Author Topic: For a DTF without swearing  (Read 7848 times)

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: For a DTF without swearing
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2016, 12:40:22 PM »
Fucking troll thread or delusional OP.

If the latter, just clam up. This place doesn't have nearly as much cursing as other typical adult-dominant websites and it's selfish to expect the majority to bow to your comfort levels on such a trivial matter. The words literally have zero effect beyond irking the psychosomatic tendencies of moralists and this is nearly completely proven by how many moralists say things like "It's not the word, it's the intent of the word" and then you see moralists using substitute words to convey the EXACT same intent with things like fudge, darn, heck, etc. People with control issues like this really need to crawl on to another site where their thin-skinnedness will be adequately coddled.

If the former, congrats on the successful troll.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2016, 12:45:58 PM »
fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0xulrOsgQ

Come on now  :rollin

Some of the comments under that video are f*@king incredible... (is that better?)
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2016, 02:46:28 PM »
Fancy friendly thread or delusional OP.

If the latter, just clam up. This place doesn't have nearly as much cursing as other typical adult-dominant websites and it's selfish to expect the majority to bow to your comfort levels on such a trivial matter. The words literally have zero effect beyond irking the psychosomatic tendencies of moralists and this is nearly completely proven by how many moralists say things like "It's not the word, it's the intent of the word" and then you see moralists using substitute words to convey the EXACT same intent with things like fudge, darn, heck, etc. People with control issues like this really need to crawl on to another site where their thin-skinnedness will be adequately coddled.

If the former, congrats on the successful troll.
Much better!

It isn't the place. But DT. I walk around my city and hear people playing Honor Thy Father at full sound and children hear it and after a while they're swearing and insulting their parents!

I'm since very happy that JLB has stopped saying bad words live. Or so I think, his dark influence on young minds has stopped.
Jatruccyundessgini

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:09 PM »
Once in a while a fine curse makes a point for one who doesn't swear.

That would not be myself.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2016, 05:45:18 PM »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2016, 05:49:27 PM »

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2016, 06:09:05 PM »
Seriously. I enrolled and succesfully earned my degree in english literature as well as a master and doctorate in vocabulary from Oxford in only 2 months and I feel like all these assyears studying are fucking thrown away. (I got the right to use bad words because *I* lead this movement)
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2016, 06:13:08 PM »
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1