Author Topic: DT on Wacken 2015 - live broadcasting  (Read 17463 times)

Offline Sycsa

Re: DT on Wacken 2015 - live broadcasting
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2015, 08:29:50 AM »
Booyah! Thanks... been checking periodically.  Snatching this now before it goes down again.
How do you do that?
For instance, you can download it from YouTube using aTube catcher.

Sycsa is perhaps the most brilliant and insightful man I have ever encountered.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2015, 09:02:05 AM »
Booyah! Thanks... been checking periodically.  Snatching this now before it goes down again.
How do you do that?

I use YouTube Downloader - https://download.cnet.com/YTD-Video-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html

Can't remember if it tries to trick you into loading additional add-on software when you install it, so make sure you do a custom install, and don't just click-through... pay attention to each dialog box or it'll instal something you don't want - like the ASK toolbar, or Norton or some bloat-ware shit.

Otherwise, it's a fantastic tool.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2015, 09:57:05 AM »
Thanks Chad. Will try.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2015, 11:41:53 AM »
JMX's audible bass steal the whole show!  :metal

The mix overall sounds really great even though drums could have been a bit brighter. But yeah, everything have been mentioned earlier here so I'm not going to write anything about JLB's vocal problems at the beginning but that naked guy cracked me up  :lol :lol

Nice performance but I really miss those extended jams or alternative live versions which MP wanted to do quite much in those days.. I understand that they do have to use click tracks to use lighting and backing videos in correct time but somehow spontaneity and live aggressiveness (don't mean too fast versions..) is lacking here.

(And Jordan's voice is there too! That rerecorded "burning my soooull" is definitely Jordan! :D )
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2015, 05:38:51 PM »
Loving how I can hear Myung so clearly. Band is on fire. JLB lacking a lot, shame.

Offline jdprsaga

« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2015, 02:08:59 PM »
Thank God for DTF or else I would miss so much content from DT.

I Gotta say.. this was a really nice Concert. I could see how the spirit carries on really move a crowd... (better than in any DT live dvd). I've not been fortunate to see TSCO live myself.

About something people seems to not like.. I really enjoyed the rawness in Labrie voice... I know he wasn't even close to be singing any good, but that made it more "catchy" metal in my ears.. I'm definitely on the "more prog" side of Dream theater, but  I am not a usual Labrie voice fan.