution and then grill his sorry ass for 14 straight hours, just as a demonstration of the power of that particular group of imbeciles.

As for him personally, I'm a huge fan of the overachieving troublemaker type. Equally so of a very strong contempt for authority. At the same time this guy is getting off on trying to be America's greatest asshole. He reminds me of some of the greats from the classic era of professional wrestling who were masters of pissing off the masses. However, The Iron Sheik was an actor. This guy is a genuine and sincere tool.  I find nothing endearing about this asshole.

What???   He's the "world's most eligible bachelor" and the "most successful Albanian that has ever walked the face of the Earth"!   (Though I think Prince Harry might argue with the former, and Pope Clement XI, Kara DioGuardi, and John Belushi may take umbrage with the latter.)