Author Topic: Illegal Immigration into Europe  (Read 4872 times)

Offline chaossystem

• We're on to your agenda, the dead-end road to nowhere.
  • Chapters unfinished, fading
Re: Illegal Immigration into Europe
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
If everything in my country went to shit, I'd hope to make it into Canada without a ton of opposition.

That's like saying it's okay for all of the illegal Mexicans that are pouring across the border into places such as Arizona, where I live to keep invading, instead of being responsible for fixing their OWN country and dealing with it's OWN problems!

Would that in turn justify me getting a bunch of Americans together to illegally invade Canada, especially if I used the excuse that the illegal immigration problem was making my country unlivable??
Regardless of one's opinion on illegal immigration in the US, no one is "invading" the US. There's also a difference between most illegal immigration we've seen along the southern US boarder, compared to refugees fleeing a war zone. They're very different situations.
That's not to say the refugee situation in Europe has an easy answer; it's very much a grey area. Inflammatory and misleading rhetoric makes it near impossible to have a conversation about it though.

it is TOO an invasion! I have many times heard some of the Mexicans say "we're taking OVER!!" That tells me all I need to know about the attitudes of racist mobs like La Raza. Not ALL Mexicans or Mexican-Americans have this philosophy, but that doesn't help any more than the fact that not all Germans were Nazis during the 1930s and '40s.

And it's a LAW not an OPINION! How many times does the question "which part of ILLEGAL don't you understand" have to be asked before it sinks IN???

The rest of the world wouldn't take HALF of the shit from us that we do from them in this area. Just as an example: Mexico has a zero tolerance policy for anyone trying to sneak in from THEIR southern border...those people are IMMEDIATELY imprisoned or deported! Either that or they're sent through a "corridor" that leads STRAIGHT to the U.S. border!!
I can't stop the world from turning around, or the pull of the moon on the tide, but I don't believe that we're in this alone, I believe we're along for the ride...

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
    • my coverband
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2016, 04:35:30 AM »
Mexican: 'We're taking over! But first.....Siesta. '  :biggrin:
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline hefdaddy42

• Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
  • Global Moderator
  • RIP Dad 1943-2010
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2016, 08:21:29 AM »
it is TOO an invasion!
It most certainly is not.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline chaossystem

« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2016, 04:47:03 PM »
it is TOO an invasion!

Then what do YOU call it??
I can't stop the world from turning around, or the pull of the moon on the tide, but I don't believe that we're in this alone, I believe we're along for the ride...

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2016, 06:33:01 PM »
it is TOO an invasion!

I can't speak for the Man (with guns), but I call it people who have no chance of possibility of "fixing their own country" and trying to find a better life, possibly lacking the resources to take their time and do things legally.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:02:54 PM by Adami »
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2016, 07:03:06 PM »
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2016, 07:11:02 PM »
;D

Obviously chaos is using hyperbole about an unarmed invasion concerning talk concerning La Raza and Aztlan.

In Israeli speak, settlements.

I'll admit I don't know much about La Raza or Aztlan, but unless the Mexican government is asserting control over parts of America and assuring Mexican citizens are allowed to commit crimes freely and actively stopping the American government from doing anything about it, then it's nothing like settlements.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chaossystem

« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2016, 07:35:32 PM »
it is TOO an invasion!

I can't speak for the Man (with guns), but I call it people who have no chance of possibility of "fixing their own country" and trying to find a better life, possibly lacking the resources to take their time and do things legally.

Uh-huh...that's why there are areas of Arizona State park or forest-land at LEAST 30 miles NORTTH of the AZ/Mexico border that the so-called "authorities" are keeping, or at least telling people to stay OUT of because it has become CARTEL territory!

Also: Why is it NOT the Mexican people's responsibility to fix their own country? Sounds like you want to give them the easy solution, which is to move up here and do to us what they've done to THEMSELVES, instead...

"Lacking the resources to do things legally..." So that gives them the MORAL AUTHORITY to do it ILL-legally???
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:43:32 PM by chaossystem »

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2016, 07:44:14 PM »
Why haven't you fixed America? Not as easy when you're talking about your country, is it?

Also, why is Mexican crime different than American crime? There are places that are run by American gangs too.

Edit: I didn't mention authority. You asked what I called it, if not an invasion. I answered.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chaossystem

« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2016, 07:56:41 PM »
;D

Obviously chaos is using hyperbole about an unarmed invasion concerning talk concerning La Raza and Aztlan.

In Israeli speak, settlements.

You can call it hyperbole if you WANT to, but I have heard many stories about houses in the Phoenix area, and probably other parts of Arizona being crammed full of illegals waiting for whatever the process is that makes them APPEAR to be legal. I think it's safe to call those places "mini-settlements."

as for La Raza: the very NAME is RACIST! "The Race..." it's like they (I mean La Raza, not ALL Mexicans) are saying that Mexicans are the ONLY race, or the only one that MATTERS, anyway. There is no way in HELL that a group of WHITE people would get away with going around calling themselves "THE RACE" or the German, French, Polish, Italian etc. EQUIVILANT of such a title. La Raza might as well ad the word "dominar" to their title, which is the SPANISH word for MASTER. Sound familiar?

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2016, 08:02:29 PM »
Fix America?  I was unaware of the mass exodus of Americans.  Although we've had lots of pledges from idiots claiming they will leave if Trump wins.  (But will the send money back to their families in America?)

American gangs.  Oh, you mean the cartel related gangs.

Sounds like the fix for America in that regard is to stop the illegal immigration.

No, I did not mean the cartel gangs. I meant American gangs. Comprised of legal American citizens.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chaossystem

« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2016, 08:12:40 PM »
Why haven't you fixed America? Not as easy when you're talking about your country, is it?

Also, why is Mexican crime different than American crime? There are places that are run by American gangs too.

Edit: I didn't mention authority. You asked what I called it, if not an invasion. I answered.

I agree that we also have TONS of problems here in the US that have nothing to do with illegal immigration no matter WHERE it comes from.

But there are people working all the time to fix those problems, and it's a constant, ongoing, never-ending uphill battle.

Also there's the problem of getting people to agree on WHAT needs to be fixed FIRST, and HOW to fix it.

And yes, you are right when you say that American organized crime is just as dangerous as that which comes to us from another country, but here in the southwest U.S., I think it's "safe" to say that the Mexican cartels and Mexican-American gangs (which very often work together, I might ad!) are at least HALF of our problem.

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2016, 09:02:20 PM »
No, I did not mean the cartel gangs. I meant American gangs. Comprised of legal American citizens.
That are the equivalent to the Mexican cartel gangs?  I can't find that equivalent in today's America.  Perhaps this was hyperbole?

So some very quick research didn't give me much info on the citizenship of these gang members. However, it did say that the cartels are a much more serious threat than most other American gangs, point taken.

Why would they be treated differently or considered differently if they were legal US citizens?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2016, 09:29:07 PM »
Why would they be treated differently or considered differently if they were legal US citizens?
Wouldn't it be less effective with a less porous border?

I'm not sure my point is being understood. Such is life. If I had a greater passion for this subject, I would continue, but for now I'm just happy to be done with midterms and will be bowing out.

I'll enjoy reading though.  :D
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chaossystem

« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2016, 03:48:16 PM »

Not bad...

But you're little joke reminds of something I've been meaning to ask the ones who have that attitude for quite some time now: "Once you accomplish your little 'takeover' of my country, what do you intend to DO with it?"

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2016, 06:48:40 PM »

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2016, 07:08:28 PM »

Not bad...

But you're little joke reminds of something I've been meaning to ask the ones who have that attitude for quite some time now: "Once you accomplish your little 'takeover' of my country, what do you intend to DO with it?"

Once they have taken over the country?

Hehe, I have this funny image of Americans illegally moving to other countries because they can't bear what illegal immigrants are doing to it.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
    • my coverband
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2016, 01:06:48 AM »

Not bad...

Once they have taken over the country?

Hehe, I have this funny image of Americans illegally moving to other countries because they can't bear what illegal immigrants are doing to it.

Right. 'But we've been doing it FIRST!' Oh, the irony.
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....