Author Topic: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (FINAL RESULTS!)  (Read 54632 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (Round 5 Listening)
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2015, 12:18:59 AM »
i've been really getting into blackgaze on my own listening pleasure, also. deafheaven and alcest are bands i need to get an album or two from, looked up a few other in the same vein as well. cool stuff.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2015, 01:59:45 AM »
What the hell is blackgaze? ???
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:51 AM »
Pseudo genre :lol it's practically shoegaze with black metal elements (blast beats, shrieking vocals, tremolo picking...)
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2015, 08:15:57 AM »
Pseudo genre :lol it's practically shoegaze with black metal elements (blast beats, shrieking vocals, tremolo picking...)

What's pseudo about it?
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2015, 10:35:15 AM »

What's pseudo about it?
Just kidding. I wrote pseudo because people create new genres every day and some of names are laughable :lol but to be honest blackgaze is good name for Alcest and similar bands. Post-black metal is also cool name for subgenre.
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2015, 10:53:36 AM »
i like the name "blackgaze" better but "atmospheric black metal" and "post-black metal" both work  :lol
blackgaze is just much more succinct

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2015, 02:54:55 PM »
i really don't think anyone is going to be very happy with the results this round and for that I am sorry  :(
I am gonna try to finish this tonight and do writeups because tomorrow I'm busy the first half of the day and will be in a cruddy mood for the second half of the day, so.

random thought: i should've given spanish sahara a 9.5
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:16:57 PM by Parama »

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2015, 03:25:02 PM »
You know, you can always go back and give bonus points.  ;) Lots of other people (myself included) have done that in past roulettes.

Why are you going to be in a bad mood tomorrow afternoon?

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2015, 03:40:02 PM »
tomorrow i have to drive 90 minutes both ways to go to my former college's career fair bcuz i still need to get a job, and 1. driving is stressful 2. career fairs are stressful 3. i am literally dying from stress right now

i am really pleased that most of the songs this round are pretty chill tho, aggressive metal stuff would probably kill me right now  :lol

and maybe i'll use the break to go back and rescore songs i felt i messed up a little, i'll set a strict rule of not moving anything more than 1 point either way though so i don't turn a 7 into like a 4  :lol

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2015, 03:57:37 PM »
Sorry to hear it. Similar situations- career fairs more so than driving- always stress me out, too. I hope it goes well.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2015, 10:04:33 PM »
Round 5 Results:

Shadow Ninja 2.0: Now, Now – Thread

First Impressions: Okay, so, the funny thing, apparently this gets compared to Death Cab For Cutie a lot? At least from what I’ve looked up. This, to me, is… umm… the same indie rock song I’ve probably heard somewhere else and wasn’t too taken with. I can’t really find anything here that strikes me as something new, something fresh, it’s all fine and pleasant enough but, just very inoffensive.

Final Thoughts: This probably suffers from the fact that another board that runs a music-listening kind of thing like this has this kind of song in it so goddamn often that I am just entirely null to this flavor of indie rock. I can’t say that it does anything bad in any way, other than that it completely fails to interest me. It has decent atmosphere, it has pleasant vocals, it’s not overly long, it’s just… tame. And there’s no real emotional pull for me here, so this just feels like another dime-a-dozen indie rock track to me. Sorry.

Score: 6/10

Train of Naught: Seether ft. Amy Lee – Broken

First Impressions: I feel like I recognize both these voices, though I know I’ve heard at least some of Seether before, somewhere??? This is like, totally fine, but it’s again, pretty inoffensive. The kind of thing I wouldn’t turn off it if came on the radio, but nothing I’d ever actively seek out. It kind of makes me feel like post-grunge never really should’ve been a thing because we already had enough grunge to begin with.

Final Thoughts: The context I have to compare this with is the Shinedown song from round 2. Especially, the vocals. Because both of them are using the same grungy kind of singing (this is post-grunge, after all). And goddamn, does the Shinedown singer just absolutely blow Seether’s singer out of the water.

Also the female singer is apparently the Evanescence chick. I should’ve guessed. She’s okay. I can only think of one Evanescence song off the top of my head (Bring Me Back To Life) and she was decent there too.

Musically this is okay, but not really that special, and those strings sound fake as heck. This is still a little powerful at times, but it’s not especially compelling, and again, I feel like this kind of song is a dime a dozen.

Score: 6.5/10

425: Death Cab For Cutie – We Looked Like Giants

First Impressions: The first thing that immediately jumps to mind is “I’m not sure how much I’m going to like this singer”. Not horrible at all, really, just… a voice that kind of irks me and I can’t explain why. I think the problem here is going to end up being, a lot of enjoyment from this song depends on the singer, the instrumentation is nice on its own but doesn’t strike me as too special, the piano is okay and the opening riff is okay, but nothing that’s blowing me away, or even really impressing me much.

Final Thoughts: Will be completely honest that this probably wasn’t a good choice to send based on the subject matter alone. It’s not something I can emotionally connect with at all and it’s a bit uncomfortable for me, honestly. Sexual stuff, no thank you… the lyrics feel a bit too personal, too, a bit too specific and oversharing.

Now that the awkward part is out of the way, what of the rest? Well, I like the guitar line in the intro. It’s compelling and kind of catchy, and it’s unique to this song. The entire second half of the song seems to just want to jam on some chords and a piano line, which would be fine, except… yeah, that goes on way too long, this is another case of “cut a minute off this please” because I like it for a minute but I don’t really like it anymore after two minutes of the same thing. It doesn’t even have anything to build to either, the song just kind of dies out at the end of that. This is a decent song if I ignore the lyrics, I suppose, but I don’t feel too strongly about it in the end.

Score: 6.5/10

Sacul: Ed Harrison – Annul

First Impressions: Those voices are super unnerving, but I’m not sure if it’s in a good way. This seems a bit awkwardly start-stop at times and while the atmosphere does tend to work decently well, it ends up feeling a bit incohesive. Still, I think it’s pretty alright, don’t know if it will end up being one of my favorites this round though.

Final Thoughts: I think you were going for “haunting” again, but this ends up more “unsettling” than anything else, to me. It’s probably the voices mostly to blame for that, but the bassline also adds to the feel, especially with how persistent it is throughout the entire song. And I don’t really see this as “ambient”, it seems closer to electronica than anything. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I guess what this is going to come down to is the percussion. It’s… ehh. The stop-start nature of it when it basically controls the feel of the song seems a bit off. It switches between being frantic and between being more sluggish, and while I find myself preferring the sluggish feel, the real issue I have is how it comes in and out so often in the second half. The flow of the song just gets completely jerked about by the drums coming in slow, disappearing, coming in fast, disappearing, coming in slow again. And then there’s the fact that, well, it doesn’t really have a build, and it doesn’t really feel too diverse over the course of its 6-and-a-half minute runtime. I would’ve preferred this track to be maybe two-thirds this long, or even as short as half as long.

Maybe I’m being super nitpicky with this one, but in the end…

This is background music… if I don’t pay attention to it too well then it’s a fairly enjoyable listen, for that purpose, and it’s a soundtrack song, again, and for a game, where most of the music tends to be background music. And it probably serves that purpose well! It’s just not that great as active listening music.

Score: 6.5 (+.5 Bonus) = 7/10

senecadawg2: Clint Mansell – Death is the Road to Awe

First Impressions: This is certainly a… strange choice for a roulette. I really don’t think it’s going to work out for you, I don’t think I’ve ever been interested in movie soundtracks. And while this is a fairly fine piece on its own, it lacks context, and without context, it can’t really reach the power and depth it would be able to otherwise. The instrumentation is solid, there’s plenty of string presence and there’s some decent build to it. I can see why you would choose this specific song, but without the context, it ends up feeling a bit meandering and I can’t really connect with it. Decent, though…?

Final Thoughts: I just have a hard time finding this to be too enjoyable as a song by itself because… yeah, it sounds super soundtrack-y. It’s also kinda post-rock-y which is I assume why you sent it, I won’t go saying it’s completely pointless as a standalone track because it isn’t.

That being said, I don’t have much to say about this. The main motif is a 5-note melody that just repeats a lot, in different octaves, at different volumes. I get tired of it pretty quickly. And it’s a pretty long track. It does build well and it gets pretty “epic” at times.

But the second half does a sort of stop-start thing that, I’m sure works well in the context of a movie and fits the scene, but as a song, -that- kind of thing exactly is what steers me away from soundtracks. They have to fit the context of a movie, game, tv show, etc., more than they have to stand on their own, so stuff that may work really well in context doesn’t work well at all out of context. Twice it kind of dies out only to go right back to being loud.

I dunno man. In theory, I like this, and I bet it’s really cool in context. But I can’t really connect with it much. Meh.

Score: 7 (+.5 Bonus) = 7.5/10

Tomislav95: If Trees Could Talk – The First Fire

First Impressions: Post-rock is a genre that I always enjoy listening to but never can really find much to say about. It’s got some good atmosphere and some nice buildup, a very melancholic sound overall, and it’s relaxing. But that’s what I can say about most post-rock.

Final Thoughts: The drumming is the highlight of this one for me, I think. The drums do a lot of different stuff that keeps things fairly interesting, compared to standard post-rock. But everything else here, really, just feels like the same kind of stuff I hear other post-rock bands do. Clean or lightly distorted tremolo picking, several layers of pretty but non-descript guitar parts, a dreamy atmosphere. The bass line is a bit compelling at first but it gets kind of beat into the ground by the end.

Post-rock is a genre I tend to listen to for only a few select purposes, and for those purposes, it’s really good. Background music for when I’m working on something else. Music for long car rides where I want to relax. Sleeping music. Hammock’s Departure Songs is an album that tends to be a favorite for these purposes, in that it isn’t exactly what I’d call a unique or astounding album, but it serves the purpose of being very dreamy, pleasant music very well. This is a fairly decent song by that standard, but as with other post-rock, fails a little in the active listening department. That being said, I may end up checking out this album anyways.

Score: 7.5/10

FlyingBIZKIT: Boards of Canada – Dayvan Cowboy

First Impressions: I really don’t remember anything about this song, other than I know I’ve heard it before like, once or twice, a long time ago. I probably know why I liked it, it’s very post-rockish with a long buildup in the intro. The second half especially, a very full percussive atmosphere with the other instruments filling in the empty space. Though the keyboard thing feels a bit dissonant there, but not a huge detractor.

Final Thoughts: Out of all the instrumental post-rocky songs this round, I think this one did the most for me by a slight margin. Mostly, I think it just captures a sense of build-up the best. The fuzzy atmosphere of the song helps a lot, too.

Also I lied the keyboard is fine, first-listen me was dumb I guess. Though at a point it does kind of reach a peak that I think it could go beyond but never does. It’s a very pleasant listen though, for as simple as it is.

Score: 8/10

mikemangioy: Symphony X – King of Terrors

First Impressions: Brief comment about how my wishlist doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll like something, but. I am prepared for the cheese, nonetheless, because apparently this band is cheese to the extreme. The groove that starts about a minute in is pretty cool, simplistic as it is. And the rough edge to the vocals, too, is something I really like. The production on this track is really… rough, for 2002, though, haha. The slow breakdown with the synths going crazy on top creates a pretty cool effect, too. There’s a lot of… parts here, that I like, but taken as a whole it doesn’t do as much for me, though I imagine with more listens that could easily change.

Final Thoughts: This ends up occupying the same slot of “this is a cool metal song, but it isn’t quite good enough to make me hyped about seeking out more from this band”. On the other hand, whereas I’ve heard a fair few other Nightwish songs before, I haven’t really listened to any Symphony X, so you could make a fan out of me yet.

That being said, this seems to be pretty halfway between power metal and prog metal. I really dig how the triplet-feel riff evolves into a standard feel riff in the verse, that kind of thing is a prog thing I love seeing. The chorus strikes me as a bit… ehh, though. The drums are doing the good ol’ double bass thing, the chords aren’t –that- powerful, the vocals are okay, the lyrics seem a bit cheesy (which I expected).

The instrumental break is probably my favorite part, the time signature madness goes through staccato, palm muting, and full-sounding notes with the same kind of structures. The way the synth runs are used in contrast to the relatively sluggish feel of the rest of the band works well, they add texture to the guitar crunch. Really don’t dig that solo at all, though. It’s just shreddy and pointless. Could’ve done without that.

Score: 8/10

LordCost: Mr. Bungle – Ars Moriendi

First Impressions: I have heard vague whispers of the weirdness of Mr. Bungle, I guess it’s time to experience it firsthand. And yep, what the hell is this. I don’t know if this is the “best” song in the roulette thus far (answer: it’s not, at all) but it’s definitely the “most” in one category. Honestly I just have trouble following this at all. It doesn’t sit on any ideas at all and instead bombards you with new ones every few seconds, it’s a bit overwhelming.

Final Thoughts: Okay, my enjoyment of this one is definitely going to suffer from the roulette format. I’d need at least 10, if not more, to really “get” this song, I imagine. The eclectic instrumentation, the constant need for new ideas, it’s very quirky and very unique. It’s overwhelming. I am overwhelmed by this, and not in exactly the best way. At the very least, there are a few melodies to keep it a little bit grounded. And I can’t say I dislike any of the ideas being presented. I just wish it would sit still for a moment so I could have any point of entry into this.

The entire first half seems to have a sense of a slow build to a middle section where the song explodes, then goes off and gets a lot faster-paced. The song is very dynamic though, a lot of louder bits, a lot of softer bits. Tons of instruments represented here, I wouldn’t even be able to begin to name them all, I can’t even tell.

I have to wonder though, if all of the instruments are needed, or if it’s just a gimmick? I really don’t know. This is hard for me to rate because I still don’t feel I’m too familiar with it, even after five listens. It feels stronger than a 7.5 but weaker than an 8, and I’m not letting myself have any middle ground between the two… nor do I let the bonus half point affect my rankings… going to cautiously go with the latter because I can see this growing on me if I had time to give it more listens.

Score: 8 (+.5 Bonus) = 8.5/10

Elite: maudlin of the Well – Gleam in Ranks

First Impressions: I think I listened to both this album and Bath once a while back but I remember them being… both pretty schizophrenic and all over the place, but overall pretty enjoyable. I think this taps in pretty well to my recent musical mood (though, since it was on my wishlist, not a huge surprise). It’s got atmosphere, energy, and plenty of heaviness, and there’s a pretty nice flow to the whole thing. It does kind of just… end, though, haha.

Final Thoughts: It’s really a miracle how all the disparate elements of this song mix together into making a wholly unique as well as pretty compelling song. The piano runs, the swelling synths, the pretty guitar lines, the chugging riffs. There are a lot of little touches that really elevate this, I feel, that really makes the song demand attention. There’s a slow build going on too, the background slowly filling up with more and more noise over the course of the song, the vocals getting more and more intense as everything else builds.

And then… it does really just cut off abruptly after the shreddy guitar bit in the background. I’m not so sure about that ending, it feels a bit anticlimactic. Still, the ride is great, so I can’t fault it for only really getting a bit weaker right at the end.

Score: 8.5/10

Current Standings:
mikemangioy – 43
Sacul – 42.5
senecadawg2 – 41.5
Tomislav95 – 40
Elite – 40
425 – 38.5
FlyingBIZKIT - 38
LordCost - 33
Train of Naught – 32.5
Shadow Ninja 2.0 - 27.5

No rush to get your round 6 entries in, I'm not even going to touch them until next Monday at the earliest.
I think what I will do is go over some entries that I feel scored a bit too low. I think I'll leave any scores that I felt were a little too high, though. I feel it would be too mean of me to lower people's scores, even if there are a few I probably should. Don't expect a huge amount of bonus points, and nothing from round 5 will be rescored except maybe Mr. Bungle, probably none from round 4 either. Mostly though I need a break + i have several albums i need to give a number of dedicated listens to :lol
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:00:47 PM by Parama »

Offline 425

Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (ROUND 5 RESULTS)
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2015, 10:43:37 PM »
Ah no! My strategy of "get decent scores and hope that works" is slipping!

I really love that song, but I totally understand your explanation of why you don't like it nearly as much. :tup

I only have the one album The Odyssey, but I think King of Terrors is kind of an odd Symphony X choice. Certainly not the one I would have sent from that album.

Finally, I think taking a break is a good idea. I would have done the same in mine if I hadn't been so damn slow.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2015, 10:48:34 PM »
the break also thankfully coincides with the music shindig over at the other forum i frequent so i'll have to listen to a lot of songs there anyways (though usually I get less good stuff out of 25 songs there than I do 10 songs in a roulette round, so  :lol )

but i do need it, especially since i might have to be dealing with job opportunities calling me or e-mailing me this week yeah aahhh im dying

also funny story: i put mono on in the background while finishing up preparations for tomorrow, i.e. "this is what I use post-rock for"  :lol
never gave their two most recent albums enough listens but I wasn't really too taken by either of them, meh
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:56:59 PM by Parama »

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2015, 11:14:30 PM »
Maybe I’m being super nitpicky with this one, but in the end…
Of course you are  :P

Thought I'd do better, but oh well. Will take some time to send an instrumental.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #294 on: September 22, 2015, 12:13:58 AM »
I feel like Gleam in Ranks serves as a good song introduce people to motW. It's not their best, but it's certainly more accessible than others. I considered sending 'They Aren't All Beautiful' as well, since I think that's a better track, but it's also a lot heavier, so I wasn't sure how it would fare. Glad you liked it! I'll find you an instrumental soon :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline LordCost

« Reply #295 on: September 22, 2015, 10:41:26 AM »
I wanted to send Heaven And Weak from Bath in the first open rounds. I only know the songs in Bath, I'll listen to Gleam In Ranks soon.

I guessed correctly my first impression, but that "(answer: it’s not, at all)" made me a bit worried. Glad you liked it!
Ars Moriendi isn't even their weirdest song haha! If it helps you to follow the song, I remember that a long time ago I recognized that the song follows a chain structure, not always rigid (something like ABACBCDCDE...), and maybe it's the reason why I found the song strangely cohesive considering his weirdness. If it's not true, at least almost every part is repeated two times..

I'm in real trouble for the instrumental round, I hope I don't have to repeat an artist already sent in this roulette

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #296 on: September 22, 2015, 12:10:27 PM »
Good you didn't steal them earlier, although I am a little upset that you sent Ars Moriendi. I send that song in almost every roulette I'm in :lol
Squ

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2015, 02:32:44 PM »
Good you didn't steal them earlier, although I am a little upset that you sent Ars Moriendi. I send that song in almost every roulette I'm in :lol

Yup. That song is awesome. I actually prefer None of Them Knew They Were Robots, though.

Offline LordCost

« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2015, 02:47:00 PM »
Goodbye Sober Day, Air Conditioned Nightmare and None Of Them.. are my other favourite songs of California, but apart The Holy Filament there are only excellent songs in that album.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2015, 02:49:01 PM »
i don't have the PM anymore bcuz i needed to make room, but LordCost specifically mentioned that you always send that song in roulettes in his PM  :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2015, 04:44:39 PM »
gave Shadows of the Sun another listen, it's kind of a one-note album but it's a note I like, at the very least

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »
gave Shadows of the Sun another listen, it's kind of a one-note album but it's a note I like, at the very least
More spins shall fix that. Let the Children Go is another highlight on the record ;)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2015, 08:32:18 PM »
i am giving my first impressions on albums lol, i'll spin it more when i actually purchase it  :lol

Offline LordCost

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2015, 05:00:50 AM »
i don't have the PM anymore bcuz i needed to make room, but LordCost specifically mentioned that you always send that song in roulettes in his PM  :lol
:lol
After a 2 out of 10 I needed easy points, sorry!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (ROUND 4 RESULTS)
« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2015, 04:03:27 PM »
I've never listened to Disintegration and thought oh wow, this is bright. Other Cure albums? Sure. But Disintegation? No way.
comment: the two specific songs, yes. the album as a whole, no. listening to it right now and I definitely wouldn't say it's bright, y'all just happened to send the two brightest songs of the bunch  :lol
i already knew fascination street too and knew that one was a lot darker, though

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2015, 10:58:38 PM »
oh btw just because i'm not going to get to them right away doesn't mean you shouldn't send songs asap, i really don't want to have to wait longer after the weeklong break thanks

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2015, 10:59:59 PM »
Will send something tomorrow  :corn

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2015, 12:20:00 AM »
east of the wall is so good, i can't wait to get their second and fourth albums omg

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2015, 02:14:56 PM »
finally got around to freak machine, this is pretty good but kind of overwhelming, as expected
also lol autotune

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2015, 02:22:54 PM »
Yeah, it's quite a crazy record. I highly recommend watching the live version on YouTube - fantastic performance.

edIT: Sent.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:45:41 PM by Sacul »

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2015, 03:16:30 PM »
I sent earlier
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #311 on: September 26, 2015, 02:45:54 AM »
By the way, in case you reaaaaaaallly dislike what I sent you, I can give you sth else instead :|
Squ

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2015, 04:27:44 AM »
If that was the case, I would have 10 submissions by now.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2015, 08:47:48 AM »
if I reeeeally dislike what you sent me you can send me one song per round in the next four rounds  :tup
Need songs from 3 more people at the moment.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2015, 09:22:33 AM »
I sent already, right?